• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

gamer garou
This image would hit harder if Garou was holding a Monster energy drink instead of a Mountain Dew

Iirc the calc is still getting evaluated and there's no thread for Boros new stuff rn and they're probably waiting for the calc to get fully evaluated
In the mean time we have stuff that might downgrade his physicals for something lower than High 6-A. Imagine that but a 5-B+ CSRC ? Boi wouldn't that be the day

In the mean time we have stuff that might downgrade his physicals for something lower than High 6-A. Imagine that but a 5-B+ CSRC ? Boi wouldn't that be the day
Given his own statements on MB, his physicals could not be less than mid Low 5B. (Assuming the low-high end)

Why Low 5-B?
Because any lower, and he would be able to land hundreds of thousands of hits when he says that just activting MB quickly drains his life and shortens his lifespan. He is exhausted after 3 normal hits and after another 11 full force attacks and 1 regen, he is forced to kamikazi himself. Even if we take the Low High End, say that his normal hits = his all out hits, and that egenerating once is 400 attacks (414 tootal attacks), each attack would be 1.71557004831 Zettatons or Low 5B.
Nah I have logic lol.

Off topic but I “love” that this series is schrodinger’s gag manga. If you complain about the lack of seriousness you are stupid for expecting seriousness in a gag manga but when a chapter or series of chapters are serious the same people who said you are stupid praise seriousness. I see it constantly with the recent chapters. People upset at the lack of seriousness being downvoted to hell and laughed at for expecting seriousness by the same people who praises DSK vs Mumen Rider, Garou vs well anyone barring PS,Saitama and SC, Tatsumaki vs Pyskos, God’s moon introduction, Saitama and Genos le wholesome xd moments etc.

It'll be hard to tell what exact value to use for him though and this would result in a certain vagueness that isn't good for a profile to have.
I'd rather have a rating that put Boros in an accurate but not precise range than a value that is 100% impossible.

Off topic but I “love” that this series is schrodinger’s gag manga. If you complain about the lack of seriousness you are stupid for expecting seriousness in a gag manga but when a chapter or series of chapters are serious the same people who said you are stupid praise seriousness. I see it constantly with the recent chapters. People upset at the lack of seriousness being downvoted to hell and laughed at for expecting seriousness by the same people who praises DSK vs Mumen Rider, Garou vs well anyone barring PS,Saitama and SC, Tatsumaki vs Pyskos, God’s moon introduction, Saitama and Genos le wholesome xd moments etc.
This you fail to consider the context of these moments. They are so beloved because the series is being versatile. It's still a comedy, but it's a thoughtful one. It can be serious, thought provoking, and more than just a gag manga, but those are flourishes. It is still a comedy, and when the series stays serious for too long, it can be argued that it starts to feel like a different story.

I personally can see both sides, its themes and its humor are both amazing. We should better appreciate their synergy as opposed to arguing if one is better than or negatively impacts the other.

This you fail to consider the context of these moments. They are so beloved because the series is being versatile. It's still a comedy, but it's a thoughtful one. It can be serious, thought provoking, and more than just a gag manga, but those are flourishes. It is still a comedy, and when the series stays serious for too long, it can be argued that it starts to feel like a different story.

I personally can see both sides, its themes and its humor are both amazing. We should better appreciate their synergy as opposed to arguing if one is better than or negatively impacts the other.
I’ve considered those moments which is why I don’t pretend the series is a gag manga because its not. The point was some people forget about the seriousness within the series and ridicule people who have issues with a part not being serious and say its okay because its a gag manga while they simultaneously praise the serious parts. Ive seen this argument used to deflect criticism with the current events where people have issues with the tone of whats going on with the story. They treat wanting the story to be serious as if it never was a thing in the manga.

The people are the ones who I have issues with while the story and how it handles the comedy/seriousness mix is a different topic.

That's understandable but you'd still need a minimum value with a solid reasoning.
I mean my earlier comment is a MASSIVE lowball (all 14 hits are the same, even though the first three would drain far less power, and he uses the energy of 400 hits to regen once) and it was still 1.7 Zettatons per attack, so that could be a place to start.

Unrealted, but doesn't Child Emperor's dog robot tank the full force of HE's carpet bombing? That would pretty definitely scale the verse to High 7A.

I mean my earlier comment is a MASSIVE lowball (all 14 hits are the same, even though the first three would drain far less power, and he uses the energy of 400 hits to regen once) and it was still 1.7 Zettatons per attack, so that could be a place to start.
That still works with some assumptions especially with the energy consumed by the Regeneration. The profile would need a proper justification for its rating that provides a reasonably good explanation.

That still works with some assumptions especially with the energy consumed by the Regeneration. The profile would need a proper justification for its rating that provides a reasonably good explanation.
That's kind of what I'm saying, it gives us an absolute minimum, the lowest of lowballs. Especially as Boros describes regenerating as just focusing on his injury, and talks about how long he can just keep regenerating over and over again with little to not cost to himself.

Assuming the regen drains pretty much nothing it comes out to 50.7318571429 Zettatons (Still a lowball as it assumes his first 3 casual attacks are comparable to his all out ones), and if it drained 1 attack worth of energy, it still comes out to 47.3497333333 Zettatons. Meanwhile, if we took the maximum High 6A+ value, he could land 23994.7972973 hits, which is clearly inconsistent. Even 5C+ would grant him 1640.29099307 strikes, which still would be inconsistent. So scaling him to between 2-50 Zettaton is the only safe bet.

Why don't you calc the energy that Boros initially tanked from the Serious Punch and make some arguments to scale his AP to his durability?

Although that may be calc stacking.

That's kind of what I'm saying, it gives us an absolute minimum, the lowest of lowballs. Especially as Boros describes regenerating as just focusing on his injury, and talks about how long he can just keep regenerating over and over again with little to not cost to himself.

Assuming the regen drains pretty much nothing it comes out to 50.7318571429 Zettatons (Still a lowball as it assumes his first 3 casual attacks are comparable to his all out ones), and if it drained 1 attack worth of energy, it still comes out to 47.3497333333 Zettatons. Meanwhile, if we took the maximum High 6A+ value, he could land 23994.7972973 hits, which is clearly inconsistent. Even 5C+ would grant him 1640.29099307 strikes, which still would be inconsistent. So scaling him to between 2-50 Zettaton is the only safe bet.
That was before Boros was using Meteoric Burst and I could imagine that the strain from that increases the work his Regeneration has to do. Do we have any idea if Meteoric Burst consumes energy for maintaining it? For the sake of accuracy you'd also need to consider that the energy that Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon consumed is what he had left at the end of the fight, so all the energy he expended before that attack in the battle on top of that would be his total energy.

"Watch closely you shitty brat. I'm about to destroy your outlook on life. I'll show you how powerless heroes are. There won't be anyone left alive to kill you or save you. There will only be me, absolute evil, to dominate... and put a permanent end to the unreasonable world that made both of us cry."

rate this garou quote

"Watch closely you shitty brat. I'm about to destroy your outlook on life. I'll show you how powerless heroes are. There won't be anyone left alive to kill you or save you. There will only be me, absolute evil, to dominate... and put a permanent end to the unreasonable world that made both of us cry."

rate this garou quote
trash for the unnecessary last sentence

Back