• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I drop my jaw for 3 minutes God damn.

"A new chapter of the OPM Manga has been released"
patrick_sleeping__hd__by_deevdarabbit_dcc8h27-fullview.jpg

Next chapter is gonna be insane. Maybe Garou vs S class was removed to have Garou Vs SS interdimensional Class.
I sure hope this doesn't happen, the Saints whatever but Blast, at least for my hype, should be above Garou

Also, we basically now saw something FINALLY getting Blast's attention...isn't that like God level threat ?

We'll prob get some Boros scaling from Saitama soon if he sees the Boros look alike and says something like "hey, you're the powerful space alien guy"

Back