• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don’t use my phone for 1 day and I come back n the thread closed
Your suggestion kind of got added in some way. Pretty much everyone disagreed with you on AP/Dura, so we just separated it as initial Garou since he evolved again just before and while fighting Rover.

IMG_0243.png

What is the current Garou who just one-shot Vomited Fuhrer Ugly rated at? I would say at least 6-C, but I get the creeping feeling that the consensus is that Homeless >>> current Garou.

I insist that Golden Sperm's durability is at least comparable to Homeless's 6-C orbs, and that Platinum Sperm is more durable and powerful than Golden Sperm and Homeless Emperor, and that current Garou is comparable to Platinum Sperm.

If there are enough people who think the orb Sun-blade Atomic cut up is weaker than the original 6-C orb, I will happily make a blog post where I pixel scale both to find the size the difference. Because Sun-Blade Atomic dispersed that orb to nothing with much greater ease than he cut Golden Sperm (cutting off his arm required notable time and effort), a fact that supports the implication that Golden Sperm's existence ruined Homeless Emperor's scenario.

If Golden Sperm was so much less durable than Homeless's AP, I can't understand why Homeless would feel the need to get on Golden's good side/be upset at Golden's existence, since there were still trillions of Black Sperm left to wipe out humanity; plus if he can one-shot Golden with a single powered-up attack there's no real added difficulty.

Even if that orb is comparable, would it not be divided by how many slashes it took for him to overpower the orb?

I insist that Golden Sperm's durability is at least comparable to Homeless's 6-C orbs
Y?
If there are enough people who think the orb Sun-blade Atomic cut up is weaker than the original 6-C orb, I will happily make a blog post where I pixel scale both to find the size the difference. Because Sun-Blade Atomic dispersed that orb to nothing with much greater ease than he cut Golden Sperm (cutting off his arm required notable time and effort), a fact that supports the implication that Golden Sperm's existence ruined Homeless Emperor's scenario.
We already discussed and the 6-C cube dwarfed FU who practically dwarfs the entire cast.
Also didn’t it take him countless strikes to stop the orb?
If Golden Sperm was so much less durable than Homeless's AP, I can't understand why Homeless would feel the need to get on Golden's good side/be upset at Golden's existence, since there were still trillions of Black Sperm left to wipe out humanity; plus if he can one-shot Golden with a single powered-up attack there's no real added difficulty.
Same can be said for GS

I think people forget that HE's orb is baseline Island level.

I wouldn't be opposed to Island level AS/GS if HE was something like twice baseline, but he isn't.

u2YghYU.jpg

The orby is comparable to atomic in size

even ignoring all of FU other showings for size he’s clearly huge
mguC9q5.jpg

This is the 6-C orb compared to Fu
oAjTkO4.jpg

If Golden Sperm is vastly less durable than Homeless's AP, Homeless should let his perfect scenario continue as planned and casually one-shot Golden Sperm whenever convenient- ideally after Golden Sperm helps the trillions of remaining Black Sperm wipe out humanity for Homeless. That Homeless felt the need to get off his throne and get on Golden Sperm's good side requires him to respect Golden Sperm's power, something which doesn't make sense if Golden Sperm poses no threat to him.
We already discussed and the 6-C cube dwarfed FU who practically dwarfs the entire cast.
Also didn’t it take him countless strikes to stop the orb?
In that case, I will pixel scale both orbs. The countless strikes doesn't effect Atomic's placement, since he was previously low 7-B because he sliced up Psykorochi's beam with countless strikes. Since they're functionally simultaneous and all part of the same move (the atomic slash), we're not going to divide the AP by the number of slashes.

I think people forget that HE's orb is baseline Island level.

I wouldn't be opposed to Island level AS/GS if HE was something like twice baseline, but he isn't.
Oh, so Golden Sperm currently downscales from the 6-C orb to at least high 7-A to account for ambiguities? I don't have problems with that scaling. I just think putting Golden Sperm and those who scale above him far enough below Homeless to get one-shot is silly

Partially. It's also because the second orb is moderately smaller and Atomic Samurai took a few hits to destroy it.

This might be a good topic, since Large Mountain level (which is at most 4.3 times lower than Island level) is getting removed.

