• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unfortunately, the distance is completely off- Saitama and Garou can't be 40,580,700,000 meters away from earth's surface, that would put the first part of their fight about 1/5th the way to Mars or 105x moon to earth distances away from the planet. There's nothing to indicate that we'd be able to see the entire earth if we got a 360 shot, as opposed to a relatively small cross section, which is mostly why the ang-scaling is yielding unusually high results

I'm sure the feat will give good results, but I'll be surprised if it yields anything but tier 6 if calced at a tropospheric or stratospheric distance.

Unfortunately, the distance is completely off- Saitama and Garou can't be 40,580,700,000 meters away from earth's surface, that would put the first part of their fight about 1/5th the way to Mars or 105x moon to earth distances away from the planet. There's nothing to indicate that we'd be able to see the entire earth if we got a 360 shot, as opposed to a relatively small cross section, which is mostly why the ang-scaling is yielding unusually high results

I'm sure the feat will give good results, but I'll be surprised if it yields anything but tier 6 if calced at a tropospheric or stratospheric distance.
I mean I can re-do the calc with those distances. I just wated to try calcing the distance first.

Also, looking at images from varying layers of the atmosphere, the curvature of the Earth in the panels is more consistent with the thermosphere or exosphere. Or, better yet, I could take other shots and try to find it's distance then. The issue is I think the shot I used yeilds the lowest distance results, so it would just get worse, not better.

I did a Saitama calculation taking his reflection and got 0.94c, Relativistic+
I have question. The distance between the mirror and Saitama Not that Saitama turned Does his face have to be closer to the mirror? After he moved His head was not in its original position. Waiting for the light to reach his head

If I see another calc connect the curvature of the earth even when it makes no possible sense one more time I’m going to eat someone.

Murata ain’t consistent with the curvature at all. Stop it!

That

Or Murata saw your guys theories and made them go off planet for feats🗿

That

Or Murata saw your guys theories and made them go off planet for feats🗿
My computer processed Tan instead of aTan, so the result is way off. Re-doing it with the corrected value it's 3 exatons. Here's what I plan on putting in the blog.

We’re re-doing this because I’m an idiot and so is my computer. We’ll let the smarter man Gilad Hyperstar take it from here

“There's no way Garou is that far away from the Earth. 4.0587e+10 meters is 40,587,000 km, which is almost reaching Venus' orbit, and at this distance. the Earth barely be visible at all

Besides, looking up the formula you used for the angle in google gave me this result:

Angle = 2atan(tan(35deg)*(330/408)) = 1.03060997 rad = 59.04960160510438532636732002902 degrees

Using the distance with this number of degrees would give us a distance of 1.1249e+7 meters away from the Earth, or 11249 km away, which is a much more reasonable distance given the scan posted in the blog”.

A magnitude 5.4 earthquake is 7943282347243 joules of energy. Now we use the distance of 1.1249e7 meters as the radius, giving a surface area of 1.59e15 meters squared. Putting this into I=P/A we get 1.2629819e+28 joules or 3.0185991873804969288 Exatons of tnt. High 6A

My computer processed Tan instead of aTan, so the result is way off. Re-doing it with the corrected value it's 3 exatons. Here's what I plan on putting in the blog.

We’re re-doing this because I’m an idiot and so is my computer. We’ll let the smarter man Gilad Hyperstar take it from here

“There's no way Garou is that far away from the Earth. 4.0587e+10 meters is 40,587,000 km, which is almost reaching Venus' orbit, and at this distance. the Earth barely be visible at all

Besides, looking up the formula you used for the angle in google gave me this result:

Angle = 2atan(tan(35deg)*(330/408)) = 1.03060997 rad = 59.04960160510438532636732002902 degrees

Using the distance with this number of degrees would give us a distance of 1.1249e+7 meters away from the Earth, or 11249 km away, which is a much more reasonable distance given the scan posted in the blog”.

A magnitude 5.4 earthquake is 7943282347243 joules of energy. Now we use the distance of 1.1249e7 meters as the radius, giving a surface area of 1.59e15 meters squared. Putting this into I=P/A we get 1.2629819e+28 joules or 3.0185991873804969288 Exatons of tnt. High 6A
Ig cryo is that guy.

It happens, I also messed up some calcs in the past, but don't let that put you away from trying them sometimes, a calc is always appreciated👌🏻

Someone asked if there is chance of the S Class fighting Garou, and I guess there is ? We know some of them will watch the fight and realize Saitama's true power, but considering their current distance to the fight, I wonder how

Maybe Saitama gets off the fight by some reason and a few S Class try something, seeing Garou stomp them is always nice

Also, Volume 25 is on Top 3 Manga sells on Japan, and that’s without an recent anime unlike the 2nd and the 1st. That's really impressive

Someone asked if there is chance of the S Class fighting Garou, and I guess there is ? We know some of them will watch the fight and realize Saitama's true power, but considering their current distance to the fight, I wonder how

Maybe Saitama gets off the fight by some reason and a few S Class try something, seeing Garou stomp them is always nice

Also, Volume 25 is on Top 3 Manga sells on Japan, and that’s without an recent anime unlike the 2nd and the 1st. That's really impressive
If only Madhouse was loyal to OPM just like how Bones is loyal to BNHA/MP100

• Dang Garou starting to look like some Asura type shit lmao
  • Holy shit. That Garou push is easily High 6-A to tier 5 ish.
  • That being said, I feel like it doesn't look that cool in the way it's drawn.
  • Blast is here and he's shock
  • Boros???
  • And now Saitama and Garou are just chatting. What the ****

We have great feats and another shame for Garou

Damn. That's definitely gonna be an upgrade for Garou.
Also, Blast is back and probably even Boros!

AEEE!!! PORRA AÍ SIM!!! NOVOS FEITOS MARAVILHOSOS!!!!!

Back