• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i've been always a lover of tk users, since mewtwo, so tatsumaki is naturally my fav, theres nothing to do with her appearence lol

no, bros be like "tatsumaki is a woman so she cant be a toptier 😭😭"
i genuinely think you have some deep issues if you think ANYONE here is hating on tatsumaki because of misogyny. and nobody said tatsumaki isnt top tier. she literally is top tier and everyone can probably agree with that. what people are disagreeing with you on is the part about tatsumaki making cosmic garou struggle. thats nonsensical and if you blame that on misogyny, you really do need to sharpen up your comprehension skills

Hear me out. Blast has fought God, God is stronger than Garou.

Boris is an equal to Blast, and as part of the saints he should be stronger Tatsumaki. Then Boros is the strongest of his race, which means he is stronger than Boris.

Therefore Boros > Garou /s

And this is the same issue the wiki has always had. Generally only looking at visual feats, statements, and scaling, never taking anything else into account. This is what leads to stupid things like Toppo beating Jiren.
HUH?! I'm sorry what lmao

i've been always a lover of tk users, since mewtwo, so tatsumaki is naturally my fav, theres nothing to do with her appearence lol
says the one who's accusing us of being misogynists because we disagree with you on a fictional characters power level LMFAO.

I decided to ignore that message but seeing as everyone is bringing it up:

Believing that one of the strongest opponents Saitama has ever faced is likely superior to Tatsumaki=Sexist

They ignored all narrative implications and said that Jiren would get erased by Hakai because he has never resisted it on-screen. Which led to a fight on the old wiki between Jiren and Toppo were Toppo won.
......I'm dumb founded wow

That's just.....like what? Sheesh hopefully that was fixed.

As if things couldn't get any worse

This is completely out of place here, chill for a second
That’s not out of place as a whole honestly. Here? Maybe, but have you seen how misogynistic a lot of the anime community is? The user has a point in the general scheme of things in that they doubt the females potential more than they doubt a jacked male character.

That’s not out of place as a whole honestly. Here? Maybe, but have you seen how misogynistic a lot of the anime community is? The user has a point in the general scheme of things in that they doubt the females potential more than they doubt a jacked male character.
Nobody here is doing that, and any accusation beyond this is report worthy, you should drop this, there is no reason to heat this debate more than already is

@Coomandar @DbzDB2 @RinneItachi You lads should tone down the hostility btw. Taking jabs at characters is fine but no need for personal attacks towards other members this site
I haven't insulted literally anyone today, to my knowledge. Unless you count pointing out what they're trying to say about me. Literally calling me a sexist and saying I'm irrational and bias towards Boros because I think he's still stronger than Tatsumaki, a take most people agree with.

I think there has never been anything wrong with thinking Boros is stronger than Tatsumaki. Though, if someone thinks he is stronger than this Garou, then it's a different story.

Where was the sexism stuff?
unknown.png

Kinda sus that Ovrhide liked it.

Back