• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Didn't Saitama already said it on his weaker form
“You’re kinda fast” and “sorry, you came at me kinda fast” are not the same. Basic English.

One is a compliment of one’s abilities, the other is an apology for the punch, since suddenly running at someone isn’t really a smart thing to do.

Bang should be FTL+ since Saitama was surprised by his speed and astonishly said “so fast!!” in that OVA. It’s consistent since he can fight Garou. Bomb scales. /s.

“Sorry you came at me kinda fast” isnt calling Garou fast? Learn something knew every day
Correct. It’s not a compliment of his speed; it’s Saitama explaining the reason why he decked him on reflex.

Meanwhile he actually compliments Flashy Flash, all with a gleeful smile on his face.

280491946_5367885486596657_1625673252567339964_n.jpg

“You’re kinda fast” and “sorry, you came at me kinda fast” are not the same. Basic English.
What are you on? Firstly, you're being confrontational again, secondly, saying someone came at you "kind of fast" implies that they were going fast to begin with. If someone is slowly approaching you, saying "Oh, you came at me kind of fast" makes no sense. The sentence ONLY WORKS if the subject is fast.

So to use an Uno Reverse Card here, '“You’re kinda fast” and “sorry, you came at me kinda fast” are the same. Basic English."

What are you on? Firstly, you're being confrontational again, secondly, saying someone came at you "kind of fast" implies that they were going fast to begin with. If someone is slowly approaching you, saying "Oh, you came at me kind of fast" makes no sense. The sentence ONLY WORKS if the subject is fast.

So to use an Uno Reverse Card here, '“You’re kinda fast” and “sorry, you came at me kinda fast” are the same. Basic English."
“Wow, that race car is kinda fast!” and “Sorry dude, you came at me kinda fast, I hit you on accident!” does not imply that the dude is as fast as the car.

Saitama can recognise individual speed. He can recognise Genos getting faster with newer parts. Doesn’t mean Genos is now Current Garou speed.

Correct. It’s not a compliment of his speed; it’s Saitama explaining the reason why he decked him on reflex.
Yea no. There is no reason to say he’s kinda fast at all if he didn't think it and resorted to a impulsive punch instead of a dodge or hand grab. And we already know FF’s speed isnt affected by losing his sword and Garou is far beyond him in speed so there is no need to entertain this assertion.

In the Webcomic, he was able to fight the Pesky Clown when he had reached "Demon or Above", later confirmed to be actually Dragon, in his Base form for a few panels, before being overpowered, but enough to downscale

Wanna bet Murata will make him unable to do anything ?

Basing the writing on hating a character is indeed a completely dick move
Yeah, Murata literally admitted on a stream that his least favourite character is Sweet Mask. I was really looking forward to Sweet Mask's epic showdown again Black Sperm but that whole bit got erased from existence, like WTF?

Holy **** guys! I just did the Earthquake calc, and I got 3.92987428298 Yottatons or 5A! Tier 5 Garou!!

Last edited:
Back