• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Good Garou performed a magnificent feat, however now the plot has dropped to another level... I don't even know what to think about it anymore.....

• Dang Garou starting to look like some Asura type shit lmao
  • Holy shit. That Garou push is easily High 6-A to tier 5 ish.
  • That being said, I feel like it doesn't look that cool in the way it's drawn.
  • Blast is here and he's shock
  • Boros???
  • And now Saitama and Garou are just chatting. What the ****
Prolly someone who is the same race as boros or possibly bos brother maybe, and yes it turned like some Asura type shit

Note that this may not be Boros, but just analternate reality version of him. Could still possibly scale to him. But if it is him, hype.
Depends, imagine with what he is saying is something like "must be that guy" or something ? Could be him

However, Boros said he was from a race of super powerful beings, this guy might be one of them

And yeah, that ancient Dragon was sealed by the Saints, which is a cool name

I don't even know what to say about this chapter. What the **** is going on lmao. Boros? Insane High 6-A feat? Garou looks even ******* weirder?

Garou takes a barrage of punches from Saitama with basically no damage?

Knew Murata was sculpting his next form

Back