• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Saitama finding someone stronger than Boros?! NO i don't want that! I want Saitama to think of him and no one else for the rest of his life! Even after he died... I want him to be the strongest OPM villain for a while! Ten years, at least!!"
I'm especially amused by scaling Boros' blue form to Orochi's peak when his CRSC with not the worst lowball is 5 times less than Orochi's lowball

I don't particularly see anything in Boros that is above Orochi. Boros' feats are way below, there's not even something solid to scale, just a loose sentence from Saitama, which doesn't help much since Saitama had never seen anyone survive his punch, obviously he would consider anyone who survived as someone strong.

I don't particularly see anything in Boros that is above Orochi. Boros' feats are way below, there's not even something solid to scale, just a loose sentence from Saitama, which doesn't help much since Saitama had never seen anyone survive his punch, obviously he would consider anyone who survived as someone strong.
That and Saitama post-Boros straight up said he hasn't met a monster that could survive a normal punch from him.

Until then no, today we have a list. Orochi, Evil Natural Water, Garou, Overgrown Rover...

Orochi even survived a serious attack
I would say Saitama could've killed them all with a normal punch if he was serious about his statement that he's never met a monster that could survive a normal punch even after fighting Boros.

I think Saitama's quote works but I'm surprised it gave Boros a solid High 6-A stat, At least 6-A (Based on him destroying his ship), possibly High 6-A (Based on Saitama's quote) could be a better way to list him

I would say Saitama could've killed them all with a normal punch if he was serious about his statement that he's never met a monster that could survive a normal punch even after fighting Boros.
Yeah, he's never unleashed a "serious punch" just an above 0 effort one.

Still, Armored Boros and Orochi fodderize Gery, so they are still within some ballpark range of eachother.

Unrelated note on MB Boros' speed, Murata said Boros kicked Saitama at the Sol, and then he caught up to him quickly while Saitama was still moving at the Sol. I don't see the problem with that kind of calculation.

"Saitama treated the monster king like a child while he called Released Boros strong at least once."

"Orochi believes he is now strong enough to beat someone who could nearly kill him previously. Saitama is far more powerful in every capacity, but what he used against Orochi was nowhere near his full strength or effort—even the level he used against Boros with a Serious Punch doesn't come close. So Orochi believes he can now defeat someone far more powerful than his previous self."

"The gap between Orochi and Released Boros is described as a bratty child in a bath tub and a person actually worth paying attention to."

"released Boros is stronger than Orochi, as Saitama rated Boros as ''too strong'' while he treated orochi like a child playing in a tub"

"The High 6-A calc Boros is a lowball. And we were never able to see the true power of Boros ' attack."

Here are some arguments that I found support Boros scaling above Orochi.

"Saitama called one of them a good opponent and the other a baby splashing water in a tub"

"Boros's feat could be far higher due to the CSRC actually hitting the ship instead of the surface and the fact that surface destruction could be much stronger than just High 6-A"

"Boros feat didnt even happend first of all, Saitama deflected it, the attack can wipe out the earth surface, but the way to do it can varies from High 6-A to even 5-A"

"Saitama thought Orochi was nothing more than a rude kid who splashed water in a bath. Meanwhile Saitama complimented Boros multiple times which is something he has said to no one else even this far into the series."

"The reasoning for Boros scaling above Orochi is due to Saitama regarding Boros as "strong twice in their fight, when he didn't bat an eye to Orochi, and even called him a child"

"Boros' feat is only a vague statement and in no case should it be used to discredit other feats, surface destruction can be as high as High 5-A depending on how fast it is done. The 183 petatons calc is the lowest possible way to calculate Boros' feat; it would take a lot of time to destroy the surface according to it."

It feels like common sense that Boros would scale above Orochi.

Boros was almost a real fght, stated to be strong multiple times, whereas Orochi never was respected in any capacity. Boros's CSRC was countered by a serious punch, while Orochi's Gia Cannon got a serious squirt gun. Both should be FTL, with Orochi catching a character with Sol Precog, and Boros catching up to his lightspeed kick quickly, and both fodderize rela + Gery.

Also, the 1 exaton value for CSRC seems in poor faith. It only accounts for the oceans. If we say he would only vaporize 1 mile down for the entire SA of the Earth, and add that, it would come out to just over 6 Exatons of tnt as a low ball. Also, not to calc stack (Just for fun), it means that it took 35.66 Eatons to destroy 1/2 of his body, which he could regen from.

