• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

The biggest thing to me here is that it's a narrator statement. Not a character statement. The narrator is omniscient when the plot desires it to be. Again though, wait for translations.

Do people accept saitama’s statement that he could blow up the planet if he wanted to?
Thanks to Garou's recent feats it's pretty clear Saitama can planet bust if he felt like it

So the main evidence that Garou > Boros is that he was able to rip Saitama's clothes
Garou's feats are immensely higher than Boros' and he performed better against Saitama. The ripping clothes thing was prolly a joke

So the main evidence that Garou > Boros is that he was able to rip Saitama's clothes
No? Absolutely not. He literally matched the very same attack that turned Meteoric Burst Boros into an unrecognizable coagulation of blood and flesh, and then proceeded to eat a hit from Saitama in a 1-1 trade with no visible damage.

That’s what I’m saying. The issue being brought up with the GRB is that if it were real it will be causing x side effects to the Earth and what not but the same can be said if it’s Garou creating a miniature 5-A GRB.
that isn’t an issue. Fiction tends to ignore that. Are we going to argue that no one is faster than light, because REAL light speed travel would **** up the entire earth?

that isn’t an issue. Fiction tends to ignorethat. Are we going to argue that no one is faster than light, because REAL light speed travel would **** up the entire earth?
I was mentioning the issues that were brought up for GRB not being star level. Because it doesn’t kill everything and scorch the Earth and xyz like a real one would. I for one agree with it being Tier 4 and honestly 4-C Or 4-B.

It’s not even just that it doesn’t kill anyone, it’s that it’s not on par in literally any regard.

The black hole size, luminosity, you name it.

Honestly, I’m fine with High 5-A via the black hole, or something like that.

It’s not even just that it doesn’t kill anyone, it’s that it’s not on par in literally any regard.

The black hole size, luminosity, you name it.
Indeed, it doesn't have any of the same "you name it" factor at all. For that reason I think it's not getting past city block level.

So about that Gamma Ray Burst its actually just a page describing what a Gamma Ray Burst is. It didn't say Garou's is the strongest Gamma Ray Burst. However, Saitama said he had a bad feeling that something real bad is gonna happen if Garou's Gamma Ray Burst hit the ground. So its implied that at the very least Garou was going to destroy the Earth (5-B) if Saitama didn't jump to make Garou aim it at him in the sky.

So about that Gamma Ray Burst its actually just a page describing what a Gamma Ray Burst is. It didn't say Garou's is the strongest Gamma Ray Burst. However, Saitama said he had a bad feeling that something real bad is gonna happen if Garou's Gamma Ray Burst hit the ground. So its implied that at the very least Garou was going to destroy the Earth (5-B) if Saitama didn't jump to make Garou aim it at him in the sky.
So no High 5-A feat? It is so sad..

either way the gamma ray burst can probably still be calculated i think so while nobody is getting 4-C we could get some high end tier 5 feat

Back