• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One could argue that the panel where the Earth was bulged is non-canon I guess.
Oh, right. Didn't notice that had even been removed but yeah, I guess Blast's crew and that panel are for the time being non-canon.

and god possessed garou looks pretty cool. a lot cleaner than that wannabe bug god form we were getting. although it would look better without the stupid shoulder plate thing

Oh, right. Didn't notice that had even been removed but yeah, I guess Blast's crew and that panel are for the time being non-canon.
nah blast still there
unknown.png

I've no hope for any redemption for this arc anymore. Oof.

I just hope the next arcs don't get cucked as badly

in terms of story line, its a bit inconsistent and overall not the best writing. but it still looks really cool and im excited to see how huge scale this fight is going to be. and really, i only watch OPM for the action so i dont mind too much. its still less ridiculous than that therapy bullshit.

in terms of story line, its a bit inconsistent and overall not the best writing. but it still looks really cool and im excited to see how huge scale this fight is going to be. and really, i only watch OPM for the action so i dont mind too much. its still less ridiculous than that therapy bullshit.
Admittedly yeah, I'd take this over therapy, but ONE really had to stuff GOD in her somehow did he?

Also, random time to ask this, but what are your thoughts on Saitama as a character? Like, how well written do you think that he is? How does he stack up compared to your other favorite protagonists?

And don't be afraid to hit me with an essay of a response. I eat that stuff up.

Back