• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plametary saitama maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
q8ZdULg.png

Needs a re-translation.
When i tried re-writing and then translating what it said i ended up with a very dumb sentence which said something about mellow *********** so i'm pretty sure we need someone with a bit more expertease.

Yes.

The statement from the Original Webcomic at least holds some weight, because Saitama spoke of it as though it were a certainty. However, here, Saitama states he "[would] rather just obliterate the planet" than deal with the annoyances Garou brought his way.
i disagree. In the panel you show Saitama doesn't seem as serious, just annoyed. On the other hand Saitama scares the crap out of Garou with the pressure released during that phrase. It is a lot more serious.

No way anyone is actually taking this serious. Statement with no value. Remember how we treat Bleach and Naruto fans when they post something like this.

No way anyone is actually taking this serious. Statement with no value. Remember how we treat Bleach and Naruto fans when they post something like this.
um you have a no diff 5-C character who says he can do 5-B stuff. that aside its been said from multiple sources that this character can indeed perform such feats, murata statements, wc, anime, guidebooks, etc. and now the manga is taking the same route. its not vague, its exactly what it says it is.

plametary

I wouldn't use this yet. I'm not going to make any claims on the validity of the statement. We're about to see a serious fight between a Saitama who says this, and a Garou who wants to fight him. I'd rather wait to see what happens before we go off Saitama saying he would rather just obliterate the planet than deal with Garou.

I knew this statement would come eventually

let’s see how people rat against this one
I seriously hate that's your approach to this. I'm just not ok with using it because i'd rather wait and see what's about to happen, as it's blatantly something massive. Garou and Saitama are about to fight. A bit of patience, maybe?

plametary

I wouldn't use this yet. I'm not going to make any claims on the validity of the statement. We're about to see a serious fight between a Saitama who says this, and a Garou who wants to fight him. I'd rather wait to see what happens before we go off Saitama saying he would rather just obliterate the planet than deal with Garou.
It was a statement, why are u wanting feats? Garou wants to fight him, cool i guess? How is garou relevant

?????

Because what's the point of making him likely 5-B off the statement if he's most likely about to get something to make him 5-B off of a feat...? Why not just wait till the fight is over to revise anything? Is it seriously better to make 8 small revisions every week with constant small additions and changes to the profiles? Just wait and do it all at once.

He doesnt even consider Garou a monster, he isnt fighting serious at all
I can't tell if you're strawmanning or if you just missed the point. Saitama is very clearly pissed off and a fight is about to break out. Something big is about to happen. Why not just see what's about to happen before we make a thread on anything?

I'm shocked at the reading comprehension here.

um you have a no diff 5-C character who says he can do 5-B stuff.
Since when was Saitama no diff 5C?
that aside its been said from multiple sources that this character can indeed perform such feats, murata statements, wc, anime, guidebooks, etc. and now the manga is taking the same route. its not vague, its exactly what it says it is.
And you know the manga and databooks say different things in similar scenarios like how Boro's CSRC was stated to be star in the guidebook and planet surface in the anime. It's not always concrete when there are different conclusions.
This statement holds no value until Saitama shows he can do something like that which he hasnt yet.

?????

Because what's the point of making him likely 5-B off the statement if he's most likely about to get something to make him 5-B off of a feat...? Why not just wait till the fight is over to revise anything? Is it seriously better to make 8 small revisions every week?
Why is he likely about to get something to get 5-B? Any proof?

I didnt strawshitted or whatever, he is not pissed due garou, he was pissed because he lost his home and due loud sounds, he didnt even tried to attack garou at all nor was angry about it

While I don't doubt he can, this is hyperbole on Saitama's part. It just being what he feels like doing since he's stressed out. Kind like when you lose in a videogame and feel like punching a hole through your monitor.

Since when was Saitama no diff 5C?
When he punched EOW, just hasn't been added to his profile for the last 2 weeks
And you know the manga and databooks say different things in similar scenarios like how Boro's CSRC was stated to be star in the guidebook and planet surface in the anime. It's not always concrete when there are different conclusions.
This statement holds no value until Saitama shows he can do something like that which he hasnt yet.
even without the statement and strictly just the manga, him saying he can perform a 5-B feat still qualifies and the only argument is "too vague"...no lol its not vague. Saitama statement in manga hold value, he doesn't need to perform the literal feat considering the entire goal here is for a possibly/likely key.

Saitama punching evil ocean water resulted in 5-C resulgs
Ok cool. That doesnt mean any planetary statement he casually makes should be taken as facts. The gap between moon lvl to planet lvl is huge. Mere statements that sounds hyperbolic and flowery means nothing.

Let's keep this only manga and stuff directly related to it, Anime, WC and any material related to them doesn't help us

Also yeah, the OP lacked at lot of content and explanation, could at least add his casual 5-C feat to sped up its addition

Wow, you seriously missed the point. Again.
Why is he likely about to get something to get 5-B? Any proof?
He's about to have a final showdown with Garou... something big is about to happen...
If you're reading OPM and are seeing a FINAL BATTLE ABOUT TO HAPPEN and not expecting something big, I don't really know what you're thinking.
I didnt strawshitted or whatever, he is not pissed due garou, he was pissed because he lost his home and due loud sounds, he didnt even tried to attack garou at all nor was angry about it
I didn't say he was pissed due to Garou. I said he was pissed, and he's about to fight Garou. Like I said, reading comprehension.

Hell, i'm not even saying I would disagree with a 5-B upgrade. I'm just advocating for some patience before we do anything, as almost nothing happened this chapter. Something big is about to happen. And i'm not even saying it'll just be 5-B, we have no idea what's about to happen, but it's going to be big.

Ok cool. That doesnt mean any planetary statement he casually makes should be taken as facts. The gap between moon lvl to planet lvl is huge. Mere statements that sounds hyperbolic and flowery means nothing.
He said he can, has enough feats that reaches similar results, its up to you to debunk saitama, not me

While I don't doubt he can, this is hyperbole on Saitama's part. It just being what he feels like doing since he's stressed out. Kind like when you lose in a videogame and feel like punching a hole through your monitor.
but its not a hyperbole. saitama was gonna casually walk away and not do anything until he finds the culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back