• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
idea, perhaps he is as strong as god, that he created the entire universe or is the universe, or embodies the universe (or something like that damn it)

Even if he said with all the words "Saitama defeats Goku" that would mean nothing as he is no authority for Dragon Ball characters, and we don't know how much he knows (and scales) Goku

Even One's quote about Tatsumaki Vs Mob was rejected
i don't mean that they get too complicated with something that is simpler to understand, saitama did all that effortlessly
I think it's a matter of standard procedure, no character would've been upgraded for a higher Tier with a battle right at the corner, and there's the fact that not everyone consider Saitama's current case as simple, there's room for debate

Even if he said with all the words "Saitama defeats Goku" that would mean nothing as he is no authority for Dragon Ball characters, and we don't know how much he knows (and scales) Goku

Even One's quote about Tatsumaki Vs Mob was rejected

I think it's a matter of standard procedure, no character would've been upgraded for a higher Tier with a battle right at the corner, and there's the fact that not everyone consider Saitama's current case as simple, there's room for debate

wait saitama shouldn't have the same abilities as garou,like fast leerning or copy

Why tf was that? He made both series, he knows better than any of us...
From Tatsumaki's profile: "Please do not attempt to scale Mob to Tatsumaki or vice versa. The statement from ONE about this is old and outdated, and both characters have since gained very different levels of feats in terms of both speed and strength."

It is like saying that you contradict the author if there is a way for him to contradict himself, when he does not contradict himself, we are only looking for an excuse for contradiction

Hey hey, I wasn't on the thread, I have no clue why it wasn't accepted, but her profile has a note for this

Note: Please do not attempt to scale Mob to Tatsumaki or vice versa. The statement from ONE about this is old and outdated, and both characters have since gained very different levels of feats in terms of both speed and strength.

This is very likely the result of a CRT
Tbf it was rejected for the manga, it could potentially be usable for the webcomic.
Maybe, but when Byasura (I think) was talking about his Webcomic Sandbox, he wasn't using Mob's scaling to Tats. The note on her profile isn't about this aswell

wait saitama shouldn't have the same abilities as garou,like fast leerning or copy
Why ?

Hey hey, I wasn't on the thread, I have no clue why it wasn't accepted, but her profile has a note for this

Note: Please do not attempt to scale Mob to Tatsumaki or vice versa. The statement from ONE about this is old and outdated, and both characters have since gained very different levels of feats in terms of both speed and strength.

This is very likely the result of a CRT

Maybe, but when Byasura (I think) was talking about his Webcomic Sandbox, he wasn't using Mob's scaling to Tats. The note on her profile isn't about this aswell

Why ?
because saitama is the only one who broke his limiter and garou is also on the way to do it, and he can copy the skills easily, this is due to the limiter that is physical and mental strength

Sorry that you thought I was being aggressive towards you, it was more out of confusion as opposed to even mild annoyance.
It's okay, I understand the confusion given the statement, it shouldn't be a problem for at least Webcomic Tatsumaki to scale to him

His feats are currently 6-C at Max while the current Webcomic is a bit lower than that, so the argument of "vastly different feats" shouldn't work

because saitama is the only one who broke his limiter and garou is also on the way to do it, and he can copy the skills easily, this is due to the limiter that is physical and mental strength
But said limiter isn't about the skill necessary for a attack or a style, it's about raw power (Strength, Speed, etc)

I know he’s not using it, but idk, I don’t see much of a reason not to scale her to Mob.
Agree, at least the current reasons for being rejected don't really matter for WC Tatsumaki

I thought last chap garou was out, when did they start fighting again🗿

Well that was... kind of a sudden awakening if this is truly it. Looks cool, gonna wait for the translations before forming a strong opinion.

unknown.png

Seems like he's already entered this form already. Are people still gonna act like the shitty glowstick armour wasn't Awakened Garou from the beginning?

Back