• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll create the topic for update, so just to confirm here who scales.

Atomic MHS+, with Sub-Rel+ attack speed
Black Sperm MHS+ (Capable of branding Atomic Samurai)
Golden Sperm Sub-Rel+ (Atomic Blocked Samurai)
Darkshine MHS+ (accompanied with black sperm)
Vomited Fuhrer Ugly MHS+ (Reacted to Darkshine)
Pre-Awakened Garou (Oppressed Darkshine)
Bang MHS+ (Atomic considers it fast)
TTM MHS+ (Intercept Psykos Beam)
Psykos MHS+ (Can avoid multiple TTM attacks)
Drive Knight MHS+ (Accompanied with Psykos)
Genos MHS+ (Accompanied with Psykos)

Last edited:
I'll create the topic for update, so just to confirm here who scales.

Atomic MHS+, with Sub-Rel+ attack speed
Black Sperm MHS+ (Able to tag Atomic Samurai)
Golden Sperm Sub-Rel+ (Blocked Atomic Samurai)
TTM MHS+ (Intercept Psykos beam)
Psykos MHS+ (Can avoid various TTM attacks)
Drive Knight MHS+ (Kept up with Psykos)
Genos MHS+ (Kept up with Psykos)
Seems fine. TTM gets a new key again?

I don't agree with scaling Psykojet to her own beams. Main reason is we don't know the distance/ position of TTM in one scene compared to the other one in relation to the traget. Plus, Psykojet was probably aim dodging. That is my take tho.

Isn't the whole point of the fight that Fubuki is much, much weaker than Psykos but is able to beat her due to a superior technique negating Psykos' power?
Don't forget that Murata is kinda in charge of the manga now, even the writing portion. Murata is absurdly good at drawing, but he can't powerscale for shit. He'll probably just want to draw some flashy panels and completely forget that Fubuki is supposed to be fodder compared to Psykos and proceed to give her insane feats that shouldn't exist. Yes, as you can see, I'm still pissed off that Metal Bat wasn't immediately turned into a bloody mist in the Sage Centipede fight.

Part of me hopes resonance ends up being ability locked solely to Metal Bat cause I'd rather not just have random characters get temporary buffs just because they're fighting along someone else

seems multiply leakers confirmed OPM and FF S3 a little while ago tho take it with a grain of salt as its leakers
I mean FF is def gonna have a s3 with the manga ending. And OPM manga is doing pretty good, pretty sure its top 25 in sales in 2022 or somewhere around there with a new volume dropping soon so i would assume the popularity and funds are there.

Last edited:
There was an in-universe reason why Metal Bat could keep up and it was explicitly stated that Garou was far superior to him, but go off
that explanation was very half assed and barely makes sense. metal bat was in base form when he started fighting sage centipede, and base metal bat is literally high demon at best. sage centipede and current garou are above dragons. metal bat should have been vaporized before he could even grow in power

He literally said Fighting Spirit before he jumped in, and he did nothing to Sage before the resonance started so like
yeah and he said fighting spirit during his fight against human garou and still got his ass whooped. and im supposed to believe he can survive sage ******* centipede, who happens to be an above dragon?

Sage Centipede is not an Above Dragon, his threat level is Unknown. And again, Bad did nothing to SC without the resonance. The only attack he survived without the resonance was when he blocked with his bat, which just means his bat is really durable.
The was designed by Metal Knight to be indestructible, the bats is gonna be indestructible

I have a concern. Garou upon first meeting SC caused SC to molt via a series of attacks. After Garou vs PS, all Garou did was stand for about 30s or a minute until SC came from the ground, not facing any trial that would cause his RE or anything to kick in (unless we consider it passive no matter Garou's state while in this form).

We know PS took multiple hits from Garou who was noticeably putting in some amount of effort in fighting him with screams grunts and all until he ultimately caused PS to explode but right before that explosion PS took a direct punch to the face albeit with some gaining cracks in the process.

So what is the consensus here? Garou immediately evolved to 6-A after exploding PS or immediately evolving to 6-A when his fist landed on SC or Garou constantly evolves even out of battle or PS somehow scales to 6-A?

I have a concern. Garou upon first meeting SC caused SC to molt via a series of attacks. After Garou vs PS, all Garou did was stand for about 30s or a minute until SC came from the ground, not facing any trial that would cause his RE or anything to kick in (unless we consider it passive no matter Garou's state while in this form).

We know PS took multiple hits from Garou who was noticeably putting in some amount of effort in fighting him with screams grunts and all until he ultimately caused PS to explode but right before that explosion PS took a direct punch to the face albeit with some gaining cracks in the process.

So what is the consensus here? Garou immediately evolved to 6-A after exploding PS or immediately evolving to 6-A when his fist landed on SC or Garou constantly evolves even out of battle or PS somehow scales to 6-A?
pretty sure garou has passive RE, garous 6-C feat is purely the first attack so one can say that PS is >>> 6-C by a decent amount. I dont think there much concern considering the exponential growth just rapidly increased, also garou wasn't 6-A until he stopped the grand march which was quite a bit into the SC battle.
Garou imo should be: 6-C beginning of speedster fight, >>>6-C when FF got taken out, 6-B taking out PS, 6-B beginning of SC fight, 6-A fighting SC, >>>6-A killing SC.

pretty sure garou has passive RE, garous 6-C feat is purely the first attack so one can say that PS is >>> 6-C by a decent amount. I dont think there much concern considering the exponential growth just rapidly increased, also garou wasn't 6-A until he stopped the grand march which was quite a bit into the SC battle.
Garou imo should be: 6-C beginning of speedster fight, >>>6-C when FF got taken out, 6-B taking out PS, 6-B beginning of SC fight, 6-A fighting SC, >>>6-A killing SC.
Sage Centipede is 6-A in base I believe. That's at least what his profile seems to indicate since he has no other key or 6-A with grand drill key.

Sage Centipede is not an Above Dragon, his threat level is Unknown. And again, Bad did nothing to SC without the resonance. The only attack he survived without the resonance was when he blocked with his bat, which just means his bat is really durable.
ah yes. a 6-A character is totally not above dragon

seems multiply leakers confirmed OPM and FF S3 a little while ago tho take it with a grain of salt as its leakers
I saw a hoax article about OPM Season 3 in here and many other places a week or two ago, so be careful because if it's the same leak it's a lie. Could you provide a link so I can check it out?

I can't wait for something like Flashy Flash's "I'm weaker without my sword" getting turned up to 11, and he becomes 6-C without his sword, but 6-A with it lmao

His threat level is literally stated to be Unknown so…
okay? that doesn't debunk anything I said lmao. the guy is literally the incarnation of earth and has continent level feats. he's above dragon. If he were a simple dragon, ONE would have stated that he's dragon. Above dragon is between dragon and god, and ONE probably couldn't come up with a proper name for that level so he just settled on unknown. but "unknown" doesnt mean rule out the possibility of him being above dragon lmao.

okay? that doesn't debunk anything I said lmao. the guy is literally the incarnation of earth and has continent level feats. he's above dragon. If he were a simple dragon, ONE would have stated that he's dragon. Above dragon is between dragon and god, and ONE probably couldn't come up with a proper name for that level so he just settled on unknown. but "unknown" doesnt mean rule out the possibility of him being above dragon lmao.
His official threat level is Unknown. You can headcanon him at Above Dragon if you want, doesn’t change what the manga says his threat level is.

Back