If Golden Sperm is vastly less durable than Homeless's AP, Homeless should let his perfect scenario continue as planned and casually one-shot Golden Sperm whenever convenient- ideally after Golden Sperm helps the trillions of remaining Black Sperm wipe out humanity for Homeless. That Homeless felt the need to get off his throne and get on Golden Sperm's good side requires him to respect Golden Sperm's power, something which doesn't make sense if Golden Sperm poses no threat to him.
His perfect scenario was Black sperm divide to the max and kill all humans, the fact that he fused destroys that plan so I fail to understanding your argument.
Him getting on his good side isn’t an argument for strength, all this proves is that he has another plan, and the same argument can be made for GS. He states he needs to sneak HE in order to kill him, yet, despite wanting to kill him, he still doesn’t do it head up after fusing into GS. Does this mean he still needs to sneak him to win?
And what does durability have to do with it, Homeless could be getting on his good side because of his overwhelming speed.
In that case, I will pixel scale both orbs. The countless strikes doesn't effect Atomic's placement, since he was previously low 7-B because he sliced up Psykorochi's beam with countless strikes. Since they're functionally simultaneous and all part of the same move (the atomic slash), we're not going to divide the AP by the number of slashes.
The difference between Psykorochi’s feat and this one is that Atomic actually cut it up with each slice, with this one not dispersing until he let out these countless strikes.
Whatever amount of slices it took, his ap should be divided by that number (if the orb is even agreed to scale to 6-C).

Partially. It's also because the second orb is moderately smaller and Atomic Samurai took a few hits to destroy it.

This might be a good topic, since Large Mountain level (which is at most 4.3 times lower than Island level) is getting removed.
Wait really? About time. Now if only low 7-C and low 7-B could get removed as well.

Well, then we'll need to change Golden Sperm's description, it's based on Darkshine at the moment.
His perfect scenario was Black sperm divide to the max and kill all humans, the fact that he fused destroys that plan so I fail to understanding your argument.
Him getting on his good side isn’t an argument for strength, all this proves is that he has another plan, and the same argument can be made for GS. He states he needs to sneak HE in order to kill him, yet, despite wanting to kill him, he still doesn’t do it head up after fusing into GS. Does this mean he still needs to sneak him to win?
And what does durability have to do with it, Homeless could be getting on his good side because of his overwhelming speed.
Golden Sperm saved Homeless when he was an instant away from death, so if Homeless was such a problem he needed a sneak attack to win it would have been wise to leave him to die there. No, Golden Sperm saved him there and most people would tell you that was because Homeless serves Golden Sperm in the same way Black Sperm served Homeless- he's a useful ally that Golden can take out when he ceases to be useful.

Golden Sperm saved Homeless when he was an instant away from death, so if Homeless was such a problem he needed a sneak attack to win it would have been wise to leave him to die there. No, Golden Sperm saved him there and most people would tell you that was because Homeless serves Golden Sperm in the same way Black Sperm served Homeless- he's a useful ally that Golden can take out when he ceases to be useful.
Of course GS can take him out, to GS Homeless is literally a normal human outside of his reactions, which would be slower than GS

I still don’t see why this makes him 6-C

That scan is the orb as it's exploding.

Use this one.
https://**********/read/gist/OPM/141/24/
The orb itself wasn’t exploding yet, what we see at first was the moment he created the orb, several panels later we see it and we know he puts energy in his orb over time which would explain why this one is larger. When his orb explodes it makes, well an explosion. We even see the outline of the original orb while the things on the outside (?) is likely what is expanding

The orb itself wasn’t exploding yet, what we see at first was the moment he created the orb, several panels later we see it and we know he puts energy in his orb over time which would explain why this one is larger. When his orb explodes it makes, well an explosion. We even see the outline of the original orb while the things on the outside (?) is likely what is expanding
It's expanding due to being in the process of exploding.

Here's a bird's eye view of the orb Atomic disperses. It looks much bigger compared to the people, that angle you chose is a little deceptive for a size comparison.

I've made a calculation for Metal Knight's missiles in the webcomic.
Wait really? About time. Now if only low 7-C and low 7-B could get removed as well.
They're staying.
The tier itself?
No, just the ratings.
Well, then we'll need to change Golden Sperm's description, it's based on Darkshine at the moment.
If AS is even a 10th as powerful as that orb, he's Mountain level (close to a + tier as well).

I’m talking about the one atomic cut, u said birds eye view so let’s see it, even tho we literally see atomic in comparison to it

Back