• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
vsbattles.fandom.com

One-Punch Man : Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon - Scorching the Earth

So far, 710.246 Zettatons/5-B end is accepted by a singular CGM. We need more input though from Calc Group Members.

So far, 710.246 Zettatons/5-B end is accepted by a singular CGM. We need more input though from Calc Group Members.
That's neat.

For my part : I just finished calculating the energy blast Released Boros's used against Saitama.

Since this feat is not ambiguous for the temperature. Being the source of "vaporizing the bones of any normal creature" and incinerating/melting down a portion of Boros' ship, I used the 784 million °C.

I will post it soon. This doesn't surpass the current scaling we use for Released Boros, but this is a good supportive feat either way. It could also (maybe) up Boros' ship durability, and hence Restricted Boros.
  • (The low-end is 12.344 Petatons, the high-end is 38.369 Petatons)

This is just going to end with a bunch of different CGM coming in and choosing a different end, isn't it? ( if not by one disagreeing with them and the calc being denied).

Personally i think that an attack that's described as being able to scorch/incinerate the surface getting 5-B is pretty sus. Sure, Boros says it's going to wipe out SAITAMA (who's tougher than a mountain) and the surface (as if that would be just collateral damage.) But even then Saitama's best feat is 5-C.
I think the High 6-A versions make the most sense story wise, but if 5-B makes more sense for a calc perspective then... ok, i guess.

That's neat.

For my part : I just finished calculating the energy blast Released Boros's used against Saitama.

Since this feat is not ambiguous for the temperature. Being the source of "vaporizing the bones of any normal creature" and incinerating/melting down a portion of Boros' ship, I used the 784 million °C.

I will post it soon. This doesn't surpass the current scaling we use for Released Boros, but this is a good supportive feat either way. It could also (maybe) up Boros' ship durability, and hence Restricted Boros.
  • (The low-end is 12.344 Petatons, the high-end is 38.369 Petatons)
I guess that would make all of Boros' keys High 6-A

This is just going to end with a bunch of different CGM coming in and choosing a different end, isn't it? ( if not by one disagreeing with them and the calc being denied).

Personally i think that an attack that's described as being able to scorch/incinerate the surface getting 5-B is pretty sus. Sure, Boros says it's going to wipe out SAITAMA (who's tougher than a mountain) and the surface (as if that would be just collateral damage.) But even then Saitama's best feat is 5-C.
I think the High 6-A versions make the most sense story wise, but if 5-B makes more sense for a calc perspective then... ok, i guess.
What we need to do is instead of having CGM say which end they prefer off the bat, they should check wether the math checks out or not. Later we can have a thread CGM restricted or not, to discuss which end fits best.

Last edited:
What we need to do is instead of having CGM say which end they prefer off the bad, they should check wether the math checks out or not. Later we can have a thrad CGM restricted or not, to discuss which end fits best.
From what I know, all the math are correct. Even the absurd temperature exceeding 700 million °C.
  • (I even asked DemonGodMitch in advance on Discord if I was not wrong on this point mathematically speaking and he say yes, yet he doesn't know if this is allowed by VSBW standards.)
The only point that seems to be really debated by the CGM currently is the ionization and the possibility of superheated the gas that I didn't take into account. (My fault for only using dry air I guess)

The only point that seems to be really debated by the CGM currently is the ionization and the possibility of superheated the gas that I didn't take into account. (My fault for only using dry air I guess)
After the math gets evaluated. We should make a thread to discuss which end to use.

So vaporizing the entire Earth is not even 5-B but incinerating the surface is.

Sus.

I addressed this point in the notes.

We already have several accepted calculations that far exceed 5-B (such as 5-A) for the destruction of a planet's surface. And the one linked here include kinetic energy such as ripping off a entire planet crust and pushing the atmosphere at extreme velocity (2.22% c) which would, in my opinion not just destroy the planet's crust. But a tiny, tiny bit more.

Oh, nevermind y'all are talking about that.

The difference between my calculation and this one is that they're using the exact heat you need to melt each element. (Like, pt. 6 of my calc')

So you only have temperature ranging between 3414 °C, 5778 °C, 2100 °C. Etc, etc.

When the Pt.5 of my calc' use 784 million °C for the whole Surface and Atmosphere.
(something they didn't take into account)

They don't have to be the exact same thing, the point is they're very similar. There's no reason for it to affect the calc.
Being similar =/= having the same effects. When their effects are fundamentally different, there is absolutely a reason for it to affect which end is chosen.

You linked me a website. Not a source. Show me where they say scorch and incinerate are the same thing.

But that inherently changes the meaning of what I'm saying, so at that point it's lying to make a point.
You stated: "Yeah me and everyone who made/uses the dictionary." I focused on the "everyone" part because that's where I wanted to focus on. Where am I lying?

You linked me a website. Not a source. Show me where they say scorch and incinerate are the same thing.

You stated: "Yeah me and everyone who made/uses the dictionary." I focused on the "everyone" part because that's where I wanted to focus on. Where am I lying?
Me, when I want doing a funny, ha ha calculation about a fictional character and start making people doubt the definition of words in the English language (+I'm French):

unknown.png

Joke aside, It seems nobody read the entire thing or noticed that the "Incinerate" Ends don't use any melting calculations. Only specific heat. (Just like the scorching Ends)

The definition of "Incinerate" was only used to support Boros statement about being able to vaporize bones. But even if we will still use the scorching statements I could still apply it since CSRC should technically have a temperature equivalent to or greater than Boros's weaker energy blast.

Which works with the exact same principle as CSRC :

Energy blast : "I've released a vast amount of energy from within my body... Not a single bone will be left from any small fry touching it!"
Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon : "I'll release all of my energy to blow away you and the planet surface!"

He just release the energy within his body at his opponent in both case. So I take them as the same for these Ends.

The definition of "Incinerate" was only used to support Boros statement about being able to vaporize bones. But even if we will still use the scorching statements I could still apply it since CSRC should technically have a temperature equivalent to greater than Boros's weaker energy blast.

Which works with the exact same principle as CSRC :

Energy blast : "I've released a vast amount of energy from within my body... Not a single bone will be left from any small fry touching it!"
Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon : "I'll release all of my energy to blow away you and the planet surface!"

He just release the energy within his body at his opponent in both case. So I take them as the same for these Ends.
I take it that's the reason for incinerating?

Also for furtherproof, here some pictures of the "Incineration" caused by Released Boros energy blast to his spaceship.

unknown.png
-Big, BIG fireball

unknown.png
- Molted metal in the background

p_40.png
- After the ball of extinguished, the place was still a little molten/ignited. (You can see ashes in the air)
unknown.png
-You can see chared pieces of metal rising as Boros power-up

unknown.png
- A view of the crater

Back