• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thinking about it, I don't see why I should put faith in ONE and/or Murata's writing and plan for the future of this arc when it already has numerous amounts of redraws and retcons that are largely critiqued, I can't trust whatever ONE/Murata's plan for the story when it changes constantly. I firmly believe Murata and ONE should go back to monthly or even bi-monthly chapters and really take time to develop and plan out the rest of the arc and series. The manga doesn't have to follow the webcomic 1:1 but the changes made need to be on an equal or better level than the webcomic, otherwise, what's the point?

Thinking about it, I don't see why I should put faith in ONE and/or Murata's writing and plan for the future of this arc when it already has numerous amounts of redraws and retcons that are largely critiqued, I can't trust whatever ONE/Murata's plan for the story when it changes constantly. I firmly believe Murata and ONE should go back to monthly or even bi-monthly chapters and really take time to develop and plan out the rest of the arc and series. The manga doesn't have to follow the webcomic 1:1 but the changes made need to be on an equal or better level than the webcomic, otherwise, what's the point?
Absolutely this. I feel like ONE and Murata is just throwing things out ASAP and shoving out content and isn't letting the story bake in the oven long enough.

Well you guys gotta consider it being bi-weekly helps them in terms of publicity, since it takes less time to keep the series fresh and with more constant updates, with 1 chapter per month (similar to DBS and Boruto) the series "dies" once a chapter comes out, because it takes time for another and people seem to just wait for it talking about other stuff. But yeah, I also agree that monthly seems the best in terms of quality

Last edited:
Serious discussion now. What kind of scoliosis does Garou have?

(448).png

(272).png

We have. Boros quite literally says his attack will only destroy the Earth's surface.

The only way to get it to planetary is with the manga guidebook, which uses kanji that has issues with a solid 5-B rating.
what well boros tier be if Gaia canon somehow get 5.B and also if the s class fought garuo and did damage him should that upgrade the 7-B characters

just saying if the 7-B characters haven't upgrade to a tier 6 island or country we will have a lot of characters with power gap like bat and ff and bang and AS and the outlier theme will last till the end of the series

Well you guys gotta consider it being bi-weekly helps them in terms of publicity, since it takes less time to keep the series fresh and with more constant updates, with 1 chapter per month (similar to DBS and Boruto) the series "dies" once a chapter comes out, because it takes time for another and people seem to just wait for it talking about other stuff. But yeah, I also agree that monthly seems the best in terms of quality
felt, it takes a wholeass month for new content on our end, to only get a small snipet of the situation

From reddit about Saitama saying "I would rather just obliterate the whole planet" :
u/Hkrotana : Some people are saying that it doesn't fall in line with his personality, but I think he's just making a bad joke. I mean his whole personality is disgruntled, bored person with basically good morality. And it is pretty common to people to say stupid shit when they are annoyed and angry which they don't really mean. Only difference is that saitama is the only person who can follow through if he was serious.
u/Carthonn : I kind of felt like it was Saitama saying “Everyone is dealing with shit, you’re not special…and sure if I wanted to I could obliterate the whole world. So you have to be careful and not over do it.”
u/pxiaoart : Yeah, I agree. When he says "I kinda feel like..." I feel like there is an implied "...I feel like it, but I won't, because I'm not a crazy person." Isn't there a line in his fight/conversation with Boros where he says something like, "Are you stupid? You can't go around killing planets looking for a fight."
These people aren't into VS-thing, but all have better take and understanding of Saitama's characters and statements under a meme post.

From reddit about Saitama saying "I would rather just obliterate the whole planet" :

These people aren't into VS-thing, but all have better take and understanding of Saitama's characters and statements under a meme post.
What makes them have a better understanding of Saitama's character than the people who disagree with 5-B Saitama? They stated an opinion that agrees with your view while those opposing the upgrades didn't?

What makes them have a better understanding of Saitama's character than the people who disagree with 5-B Saitama? They stated an opinion that agrees with your view while those opposing the upgrades didn't?
Read the thread.
All the argument is saying that Saitama is hyperbolic in his statement, that his statement doesn't hold any weight without taking account of the context nor Saitama's character and the fact that he is magnitude times stronger than the depiction of what we see.
  • (Which is literally stated in his profile)
Reason why we can give him a pass, not like the "true" hyperbolic character such as Sasori, whose abilities on the matter where truly unknown. We just knew that the feats we have at disposition of them and what we can see is most likely a lot if not 100% equal to their full power, unlike Saitama who accomplished a 5-C feat extremely casually and who has maybe if the theory of the limiter is correct, a boudless power/""potential"".

Saitama here was just "scolding" Garou, that's why he was saying he said he feels like destroying the planet. He was showing Garou that his monster games mean jack sh*t. It's also a callback to a joke he made in the WC, but the tone is very different here. In the WC he's talking to himself, he's clearly not being serious and is just voicing frustration. In the manga he's talking to Garou and the emphasis is on it being scary, to scare him. A guy in a monster costume that may "overdo it".

Back