• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can someone explain Garou's feat in this chapter? What did he do?
unknown.png

Mega Scuffed DeepL Translation:

Blast (Mid right panel): "What is happening, distortions are occurring in Earth's space. The gravitational field and the magnetic field are all messed up."
Blast (Bottom right panel): "Let me see what's going on."
Blast Top left panel): "It can't be...!?"
Blast (Bottom left panel): "The Earth... is expanding!!"

unknown.png

Mega Scuffed DeepL Translation Part 2, Electric Boogaloo:

Space Elf from Tenchi Muyo: "It appears that movement on the surface has caused the oceanic crust to go underground, pushed back into the earth by some enormous force."
Boris, El Hermano de Boros: "Oh? Who could have done such a thing?
Battle Beast: "I don't believe Earthlings are capable of doing this... Some kind of unusual crustal movement, I suppose?"
Blast: "It's gonna break through the dimensional blockade. We have to fix this, hurry!"

But when he fought Boros he doesn't hold his power so much as He did with Garou. Yeah maybe because he still seeing that Garou is a Human.
You have to show evidence for your claim. Saitama used one serious move, and Boros was gone from just the mere shock wave.
previously, a barrage of. Normal punches turns Boros into ketchup.

not making the claim that Garou is stronger, But Garou is looking good compared to what Boros did, which was absolutely nothing to saitama, and feats for the verse, feats that have been surpassed.

unknown.png

Mega Scuffed DeepL Translation:

Blast (Mid right panel): "What is happening, distortions are occurring in Earth's space. The gravitational field and the magnetic field are all messed up."
Blast (Bottom right panel): "Let me see what's going on."
Blast Top left panel): "It can't be...!?"
Blast (Bottom left panel): "The Earth... is expanding!!"

unknown.png

Mega Scuffed DeepL Translation Part 2, Electric Boogaloo:

Space Elf from Tenchi Muyo: "It appears that movement on the surface has caused the oceanic crust to go underground, pushed back into the earth by some enormous force."
Boris, El Hermano de Boros: "Oh? Who could have done such a thing?
Battle Beast: "I don't believe Earthlings are capable of doing this... Some kind of unusual crustal movement, I suppose?"
Blast: "It's gonna break through the dimensional blockade. We have to fix this, hurry!"
I guess that explains why we never see stars in opm.

Blast's buddies aren't impressed by the feat itself, they're more just shocked it happened on Earth is all. The lion man doesn't believe that Earthlings can do this, implying that it's something that people outside of Earth can do.
If they can track damages on Earth and nothing until now made them that worried, we can already scale Garou higher than pretty much every boom in the series

The feat is likely getting the highest result anyway

No, Boros turned pâté when Saitama used consecutive punches, Garou continued entire with much stronger punches and in greater quantity
You have to show evidence for your claim. Saitama used one serious move, and Boros was gone from just the mere shock wave.
previously, a barrage of. Normal punches turns Boros into ketchup.

not making the claim that Garou is stronger, But Garou is looking good compared to what Boros did, which was absolutely nothing to saitama, and feats for the verse, feats that have been surpassed.
I never said that Garou is weaker than Boros. Stop this Miss understanding.

Also, it seems Blast is indeed the leader of the Saints, which is one hell of a good new cuz I was worried they would make him the strongest on Earth but a Intern next to them

And since they are going to Earth, maybe Boris will fight Garou ? Can you guys imagine something like Saitama saying that he looks just like Boros in power and appearance and we actually get a fight between them ? It would be one of the best moments in the manga

I'm convinced this Garou is more powerful than Boros, unless that alternate Boros/other member of his species provides new scaling, but I have doubts about it
Boros said he was the strongest member of his race. Then, the dude who appears to be his race is unimpressed by Garou's feat, implying he could do the same.

So we got the scaling Boros > dude who looks like him > Garou, lmao.

If that is the case, currently, the only possible way that Boros might scale is his statement that he is the most powerful of his species, but we have to wait and see
Boros is not Omnicient, the other character may not be known to Boros or simply be weak when Boros left the home planet and got strong after that, we can't use that as evidence

Back