• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That was before Boros was using Meteoric Burst and I could imagine that the strain from that increases the work his Regeneration has to do. Do we have any idea if Meteoric Burst consumes energy for maintaining it?
He says he can't even maintain the form for very long as just using it shortens his life span. I do think the strain of regen would increase, but as I showed above, it doesn't matter if it's 10 times more taxing, or 400 times more taxing than a serious attack, he would still end up in the 5B range.
For the sake of accuracy you'd also need to consider that the energy that Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon consumed is what he had left at the end of the fight, so all the energy he expended before that attack in the battle on top of that would be his total energy.
That is something I've been thinking about. I would say it's another reason Boros can't just be High 6A, as Boros felt like he had to unleash whatever was left of his suicide attack after such a short amount of time. Although it adds uncertainty to the exact amount he spent, his statement about CSRC was probably not made on the fly, and instead formed from his pre-existing understanding of the attack. (He clearly was calcing this in his head during the fight), so the 710 Zettaton value may be its full AP.

If I were giving a number, I would take the median of Low 5B, (As Low 5B+ may be too high, and the bottom of Low 5B is too low) or 29.7348 Zettatons. He would be able to do 23 attacks, leaving comfortable breathing room for his regen, and all of his attacks.

"Watch closely you shitty brat. I'm about to destroy your outlook on life. I'll show you how powerless heroes are. There won't be anyone left alive to kill you or save you. There will only be me, absolute evil, to dominate... and put a permanent end to the unreasonable world that made both of us cry."

rate this garou quote
10/10. It shows Garou's resolve, but also his human side, helping further contextualize his motives and give them more depth to the reader.

We also start to sympathize with Garou through this use of Dramatic Irony. Garou is talking like the stereotypical anti-hero, he views his cause as just, and we are led to believe that nothing will stop him. Yet us, the audience, know that Garou will fail. He can't succeed, no matter how hard he pushes himself, how many barriers he overcomes, or how much he grows as a person, the anti-hero's journey he's gone on so far is about to come to a swift, humorous end. He doesn't know Saitama is impossibly powerful, but we do, and it creates this tragic scenario of a serious character in an absurd stiuation.

Well you've made quite the splash with your debut.
Thanks you!

I'll hope to get 3 accepted calculations to became a CGM some days, so I'll help you guys. (Hence why I can't wait to finish this one so I can move on to the next one lol)

And yes, I know CGM can't accept their own calculation don't worry. I just wanna help out all the others peeps out there with my rough 6 months worth of experience in calc. :p

For example, I go to the Calculation Evaluations Thread time to time, and try to help with small calcs that could get rejected :
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Several pages appeared again in my absence. I refuse to read.

Did Saitama go FTE to Garou here while casual? How fast would that make him??

I mean we can use some slight upscaling.🫡
FTE>Upgraded Garou that neg diffs previous form>Garou evolving even further>FTL calc Garou
That’s not how upscaling works
FTL+ starts at 10c, Garou’s calc is 4.33c. That’s more than a 2x difference, and we do not (and have never) upscaled that much with nothing but a scaling chain.

I mean we can use some slight upscaling.🫡
FTE>Upgraded Garou that neg diffs previous form>Garou evolving even further>FTL calc Garou
I was about to say wiki doesn't allow it since most you can upscale is 1.2x but it might actually be possible. It is obvious that the FTL calc lowballs the result by a huge but unknown amount. So we have that, Garou blitzing PS at the end of fight, then getting even stronger after fighting Sage, then his new form against Saitama, then winged form Garou, then Saitama himself who scales much higher. If we applied 1.2x to each one, it would be almost 3x difference. I think scaling Saitama to baseline FTL+ shouldn't be a problem. I am just coping

That’s not how upscaling works
FTL+ starts at 10c, Garou’s calc is 4.33c. That’s more than a 2x difference, and we do not (and have never) upscaled that much with nothing but a scaling chain.
I was being sarcastic with the emojis and everything but you guys seriously don’t upscale disgustingly huge scaling chains with bare minimum results?😟

I was being sarcastic with the emojis and everything but you guys seriously don’t upscale disgustingly huge scaling chains with bare minimum results?😟
It you recall when Orochi was 5-C+, we barely got Tatsumaki and MB Boros to upscale despite there only being a 1.3x difference between Orochi’s calc and baseline Low 5-B, and both of them (especially Tatsumaki) having massive stomp differences in their scaling chain. And even then, we couldn’t upscale them fully, they had to be stuck at Possibly Low 5-B.

If a 1.3x difference is barely allowed to upscale, we absolutely wouldn’t allow a >2x difference to upscale.

It you recall when Orochi was 5-C+, we barely got Tatsumaki and MB Boros to upscale despite there only being a 1.3x difference between Orochi’s calc and baseline Low 5-B, and both of them (especially Tatsumaki) having massive stomp differences in their scaling chain. And even then, we couldn’t upscale them fully, they had to be stuck at Possibly Low 5-B.

If a 1.3x difference is barely allowed to upscale, we absolutely wouldn’t allow a >2x difference to upscale.
That’s just dumb tho, also I’m talking about a chain not a straight jump.
It was Boros~Tats>Psykorochi(god blessing)>Psykorochi>Orochi>Gaia cannon.
Which isn’t a 1.3x difference if u distribute it through a chain.

And once again it’s not a 2x difference cuz there’s a huge scaling chain behind it.

It was Boros~Tats>Psykorochi(god blessing)>Psykorochi>Orochi>Gaia cannon.
Which isn’t a 1.3x difference if u distribute it through a chain.

And once again it’s not a 2x difference cuz there’s a huge scaling chain behind it.
The chain doesn’t matter. The numbers themselves are what matter, and the difference is simply too big to upscale.

🫠
idk if that’s true or not but that’s quite low iq reasoning if I do say so myself.

so could psykorochi upscale 1.1x gaia cannon?
No, she can’t have a random 1.1x multiplier given to her. Upscaling is only allowed when a value is close to a + rating or close to baseline of the next tier. The value of Orochi’s calc is neither, so anyone that scales above it is just unquantifiably above his calc.

don't know what the narration says but if he manages it, it should be relativistic, right?
Someone translated it. According to narration:

"Whether this was true, there is no way to verify. But at that instant.. saitama did in fact catch a glimpse of the back of his head"

Should be enough for a possibly rating. And now I think about it, this might scale to Spiral Garou.

Last edited:
Does anyone scale to partially hairless Saitama?

I think this is after he one-shot Cicada Larva, a Demon level.

As I said, spiral Garou might scale since he almost broke his limiter. Since Saitama is stated to have no potential, anyone close to breaking limiter should scale to him or above

Where's it stated that he almost broke it?

I believe that star-busting guide claims Boros broke his limiter, but didn't keep training like Saitama or something.

Back