• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Bad Ending: Calc member goes to the calc, instead of picking an end, they go: "This is fine". Refuses to elaborate. Leaves
Yeah, I may overdid it too much, but I wanted to make all the mix possible.
  • (Except the one where the difference was so small that you couldn't see it at all)
    • Like the Atmosphere raised to draper point with the incinerated surface for example. You won't see 0.0000000444554% power difference.
Edit : I was saying a random huge number. But the actual difference is 0.00000007460424385314922%, I was somewhat pretty close. I was in the exact same range of number, geez.

She didn't exactly overpower him (it was just the fusion), and his Dragon heads alone were puncturing the barrier of a version of Tats that grossly overpowered Psykos.
The heads didn’t “puncture Tats barrier”, she formed the barrier after the smoke cleared. All they did was slightly damage her clothes with her barrier down with her basic aura up, distracted, holding Psykos in place.

Psykos was still able to hold Orochi off to not get instantly absorbed.

Also the scaling makes sense, since Psykos’ speed surprised Flashy Flash. (this part is sarcasm.)

Boros’ collapsing star can scrape his ship and not superheat the city nor even really melt the whole ship, yet if the beam touches the planet, the entire planet goes up in flames? How’s that work??

Makes it seem less of the beam doing the work, and simply putting a hole in the planet to let the core do the rest.

Boros’ collapsing star can scrape his ship and not superheat the city nor even really melt the whole ship, yet if the beam touches the planet, the entire planet goes up in flames? How’s that work??

Makes it seem less of the beam doing the work, and simply putting a hole in the planet to let the core do the rest.
The ship is easily more durable than anything on the planet? It's able to take in 6-A to High 6-A force (Depending on which calc is chosen. Either way, it's high end Tier 6) And CSRC is an attack that's far stronger than anything else Boros is capable. Comparing to a weaker attack from him isn't fair at all.

That second has no backing to it. The text explicitly mentions the beam will wipe out the planet surface. Not through any sort of chain reaction.

The heads didn’t “puncture Tats barrier”, she formed the barrier after the smoke cleared. All they did was slightly damage her clothes with her barrier down with her basic aura up, distracted, holding Psykos in place.

Psykos was still able to hold Orochi off to not get instantly absorbed.
Maybe not a barrier, but this is not a basic aura.

Assuming for the moment that Orochi's absorption doesn't take time (it obviously does given how these veins are spreading), why would that even scale to power? Also, you're talking about a Psykos that wasn't even able to penetrate the so-called basic aura or really budge Tatsumaki.

Last edited:
Bro Incenrated and Schorched are actual synonyms. They mean exactly the same thing.
Synonyms don't have to have the exact same meaning. Incinerate and Scorch are similar, but different.

Scorch: burn the surface of (something) with flame or heat.

Incinerate: destroy something by burning.

Maybe not a barrier, but this is not a basic aura.

Assuming for the moment that Orochi's absorption doesn't take time (it obviously does given how these veins are spreading), why would that even scale to power? Also, you're talking about a Psykos that wasn't even able to penetrate the so-called basic aura or really budge Tatsumaki.
It’s a basic aura. Literally just a glow.

Why wouldn’t absorption scale to strength?

That’s because Tatsumaki was on guard against Psykos. Orochi snuck attack her while she was on the phone.

The ship is easily more durable than anything on the planet? It's able to take in 6-A to High 6-A force (Depending on which calc is chosen. Either way, it's high end Tier 6) And CSRC is an attack that's far stronger than anything else Boros is capable. Comparing to a weaker attack from him isn't fair at all.

That second has no backing to it. The text explicitly mentions the beam will wipe out the planet surface. Not through any sort of chain reaction.
CSRC has enough heat to “scorch the earth” yet doesn’t scotch the city right below it nor the ship it’s literally touching?

Hell, a much weaker Released Boros set a large part of the ship on fire.

I also don't see how Psykos scales to Orochi because she resists having her mind taken over by him. That doesn't seem like AP related, at least to me.

It’s a basic aura. Literally just a glow.
Her basic auras are not even visible.
Why wouldn’t absorption scale to strength?
Why would it? The rate of absorption didn't even visibly change while Psykos was supposedly resisting.
That’s because Tatsumaki was on guard against Psykos. Orochi snuck attack her while she was on the phone.
Tatsumaki hardly even put up more than a glow. Also, she was fighting Psykos both offensively and defensively.

It's not based on 'guard', it's based on focusing abilities on different aspects.

Last edited:
Her basic auras are not even visible.

Why would it? The rate of absorption didn't even visibly change while Psykos was supposedly resisting.

Tatsumaki hardly even put up more than a glow. Also, she was fighting Psykos both offensively and defensively.

It's not based on 'guard', it's based on focusing abilities on different aspects.
They are. This is just a basic aura. Not a barrier or high powered aura.

Because physical strength can resist absorption, see; Saitama. She was TOYING with Psykos but was on guard.

Wrong. She was on guard. When she defeated Psykos, she lowered her power and simply held her in place, believing the fighting was over.

They are. This is just a basic aura. Not a barrier or high powered aura.
I'm not taking your word for this.
Because physical strength can resist absorption, see; Saitama.
When does he resist absorption? Or are you referring to his willpower being too high for Tatsumaki to manipulate his chi in the webcomic?
She was TOYING with Psykos but was on guard. Wrong. She was on guard.
Again, guard has very little actual relevance. Also, she was on guard, which is why there's a barrier part-way through the explosion.
When she defeated Psykos, she lowered her power and simply held her in place, believing the fighting was over.
What you're saying here makes even less sense. She's manhandling and twisting Psykos' body here, so she'd be using quite a bit of power.

That's pretty much the same thing...
Let me give you two example with a log of wood :

If you scorch your log, you will only char its surface.
If you incinerate your log, you will burn it, turn it to ashes.

People usually don't make the distinction between scorching and incinerating because if you throw your log into a a fireplace for example, the scorching will take place first, then it will get incinerated after all the water inside it got evaporated. (So the two are related, but not the same)

hqq02xaph3x81.jpg

Im confused, this the new volume cover? but then what's the other volume cover lol.
murata hit us with a milfs and dilfs cover

thats not how it works on this wiki pretty sure but any normal person could comprehend saitama is hundreds of times quicker than garou.
Yeah I just think it's strange to think Garou is still 4C when he went from mhs to 4c in a matter of seconds and still is evolving.

Yeah I just think it's strange to think Garou is still 4C when he went from mhs to 4c in a matter of seconds and still is evolving.
i mean every single transformation hes going through neg diffs the previous one stats wise so yeah hes really high up now.

Tbh if we'd scaled speed the way black clover scales speed Garou would be FTL+ rn
Doesn't black clover have characters that state they're using double of their power or something specific like that? Garou has no specific amount to use so he just gets unquantifiably stronger unlike black clover which have a definitive basis to scale speed.

Correct me if I'm wrong though since I'm not that well versed with black clover in general.

Doesn't black clover have characters that state they're using double of their power or something specific like that? Garou has no specific amount to use so he just gets unquantifiably stronger unlike black clover which have a definitive basis to scale speed.

Correct me if I'm wrong though since I'm not that well versed with black clover in general.
Not too sure, only thing I've ever seen was Julius launch light twice the speed of light. Idk how they got uo to 20c though.

Back