• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
would have to be a straight beam and show some of the properties of light as reflection or refraction. For now even if it's real light, we don't know how fast this is going, since a sphere or curved beams are created
They are just spheres intially when used for attacks in general they are lines

I remember Murata saying that Garou's fight would be even more impressive than Boros', so far I'm disappointed
To me, Garou’s already more impressive than Boros in many ways, with speed and technique. He can dodge and even block Saitama (somewhat). Boros can’t even react to Saitama when super casual.

Also Garou splitting the centipede > anything Boros has done in terms of striking, except maybe the moon kick.

casual saitama=/=casual saitama
Sure. But Casual Saitama can also be > Casual Saitama. So Garou is still more impressive to me.

Garou can dodge a punch and block a slap. Boros can’t even react, even when Saitama was mega casual. So Garou is more impressive. Especially since he actually has speed feats besides “made Saitama go “oh”.”

Sure. But Casual Saitama can also be > Casual Saitama. So Garou is still more impressive to me.

Garou can dodge a punch and block a slap. Boros can’t even react, even when Saitama was mega casual. So Garou is more impressive. Especially since he actually has speed feats besides “made Saitama go “oh”.”
Wanking unquantifiable feats huh?

How do you know the first punch Boros tanked wasn't stronger than all the ones Garou Tanked?

Although I like Garou more than Boros as a character, I don't think it's fair to say that he didn't dodge punches, although the manga doesn't focus on it as it did garou, we see an exchange of blows between the two which certainly showed reaction from Boros. I think the only thing garou has of superior is the martial skill and maybe the rengen

Although I like Garou more than Boros as a character, I don't think it's fair to say that he didn't dodge punches, although the manga doesn't focus on it as it did garou, we see an exchange of blows between the two which certainly showed reaction from Boros. I think the only thing garou has of superior is the martial skill and maybe the rengen
Garou doesn't have Regen. Boros can regen from lethal blow and faster in MB.

One already said garou heals by absorbing black matter
I Would assume if Something like brain blows up he Wouldn't be able to do so

Look at the panel, Boros' fist got about halfway to Saitama. You have to take into account that he was running at Saitama at full speed when he got hit. In reality, Boros had to dodge an attack that was Saitama's casual punch + His max speed. Garou dodged one standing still which, is still pretty good, but it would not be fair to use this instance to say Garou>>Boros in terms of reactions.

Wanking unquantifiable feats huh?

How do you know the first punch Boros tanked wasn't stronger than all the ones Garou Tanked?
Prove it wasn’t.

But as it stands, Garou splitting the centipede >>>>> any striking feat Boros has, making Garou more durable as a natural result. Saitama’s previous punches could harm Garou. Meaning they’re stronger than the ones he used against Boros, or at least similar.

Garou then evolved and could block, and tank, a slap.

Boros didn’t react to or exchange punches with Saitama. Boros was punching. Saitama was blocking.

Tbf Garou has instinctive reactions and can predict and dodge attacks before they’re even thrown
Which hasnt been mentioned in the manga yet. So as it stands, he’s doing all current feats with pure reaction speed until said so.

Same reason why Tatsumaki’s “when espers attack, their defence weakens!” weakness was removed.

Look at the panel, Boros' fist got about halfway to Saitama. You have to take into account that he was running at Saitama at full speed when he got hit. In reality, Boros had to dodge an attack that was Saitama's casual punch + His max speed. Garou dodged one standing still which, is still pretty good, but it would not be fair to use this instance to say Garou>>Boros in terms of reactions.
What panel? Are you making stuff up??

Prove it wasn’t.

But as it stands, Garou splitting the centipede >>>>> any striking feat Boros has, making Garou more durable as a natural result. Saitama’s previous punches could harm Garou. Meaning they’re stronger than the ones he used against Boros, or at least similar.

Garou then evolved and could block, and tank, a slap.
Where are you getting this misinformation from? Boros upscales from Orochi.

Garou's feat is far lower than Boros's AP.

Saitama's held back punches are unquantifiable.

Well, Boros is more durable than his ship's structure and is strong enough to easily bust through the hull of his ship, which tanked Saitama's moon jump, in his released form alone.

I'm still having trouble finding out which feat is more impressive between Garou splitting SC and ship tanking Saitama's moon jump.

Where are you getting this misinformation from? Boros upscales from Orochi.

Garou's feat is far lower than Boros's AP.

Saitama's held back punches are unquantifiable.
K. Boros upscales to a feat that came out 4+ years after his death from a character he never knew existed. Makes sense.

Garou’s striking AP >>> Boros’ striking AP. Boros has more energy AP overall.

Regardless, Garou can dodge held back punches, whereas Boros can’t even react to held back punches.

Garou’s striking AP >>> Boros’ striking AP. Boros has more energy AP overall.
There’s no distinction for Boros’s AP on his profile. His energy AP is the same as his striking AP
Regardless, Garou can dodge held back punches, whereas Boros can’t even react to held back punches.
  • Refrain from trying to scale anyone else from Saitama’s attacks, as he is the verse’s god tier and the results of his attacks can be inconsistent.

Last edited:
Back