• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What the hell? Why is released boros high hypersonic+ lmao?
Mosquito girl > released boros
el-risitas-laughing.gif

We don't scale him to Orochi from that statement, so I don't see why we'd scale Bang.

The only speed feat he had before the Melz fight was breaking micrometeorites, and Saitama wasn't looking.
Becuase Orochi came after. That was the only reasoning for the two not scaling. (Even though they should.)

Hopium for Garou’s galaxy skin dimming out to complete darkness to represent an empty cosmos or something and he grows horns for his final evolution
Tbh I've noted before there's no stars shown in opm in any panel. I wonder if everything else is actually gone and apart of God.

The Last bonus chapter gave us Rel+ in training Saitama. It's time for us to get a feat from in training Saitama that vastly surpasses any feat we already have

(And have Boros scale to it)

Back