• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, random time to ask this, but what are your thoughts on Saitama as a character? Like, how well written do you think that he is? How does he stack up compared to your other favorite protagonists?

And don't be afraid to hit me with an essay of a response. I eat that stuff up.
pretty bad time to ask this. people want to discuss the new chapter right now. its quite heated. i dont think people want to really talk about saitamas character

I don't get the sheer over abundance of GOD here. Like GOD really just does the whole work for Garou when it's supposed to be his arc with him growing to that level of power on his own.

It doesn't feel anywhere near as satisfying, it feels half assed.

Garou got cucked hard oof

multi-galaxy level Garou

cope-big-floppa.gif

Also, random time to ask this, but what are your thoughts on Saitama as a character? Like, how well written do you think that he is? How does he stack up compared to your other favorite protagonists?

And don't be afraid to hit me with an essay of a response. I eat that stuff up.
Saitama is a 10/10, above any other character. no joke.🤷‍♂️

I also noticed that in this version, even being pressured, Garou managed to deal with all of Saitama's normal punches without getting a single scratch.

can i ask why you have such a problem with god being involved? not being snarky, just genuinely curious
Maybe it's just bias at this point, but I'm just not a fan of Garou getting robbed of him getting his awakened state on his own, without resorting to any outside help.

That and he takes way too much attention that I feel should be focuses on Garou and the monsters.

It's the monster association arc for crying out loud.

And weirdly enough, Garou just... Doesn't feel like a threat anymore.

Maybe it's just bias at this point, but I'm just not a fan of Garou getting robbed of him getting his awakened state on his own, without resorting to any outside help.

That and he takes way too much attention that I feel should be focuses on Garou and the monsters
fair enough

i really want to see garou deflect a serious punch back to saitamas own face and have it destroy a moon or something. that would be amazing

I believe the bulge still happened but the page will be brought back next chapter. We only seen the buldge from Blast dimension which was removed.

Multi-Galaxy Garou possed by God that actually looks human like and uses martial arts. Im cool with that even though WC still stomps

I believe the bulge still happened but the page will be brought back next chapter. We only seen the buldge from Blast dimension which was removed.

Multi-Galaxy Garou possed by God that actually looks human like and uses martial arts. Im cool with that even though WC still stomps
"Blast arrives with a bulge"

Wait for the translations. This may be good. Statements may bring us to even a higher tier than Low 5-B. Some cosmic things seemed to be happening. Stop malding my gosh.

Yeah, not a fan of the Awakened Form being "God's" doing. Could we save him going Rita Repulsa on OPM characters for another arc, please?

Honestly, the way Garou was handled in the chapter and the redraw, not enough copium could be injected into my copamine hormones at this point. Reject coping, embrace seething.
I hate Garou sitting down like a child to talk to Saitama just as I hate Garou accepting power from God but at least the God scenario doesnt make him seem like a joke.

Back