• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just think the narrator explained what a Gamma Ray Burst is just to give an idea of how powerful the attack was, I don't see why the Garou's Gamma Ray Burst would be smaller than the one described by the narrator.
Because it is physically much smaller than an actual Gamma Ray Burst. What?

So uh, has Garous power mimicry evolved to the point that he can copy the strength of the technique itself ?

Like when he copies CNP, is he actually performing it with the same strength and speed as Saitama?
That's what's being implied, yeah. Although I think this should be considered a feat for God, not even Garou.

Tatsumaki > Psychorochi > Orochi <=> Boros.

that’s my scaling. If you disagree, you are wrong and sub human for it.
That's why I dislike Orochi scaling in general

Cause ain't no way in hell is Tatsumaki giving Saitama "almost a real fight" like Boros did

That's why I dislike Orochi scaling in general

Cause ain't no way in hell is Tatsumaki giving Saitama "almost a real fight" like Boros did
According to what?

Also "almost a real fight" is barely useable as a statement to prove anything lmao. Especially now that we have character blatantly eclipsing him in strength and speed.

Everyone seems to think it's silly, but Tatsumaki 100% solos Boros

Because it is physically much smaller than an actual Gamma Ray Burst. What?
obviously he is smaller but what I mean is attack level, which could be the same level as described but smaller than a real one, would that be possible? I really don't understand these things.

So, is Saitama getting a radiation resist considering Garou's attacks are causing nuclear fission and even triggered a ship's nuclear attack alarm?

Inb4 ONE says that if the attack hit the ground it would've obliterated the entire solar system including the Oort cloud.
You mean like how in the DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI TENKAICHI 3 FOR PS2 game when you get hit by a genki dama and it touches the ground the entire stage changes to a devastated planet background, but when you get hit by it while in the air absolutely nothing happens?

I don’t see 4-C being a thing (even tho I’m a proponent). High 5-A isn’t bad. I think it is a beautiful tier.

:ROFLMAO:

unknown.png

false , boros have 2 eyes , one of his head and another on his chest
So, is Saitama getting a radiation resist considering Garou's attacks are causing nuclear fission and even triggered a ship's nuclear attack alarm?
didn't he have that already when he was sent to the moon ages ago

so. for how many microseconds can boros survive against cosmic garou, before being vaporized? i would say, maybe .5 microseconds? .6 if he begs for mercy

its nothing impressive at this point but the splash of saitama and garou after punching each other and flying under the water is frozen
unknown.png

Back