• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean even if it has the curved horns and everything, Murata's clearly going to clean it up/put his own twist on it, so I can see people ragging on the WC design while still liking Murata's version.
the most common complaint i’ve seen repeatedly is that wc Garou’s design is a “boring generic demon” Murata. WC Garou’s design is simple by nature so Murata cant really do much extra if Garou does get a form thats meant to be from the WC.

If we don’t have a solid multiplier, then she’s just unquantifiably above Orochi’s calc.
so
tatsumaki going casually>>>>>5 exatons
boros entire life force= 11 exatons

most likely can't kill her without sacrificing himself (equalized speed)
even thought in equalized speed she just turns him into a allienmeatbal

the most common complaint i’ve seen repeatedly is that wc Garou’s design is a “boring generic demon” Murata. WC Garou’s design is simple by nature so Murata cant really do much extra if Garou does get a form thats meant to be from the WC.
Sure he can. He can add spikes, glowing parts, and overlapping plates. There's and infinite amount of ways to keep a similar design while still altering it to be more palatable. And while I don't really rag on the WC, I do think that Garou's design is too generic. It works in the context of the WC, and helps the story One is trying to tell, but minus the horns, it's kind of boring.

Sure he can. He can add spikes, glowing parts, and overlapping plates. There's and infinite amount of ways to keep a similar design while still altering it to be more palatable. And while I don't really rag on the WC, I do think that Garou's design is too generic. It works in the context of the WC, and helps the story One is trying to tell, but minus the horns, it's kind of boring.
He can add stuff but it cant be anything too crazy in order to make it the webcomic design but in the manga. Otherwise it would lose the feeling and intent behind what the webcomic design was supposed to be. It’s one of the few designs I think Murata should make 1:1 including the shadow scribbly veil style it had that hid the true design of the form most of the time.

3-A Boros PogU. (How did I never see this before?)

unknown.png

If you mean a link to the part itself, I don't know how to do that, but it isn't too far down. Think near the halfway point but could be wrong.

Is it just the feeling of drawing? not a power scale.
He's probably referring to the similarities in how the fights look, or the fact that we're reaching interstellar opponents/battles with Boros' inclusion. We don't really know for sure. But of course he doesn't mean the actual power scale.

I'd cry, but deep down, we all know Boros was designed to be stronger than Tatsumaki
Only by Boros fans.

ONE has never actually made any sort of statement whatsoever with Tatsumaki compared to the toppest tiers. We don’t even know how she scales in speed really since she’s never been blitzed and has always had to hold back or take hits on purpose.

CSRC is definitely above Tatsumaki currently but she could probably dodge it, or at least tank the shockwaves, then manhandle energyless Boros.

But that’s just my opinion.

Also I haven’t read the last few pages here since my last reply. What’d I miss?

Only by Boros fans.

ONE has never actually made any sort of statement whatsoever with Tatsumaki compared to the toppest tiers. We don’t even know how she scales in speed really since she’s never been blitzed and has always had to hold back or take hits on purpose.
I am actually ******* dumb bruh i thought your pfp was tatsumaki floating on two big balls

Technically CSRC still one-shots Tatsumaki if she tries to tank it head on. It is supposed to be surface busting attack but don't forget that the primary goal of CSRC was killing Saitama who previously no-sold Boros' punches. And MB Boros' scaling to Orochi is similar to Tatsumaki's.

Technically CSRC still one-shots Tatsumaki if she tries to tank it head on. It is supposed to be surface busting attack but don't forget that the primary goal of CSRC was killing Saitama who previously no-sold Boros' punches. And MB Boros' scaling to Orochi is similar to Tatsumaki's.
Not sure how this is relevant since, like, 95% of the beam would’ve gone right past Saitama since he’s very small compared to it. Boros also didn’t know how durable Saitama is. But he expected he would be below planet surface level since he figured CSRC could kill him, which is planet surface level at best

MB doesn’t scale to Orochi because ONE has never made a statement about the two. Saitama not saying “Orochi strong cool” doesn’t really matter. Saitama’s statements barely matter.

He didn’t even blink at Blast lolblitzting Flashy Flash but recognises Flashy Flash as ”kinda fast!” yet later on does not call Garou “kinda fast!” he just says he’s “gotten better”.

Once again, Rest In Peace Orochi dodging Saitama feat. You didn’t deserve to be redrawn and banished to the land of non-canonicity. Sniff, sniffle.

Saitama calls Flashy Flash “kinda fast” yet doesn’t say the same for Current Garou.

Guess Flashy Flash really was at a disadvantage without his sword…

The only time his "strong" and "fast" logic is inconsistent is with Blast, and maybe that's because he just wasn't paying much attention? Or because Boros or Orochi or whoever was already faster than that? If I remember correctly we don't really see Saitama watching Flashy get blitzed, Saitama is completely off screen doing whatever.

Back