Let's use some actual logic though. Boros does far more damage to his ship by running by it than Saitama's moon jump. There's no way all of his energy is 6 Exatons, as he would only be capable of a maximum of 135 hit (Assuming his attacks are = The Moon Jump). In other words, Boros's CSRC has to upscale higher than 6 Exatons. The wiki has no rule for how to handle attacks that use all of your energy, so I can't say anything for certain. Just something to point out.

Let's use some actual logic though. Boros does far more damage to his ship by running by it than Saitama's moon jump. There's no way all of his energy is 6 Exatons, as he would only be capable of a maximum of 135 hit (Assuming his attacks are = The Moon Jump). In other words, Boros's CSRC has to upscale higher than 6 Exatons. The wiki has no rule for how to handle attacks that use all of your energy, so I can't say anything for certain. Just something to point
the energy from the moon jump dissipates so the ship doesnt scale.

Also, the 1 exaton value for CSRC seems in poor faith. It only accounts for the oceans.
🤝
i go back and look at saitamas serious punch calc sometimes and see that no upwards angle is accounted, only the atmosphere in which saitama split. considering saitama was below boros and punched upwards, most of the energy went out into space. the lowball hurts, tough times.

When was it said one Black Sperm = an A class hero? How were Iaian and Spring Mostachio skewering thousands upon thousands of them in singular strikes, then??

Is the statement referring to one Black Sperm made of thousands of Black Sperms, or 1 Black Sperm made of 1 Black Sperm?
I don't think those two are the standard for an A class hero. lol
They were also deflecting attacks from Homeless Emperor a couple chapters before he made that statement, so I doubt he had them in mind as that too.

42 halaman + halaman hari ini = pengiriman😁

Juga murata menegaskan bahwa volume 25 memang keluar 5/2/22.

stop counting how many pages, Murata sometimes says "pen" which means that is how much ink not pages/panels. but he also sometimes says "pages" but wthever.👁️👄👁️

Imagine how funny it will be if Saitama says that current Garou is the strongest he's ever faced and we have to scale him above Boros

"Saitama treated the monster king like a child while he called Released Boros strong at least once."

"Orochi believes he is now strong enough to beat someone who could nearly kill him previously. Saitama is far more powerful in every capacity, but what he used against Orochi was nowhere near his full strength or effort—even the level he used against Boros with a Serious Punch doesn't come close. So Orochi believes he can now defeat someone far more powerful than his previous self."

"The gap between Orochi and Released Boros is described as a bratty child in a bath tub and a person actually worth paying attention to."

"released Boros is stronger than Orochi, as Saitama rated Boros as ''too strong'' while he treated orochi like a child playing in a tub"

"The High 6-A calc Boros is a lowball. And we were never able to see the true power of Boros ' attack."

Here are some arguments that I found support Boros scaling above Orochi.

1 - That's more because he's angry in the second and excited in the third, plus I didn't see him at any point treating Orochi like a child.

2 -It doesn't make sense, nernhum monster even came close to a serious Saitama, Boros even thought he was giving Saitama the fight of his life until saitama said he was boring

3 - It also doesn't make sense, it was a joke, we're talking about a humorous manga, you can't use a gag to justify something.

4 - Not entirely true, he said Orochi was powerful enough for him to relieve stress. Boros was the first person to survive a normal punch, so of course he would find Boros powerful

5 - Technically the highest low ball was from Orochi, who was not accepted in tier 5.

plus I didn't see him at any point treating Orochi like a child
After Saitama overpowered Gaia Cannon and one-shot Orochi, he basically treated him like a child
Not entirely true, he said Orochi was powerful enough for him to relieve stress. Boros was the first person to survive a normal punch, so of course he would find Boros powerful
I don't see him anywhere saying this.

Saitama called Released Boros strong after they traded blows and he experienced Boros's true power. It's not just because Boros survived a normal punch

"Saitama called one of them a good opponent and the other a baby splashing water in a tub"

"Boros's feat could be far higher due to the CSRC actually hitting the ship instead of the surface and the fact that surface destruction could be much stronger than just High 6-A"

"Boros feat didnt even happend first of all, Saitama deflected it, the attack can wipe out the earth surface, but the way to do it can varies from High 6-A to even 5-A"

"Saitama thought Orochi was nothing more than a rude kid who splashed water in a bath. Meanwhile Saitama complimented Boros multiple times which is something he has said to no one else even this far into the series."

"The reasoning for Boros scaling above Orochi is due to Saitama regarding Boros as "strong twice in their fight, when he didn't bat an eye to Orochi, and even called him a child"

"Boros' feat is only a vague statement and in no case should it be used to discredit other feats, surface destruction can be as high as High 5-A depending on how fast it is done. The 183 petatons calc is the lowest possible way to calculate Boros' feat; it would take a lot of time to destroy the surface according to it."

