• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama (as we all knew), Garou for sure.

Blast I'd bet is too. As are many of the members of Blast's group. I bet Battlebeast and Boris are. God is on another level entirely, Solar System at least I bet, probably more like galactic or universal via weird hax. Then there are Blast's enemies, who also have to be planet level (if he is) in order to harm him.

That's 1, 2, 3... like minimum six characters who are planetary if Blast's group are at least in Garou's tier. Which I bet your bottom dollar they are because they weren't impressed by the feat, rather that an earthling performed it.
4-A, 3-C, and possibly even 3-A Saitama scaling in the future?

Think they’re talking about God or someone else. They think what’s happening on Earth is some kind of tectonic anomaly, not that someone in particular is directly responsible. If not I’d love to see Saitama slap his dick on all of them to Garou.
yea that sounds more correct. I wonder who placed the seal around Earth. It seems Garou is in the realm of the Saints in terms of power in order to illicit that reaction. Maybe thats why they dont stay on Earth because they could weaken the seal for being to stronk. Saitama being Saitama could ignore that rule of course

Weird that they don’t know of Saitama? The caped baldy who can neg diff all of them combined. And it’s weird that they don’t think any Earthlings can do with Garou just did, which includes Tatsumaki who blast knows about.

IDGAF
Tats > Boros
Orochi > Boros
Garou > Boros
Flashy Flash > Boros
Pink Sperm > Boros
Blast > Boros
Goketsu > Boros
You can’t change my mind!!
file_280359.webp
laughing-spider-man.gif

Boros>Your fav!

Even if this feat had given us low results, no other feat in the series has ever been able to bend the dimensional space like Garou's, so this feat must scale above every other one.

It can't be shockwaves since waves can't move through the liquid core of Earth.

Calc denied + outlier + uncalcable feat which doesn't scale anywhere
Is Earth's core different in OPM than in real life? Coz it rly shouldn't be liquid.

Also, why wouldn't they be able to travel through the core even of it was liquid?

Even if this feat had given us low results, no other feat in the series has ever been able to bend the dimensional space like Garou's, so this feat must scale above every other one.
Blast and crew basically confirms it’s the best. No other feat has warranted their attention like this.

Is Earth's core different in OPM than in real life? Coz it rly shouldn't be liquid.

Also, why wouldn't they be able to travel through the core even of it was liquid?
I was comparing them to IRL earthquake waves, but nevermind, the ones that can't travel through liquid are the S waves. P waves can iirc, but slower

Boros wouldn't scale to this right? Since Saitama anihilated his body with the consecutive punches while Garou tanked it like a champ

hard to see this calc somehow fail to be the strongest calc in the series, but i also wouldn't be surprised if it somehow ends up in lower end tier 5

I could actually see this happening if Saitama didn't exist and Boros arrived like a few years later. Garou turns into a "monster" beats all S-Class and now becomes the most feared being on earth. As time passes he fails to commit any real evil deed beyond being grumpy and most of the time he just scares bullies away, keeps the streets safe while killing almost any mysterious being too strong for your local hero (or now vigilante) that appears in a city for "intruding his territory". As time passes most people aren't really afraid anymore, only wary.
Then, a giant alien spaceship appears threatens earth, and Garou takes Saitama's place defeating Boros and as he returns now everyone on Earth hails him as a saviour and the greatest hero. As even while trying to be evil he accomplished his destiny and just saved the entire humanity.

Blast and friends likely scale to Garou but it's impossible to tell. Battle Beast's line implies that there are aliens strong enough to do something like what Garou did.

Weird that they don’t know of Saitama? The caped baldy who can neg diff all of them combined. And it’s weird that they don’t think any Earthlings can do with Garou just did, which includes Tatsumaki who blast knows about.
Blast seems to monitor what happens on Earth from behind the scenes so maybe they’re just unimpressed by Saitama’s past fights?

Nobody knows about Saitama despite how blatant his achievements are that's the joke, Blast not knowing about Saitama and also believing that King must be strong is part of the gag.

Do you think that Boros' CSRC could've caused enough damage to Earth's gravitational force to destroy the dimensional seal that sealed God?

And no, I'm not trying to scale Boros to Garou

Back