• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thinking either Boris is actually Borette or Boris is a member of Boros’ race that has a playboy personality or something based on that deep color v neck it looks like they’re rocking.

If my HoE evolution from the future theory is sound, it could be possible that Boris is Boros but I’ll keep that in the workshop for now.

x8pcmdd053z81.png

Damn

Boros d1ckriders are something else.
I mean have you seen that thing? It's huge!

When Boros have a higher scaling: Hey, the statement about Garou and Boros being comparable is old and shouldnt be used 🤬🤬

When Garou have a higher scaling: Hey, One said that Garou and Boros are similar, they should be the same tier 😊😊🥰
Honestly though, there is such a huge difference between WC Garou (Who the statement was made about), and Manga Garou.

Most likely

Btw, how big is this part of Earth lifted up compared to the one Psykorochi lifted?
Using the accepted Psykorochi calc and Zamasu's calc which is being examined...

Garou's raised landmass sits at a height 9.842x higher than Psykorochi's ocean slice was lifted. Garou's is 815.9 kilometers tall at it's highest vs 82.9 kilometers for Psykos. That's very upper atmosphere vs way out in outer space.

Garou's landmass stretches 4.282 times wider than Psykorochi's continent slice. G = 11,695.8 kilometers vs 2,730.9 kilometers = P.That's the distance from central morocco to Tokyo vs the distance from Mongolia's eastern limit to it's western.

Garou's landmass weighs 97.575 times as much as Psykorochi's did. G= 1.274*10^23 vs 1.305*10^21. That's the weight of a little less than two moons vs the weight of all the oceans.

Boros d1ckriders are something else.

When Boros have a higher scaling: Hey, the statement about Garou and Boros being comparable is old and shouldnt be used 🤬🤬

When Garou have a higher scaling: Hey, One said that Garou and Boros are similar, they should be the same tier 😊😊🥰
That's how they cope and they'll probably use the statement Saitama made that "it's almost like a real fight" statement where Saitama didn't say it to Garou, so the can scale Boros to Garou

That's how they cope and they'll probably use the statement Saitama made that "it's almost like a real fight" statement where Saitama didn't say it to Garou, so the can scale Boros to Garou
I would counter by saying that Saitama isn't really looking for a good fight against Garou, he's looking to calm Garou down and de-escalate.

I swear you guys are too quick to throw out statements like if the statement is 4 and 3/4s of a percentage of a year old, didn't specify enough to a tea or based off calcs one is stronger than the other it should be thrown out 🤡. If it doesn't contradict anything it should be used and in Boros/Garou's case we have two statements on it. ONE's original statement and Muratas' statement about ONE's Statement about them being equal. I don't care who you think is stronger I just want them to be represented how the statements and author/artist see them EQUAL.

• Couldn’t survive consecutive normal punches in MB without regen
  • Couldn’t dodge any of Saitama’s attacks
  • High balled peak speed is only comparable to a lesser Godrou by unconcrete scaling.
  • High balled peak AP is from an attack that would kill him in the process
  • Said attack isn’t comparable to a Garou attack that wasn’t even completed.
Borosbros what is the next step?

• High balled peak speed is only comparable to a lesser Godrou by unconcrete scaling.
Find a way to scale him to Tatsumaki

thisisbait.png

Made Saitama get serious 😌

Was called strong multiple times

Saitama started to consider it a real fight

Saitama was generally surprised he temporarily survived serious punch, which he would have regenerated had he still had energy.

GarouCopers what's the next step?

Back