• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By the end of the fight Saitama’s gonna shatter the boundaries of space or shake the universe
I can see Saitama getting to where the SS are with a punch and saying "Hi guys"

“Boris” ends up actually being an alternate universe Boros

I believe this is already the reality

Garou fights Blast’s squad

This one I don't think will happen, I think they will save the SS for when they insert God properly

well foreshadowing is a thing...unless u don't like foreshadowing
Foreshadowing is good when done right. The Sun Blade itself was never foreshadowed and simply an ass pull that occured over half way to the end of this arc and Garou pushing out an continent thats related to the Sun blade isnt good writing in my eyes.

If anything Garou vs Saitama proves that Boros scaling to Orochi is wrong as well since Saitama clearly decides on how a fight should go based on how he feels about his opponent but no one wants to hear that.
That doesn’t prove anything and Saitama choosing how a fight goes doesn’t depict the scaling at all.
Saitama can choose how all of his fights play out, it can either go for long periods of times or he could end it right then and there.

But that doesn’t change how he feels about the opponents he fights. For Garou he just thought he as some teenager who was cosplaying who needed to be taught a lesson, nothing more, nothing less. But if he displayed power above anything he has fought before (Boros) he would have given off the same reactions he gave towards Boros. Hell, half of the fight he was mocking and making fun of Garou.
Against Boros he generally thought the fighter was strong, he comments about his strength SEVERAL TIMES and was even surprised by his boost in speed, something not even Garou has done.
There’s absolutely no reason for Boros to be scaled behind Garou or Orochi, the tone was set early in the series and Boros is just the god of the verse.

If anything Garou vs Saitama proves that Boros scaling to Orochi is wrong as well since Saitama clearly decides on how a fight should go based on how he feels about his opponent but no one wants to hear that.
That was supposed to removed centuries ago but no one wants to finish that Boros' ship calc.

I say we calc his on top ship explosion and put him at 6-C and be done with it because this shit taking forever

Garou’s feats outshine even highballed Boros’ feats to hell and Saitama toys with Garou. That should make us question if Boros should scale to Orochi at all.

We know Saitama could end all of his fights with one punch if he wanted to and that he dictates a fights length based on his feelings towards his opponents. I dont need to say anything more.

Foreshadowing is good when done right. The Sun Blade itself was never foreshadowed and simply an ass pull that occured over half way to the end of this arc and Garou pushing out an continent thats related to the Sun blade isnt good writing in my eyes.
im talking about the connection of the manga and webcomic, we knew the cruel dragon had relevance in the wc but got absolutely no diffed in a side quest arc. and seeing the underwater city pop up is great. the sun blade itself is an ass pull but the cruel dragon build up wasn't.

im talking about the connection of the manga and webcomic, we knew the cruel dragon had relevance in the wc but got absolutely no diffed in a side quest arc. and seeing the underwater city pop up is great. the sun blade itself is an ass pull but the cruel dragon build up wasn't.
Oh yea the cruel dragon head is cool but Ill reserve judgements about it being good foreshadowing until it finally shows up and Saitama deals with it because it could be skipped or something.

Garou’s feats outshine even highballed Boros’ feats to hell and Saitama toys with Garou. That should make us question if Boros should scale to Orochi at all.
Boros hasn’t even been capable of showing the outmost limits of his power, his attack got nullified by the Serious Punch so that argument alone holds little weight at all. Literally, all this proves is that Boros upscales from other fighters.
I guess Orochi is above the fusion because his feats outshine the fusion.
We know hes not because context clues and statements alludes towards the Fusion scaling higher despite having inferior feats.
See how illogical it is to even assert that reasoning?
Saitama clowns on Garou while also believing Boros was generally strong. You aren’t disproving anything, you’re literally attempting to disregard the scaling.
We know Saitama could end all of his fights with one punch if he wanted to and that he dictates a fights length based on his feelings towards his opponents. I dont need to say anything more.
This has nothing to do with statements he makes towards his opponents or how he generally feels about them.
Like Orochi, he took Garou as a joke and absolutely clowned them while taking Boros seriously and making dozens of statements ok his power and even having inner monologue considering Boros an actual fight.

Oh yea the cruel dragon head is cool but Ill reserve judgements about it being good foreshadowing until it finally shows up and Saitama deals with it because it could be skipped or something.
def wont be skipped but we gotta wait quite a while for it lol.

I feel like Garou gave up here. When Attack, Creativity, Speed, and Skill are crossed out, he frames it more as he doesn't think these things will help him win the fight, especially when he rus at Saitama hoping for death. To me, garou has no limit physically, but he's reached his mental limit.

He got serious for the same reason he did against CSRC, not because they were strong, but because they were putting the planet in risk
Not picking a side, but to be fair, when Garou made the hole, he was already putting the planet at greater risk

He got serious for the same reason he did against CSRC, not because they were strong, but because they were putting the planet in risk
How would he know planetary effects were taking place?
The hole wasn’t that large and he was just being drove into the ground.
Plus for the first few seconds of the attack he just let it happen, that reason doesn’t really work cause if he knew it was ******* up the planet like it was he would have stopped it immediately.

Saitama just seemed to be unbothered bothered by the attack and attacked back.

I feel like Garou gave up here. When Attack, Creativity, Speed, and Skill are crossed out, he frames it more as he doesn't think these things will help him win the fight, especially when he rus at Saitama hoping for death. To me, garou has no limit physically, but he's reached his mental limit.
If he shot the blast out of all his hands would the feat be greater?

Boros has literally dies from using all of his power that yields a result that is leagues below Garou’s feat that is merely a indirect byproduct of his attack. Boros has shown his utmost limits. Psykos fusion obviously scales because Orochi’s thinking its stronger thans his old form so no need to bring that up.

Back