• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
here is the scaling chain to one punch man:

king (stated to be the strongest) >>> personification of a light pull cord (said he was god level and the strongest monster) >> superalloy darkshine (his muscles are so strong not even metal can destroy them) >> psykos (head of monster assosiation) >> boros (wanked by the fandom) >>>> genos (wanked by fandom [not as much as boros tho]) >>> saitama (he is stated as weak by almost everybody) >>> tatsumaki (she is smol)

This has probably been discussed before, but should Fuhrer Ugly have resistance to Telekinesis for breaking out of Tatsumaki's bind? She was weakened when it happened, but even afterwards she had the energy to continue fighting a bit longer after maybe a couple minutes at most of rest/being unconscious. It could at the least be a limited resistance, I'd think.
I'd say that Fuhrer Ugly was just more than what her Telekinesis could handle at the time since it doesn't have unlimited power and she was weakened.

I've been kind of annoyed by a certain phrase in Black Sperm's profile. It says that Platinum sperm should be considerably stronger than his Golden Sperm form, since it contains trillions of more cells inside his body and is also a permanent fusion. I don't agree with the "trillions of more cells" part. Keeping track of Golden/Platinum Sperm's cell count is a pain in the ass because of the whole arm thing, but iirc, Golden Sperm is made up of 43 trillion cells. Platinum Sperm was created when they took Golden Sperm and added an additional 11 trillion cells, making the total 54 trillion. That's a 26 percent increase in cell count. So Platinum Sperm is literally only 26 percent stronger than Golden Sperm, assuming the power growth is linear. How is that "considerably stronger"??

I personally think Golden Sperm should scale to Platinum Sperm since PS is only 26 percent stronger technically.

Well, I still have a doubt that PS can punch harder than GS considering the former's lesser muscles. Maybe he did really exchange power for speed?

Hey, I noticed that the supersonic+ talent comes from Saitama during the training period, why even so many characters scale to this talent?

Hey, I noticed that the supersonic+ talent comes from Saitama during the training period, why even so many characters scale to this talent?
Because that Saitama gets his ass-handed by a Tiger Level dude before going through what's implied to be his first-ever significant power boost in his trainingand then his first-ever one punch.

The calculation of Saitama's feat could be wrong as well since:

As children grow, Tareo with Garou is something like 1-3 years older than the Tareo who was saved by Saitama during training | In other words, different size = different speed. (The feat)

I thought we weren't doing any speed scaling between Threat levels?

Why this is any different than it is for Boros, just in the other direction? Just because a Tiger level threat could keep up with his speed, doesn't mean any demon level threat or higher should scale to it. Since threat levels are based on power not speed.

What is the difference here?

I thought we weren't doing any speed scaling between Threat levels?

Why this is any different than it is for Boros, just in the other direction? Just because a Tiger level threat could keep up with his speed, doesn't mean any demon level threat or higher should scale to it. Since threat levels are based on power not speed.

What is the difference here?
Ah shit u right. Hammer time

Last edited:
And does anyone scale for this tiger-level guy?
A-class heroes and a-class level guys, if they couldn't handle a normal tiger level like a personfication of a pull-light cord on their own they would not be in a-class. That means they can't be getting speed-blitzed by supersonic+

And how do we know it was a normal tiger disaster level?
AP-wise he's nothing impressive compared to some of the other tiger levels we see. But if the community wants to get rid of speed scaling for monsters, I guess we're going to end up with a lot of "unknowns" now. I completely disagree with that, since speed has often been shown to be integral as to why monsters merit their disaster ratings

More demons than not have been portrayed as very speedy (Pureblood, DSK, Kings comparable to DSK, Pureblood, Awakened Cockroach, G4, G5, Face Ripper, Royal Ripper, Bug God, Armored Gorilla, Mosquito Girl, Beast King), and even the "slow ones" have no problem reacting to a-class.

Dragons likewise end up scaling far above demons in the overwhelming majority of cases, there are very few exceptions that are pretty clear (even a slow dragon like Gums is still faster than most high demons).

Are we really going to scale Released Boros's speed at mid-demon?

AP-wise he's nothing impressive compared to some of the other tiger levels we see. But if the community wants to get rid of speed scaling for monsters, I guess we're going to end up with a lot of "unknowns" now. I completely disagree with that, since speed has often been shown to be integral as to why monsters merit their disaster ratings

More demons than not have been portrayed as very speedy (Pureblood, DSK, Kings comparable to DSK, Pureblood, Awakened Cockroach, G4, G5, Face Ripper, Royal Ripper, Bug God, Armored Gorilla, Mosquito Girl, Beast King), and even the "slow ones" have no problem reacting to a-class.

Dragons likewise end up scaling far above demons in the overwhelming majority of cases, there are very few exceptions that are pretty clear (even a slow dragon like Gums is still faster than most high demons).

Are we really going to scale Released Boros's speed at mid-demon?
Speed should be a possibly since the dude explaining the threat levels left a “so on” on stats. But yeah OPM has linear scaling besides a few outliers that are quite literally stated to be outliers in there specified stats.

Back