• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
lcEjSmb.png
HE SAID THE THING

Garou seems to have the Power Mimicry to copy things in the universe. this is the start I think the next chapter might be able to copy something interesting like Bigbang and he'll rise 3-A after this battle. Murata-sensei has a habit of starting with a low power scale and ending with an overpowering scale. As always, like in subsonic to FTL and mountain level to Small planet level, the next chapter will definitely show something more.

I bet the GRE is probably like 5-A or maybe high end 5-B. Idk. I just took the diameter of the sun, divided it by 1.8 meters and divided the average GRE energy (10^44J) by the result and it got 5-A.

This definitely confirms Garou having the power output of a real GRB. He stated that he's able to copy the power of anything in the universe, and was shown doing it to Saitama. He even had the narrater confirm the power of the attack.

Attempting to calc it via size is useless because Garou was stated to be able to harness the true power of attacks and harness them inside of his body. Garou is officially 4-A now.

With the translation out, I think I can give this chapter an 8 or a 9 for OPM standards. Surprisingly, Garou is not being controlled by God, he's empowered by the entity directly and is aware of God's existence, but Garou is fully conscious and aware of what's happening. I thought God had fully possessed Garou.

Anyways, while this Gamma Ray Burst attack is still nowhere near as bright as a real one, the characters do make multiple mentions of it being extremely bright. That, coupled with the explanation of a real one, and the fact that Garou is now able to copy apparently anything, all implies that this is supposed to be like an actual gamma ray burst, not to mention Saitama implying that it would've done devastating if not world ending damage by just grazing the ground, not even hitting it.

Yeah I'm def a proponent of Tier 4 Garou (not 4-A though) now that the GRB is confirmed to be real but I have no idea if this site will accept it

Gonna copy paste this

Garou is said to have gained the ability to sway/shake the entire universe.

his body is said to be like the flow of all the universe's strength.

Garou announces the name of the attack I.e. Gamma ray bursts.

The narration then goes on to say right after " what is the Burst of Gamma Rays", The greatest and most powerful explosion ever seen in the universe, the last explosion of a giant star in its life."

By the way, can Saitama get some kind of resistance to Power mimicy? Garou doesn't seem to be able to replicate Saitama's strength 100%.

By the way, can Saitama get some kind of resistance to Power mimicy? Garou doesn't seem to be able to replicate Saitama's strength 100%.
Garou technically did replicate 100% of the strength of what Saitama outputted so Garou is basically canceling out the energy.

But he hasn't SEEN Saitama's full strength is the thing. Garou has copied Saitama's displayed strength. There's no telling what would happen if Saitama got serious. I doubt Garou could still keep up, but there's no guarantee.

And don't forget about Blast's group. While Saitama is away doing something, Blast or one of his teammates could appear to help the S-Class or something. If they scale to this Garou, Blast's group is ******* strong.

YV3DB02.png

Does this mean homeless emperor is basically a lesser version of garou?
A much, much, much, much, much lesser version. But yes he used the same energy that Garou is using. It's been heavily implied throughout the series that God grants the ability to use energy projection, energy which he supplies directly, to his followers. Probably Vaccine Man, HE, and then Psykorochi. Now Garou has it, but on a higher scale than HE, and probably Psykorochi as well.

Back