• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
People keep using statements when there are feats except for the AP i think? That put Garou above than Boros and the only thing you can say to defend Boros are statements not actual feats
I would support the scaling if the quote wasn't made such a long time before Garou even monsterized in the manga.

Imagine if Fubuki was Mob's mom lol

Who would the dad be, since Mob actually has both parents in his life unlike loads of other anime?

People keep using statements when there are feats except for the AP i think? That put Garou above than Boros and the only thing you can say to defend Boros are statements not actual feats
Vague statements of Boros thinking he's superior to everyone and Saitama wanting to massage Boros' ego out of mercy

If we go by chronology Mob could actually be a distant grand grand grand parent for Fubuki and Tatsumaki. Mob psycho takes place in modern earth while OPM seems decently futuristic.

I bet my organs one of these is gonna end up happening:
  • One of the S-class heroes (Tatsumaki or Sweet Mask) is gonna get up and contend with Garou
  • Garou fights Blast’s squad
  • By the end of the fight Saitama’s gonna shatter the boundaries of space or shake the universe
  • “Boris” ends up actually being an alternate universe Boros
Would you be willing to tell me your address so I can gauge the price of shipping your organs to my house? Organs have a huge profit margin.

Back