1 - He didn't call Boros a good opponent, he even said Boros was boring, If we're going to use jokes, the mosquito was Saitama's most powerful opponent.

2 - Just like deforming the earth's mass from the core, that's not a good argument

3 - Saitama also defended Gaia Cannon, not a good argument

4 - same as above

5 - The strongest when he hadn't faced anyone is not something to celebrate

6 - we can say the same of orochi's feat, it's not an argument

I see that although they have enumerated several sentences, they are repeated and can be summarized in:

- Saitama said boros was strong

It's good to remember that Saitama only said that because Boros were still conscious after a serious punch. But he did not know that Orochi was conscious and survived a serious attack. This argument cannot be used

After Saitama overpowered Gaia Cannon and one-shot Orochi, he basically treated him like a child

I don't see him anywhere saying this.

Saitama called Released Boros strong after they traded blows and he experienced Boros's true power. It's not just because Boros survived a normal punch
No, He called Boros strong because he was conscious after a serious punch that didn't even hit him. But Saitama didn't see Orochi alive after his serious attack (which hit him)

No, He called Boros strong because he was conscious after a serious punch that didn't even hit him.
He blatantly called Released Boros strong after they fought. Boros's right arm was torn off and Saitama's appearance was scuffed up
But Saitama didn't see Orochi alive after his serious attack (which hit him)
Saitama's Serious Squirt Gun never hit Orochi. His normal punch did. And he did know that Orochi was somewhat alive since they briefly talked again after Saitama punched him

Last edited:
Saitama's Serious Squirt Gun never hit Orochi. His normal punch did. And he did know that Orochi was somewhat alive since they briefly talked again after Saitama punched him

Better yet to show the power of Gaia Cannon, who received a serious attack and still did not touch Orochi. The Boros Attack, on the other, besides being undone still allowed the punch to arrive strong enough to kill him

Better yet to show the power of Gaia Cannon, who received a serious attack and still did not touch Orochi. The Boros Attack, on the other, besides being undone still allowed the punch to arrive strong enough to kill him
Saitama's Serious attacks are not equal in power, unless you want to argue his Serious Side Hops that Sonic survived is equally as powerful as his Serious Punch.

Saitama was also clearly taking Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon more seriously than Gaia Cannon. He heard Boros said that the attack will wipe out the planet's surface, so he uses a serious attack to make sure all life isn't wiped out.

Saitama's Serious attacks are not equal in power, unless you want to argue his Serious Side Hops that Sonic survived is equally as powerful as his Serious Punch.

Saitama was also clearly taking Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon more seriously than Gaia Cannon. He heard Boros said that the attack will wipe out the planet's surface, so he punches it to make sure all life isn't wiped out.
What proof was the one used in Boros to be stronger?

1 - He didn't call Boros a good opponent, he even said Boros was boring, If we're going to use jokes, the mosquito was Saitama's most powerful opponent.

It's good to remember that Saitama only said that because Boros were still conscious after a serious punch. But he did not know that Orochi was conscious and survived a serious attack. This argument cannot be used
1. He said Boros was being boring for talking too much. Context matters

2. One survived a squirtgun, while the other survived a serious punch. Tell me those things are even comparable. Throw a casual punch, and then fill your hands with water, and squeeze it as hard as you can to spray it in one direction. The punch with less effort is going to be more powerful. Also, as said by MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Sonic survived a serious attack. 5C Sonic? And Genos fought Sonic so 5C base Genos. There's no way that all serious attacks are equal.

3. Pretty sure Garou was stated to be Boros's prophezised worthy opponent. That leaves no room for Orchi to be = > Boros.

1 - That's more because he's angry in the second and excited in the third, plus I didn't see him at any point treating Orochi like a child.

3 - It also doesn't make sense, it was a joke, we're talking about a humorous manga, you can't use a gag to justify something.
What? He literally says that Orochi is probably the monster prince or something. Pretty sure he calls him a child splashing around in a pool.

In response to point three, guess none of Saitama's one shotting feats count. They were all gags, and even though those gags are canon, we simply can not allow that second hand garbage to be used for scaling. Just because it's funny does not mean it doesn't count. If it was an outlier, that would be different, but it's not.

On a side note, ONE said Orochi would not be 1 shot by Saitama (Which kind of means the statement should 100% canon), and Murata said that Gery, Groribas, and Melzargard would have almost not chance of beating Orochi, even while working together, and that Orochi is comparable to Golden S. Just something interesting I found on the OPM wiki. Could we scale current Garou, Boros, Platinum S, and FF off of this?

Back