• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, for Deku's smokescreen, Garou has been shown to be able to evolve quickly to environments that lessen his sight.

In a close quarters fight, Garou absolutley styles on Deku and finished him with a WSRSF/WCIF Combo, and finishing it off with an EHRF attack just kill him further.

Fair
What's stopping Garou from redirecting?
Pretty sure bang says despite him directing Garou’s attacks he can’t stop the shockwave from hitting him, even if this isnt the case, has Garou demonstrated redirecting literal shockwaves?
Edit: His attacks that have kilometers are OFA air blasts, which are easily dodge-able
….? I believe you’re underestimating the sheer size of his blasts, at this point running around them are necessary and even with 45% his shockwaves can traverse an entire city.

WICF and Roaring aura sky ripping fist as of latest chapter.

Idk how WICF works in dura neg, but RASRF sends shockwaves who travels through the opponents body causing internal damage and can incapacitate instantly against an opponent comparable tp him with just a graze.

The shockwaves can also travel through massive opponents like EC and Bomb stated it would keep rebounding through his carapace until it turned into dust.

https://**********/read/imgur/xOTthY4/1/1/
Something like that.
He says even tho he’s deflecting the punches, the shockwaves are still damaging him

….? I believe you’re underestimating the sheer size of his blasts, at this point running around them are necessary and even with 45% his shockwaves can traverse an entire city.
here, here

I think garou can dodge depending on the location.
Deku can fly, lol. Why would a ranged fighter fight in close range
So you are implying that Deku would just fly the entire fight?
Idk how WICF works in dura neg, but RASRF sends shockwaves who travels through the opponents body causing internal damage and can incapacitate instantly against an opponent comparable tp him with just a graze.
WICF is Bomb's style, which does this. RASRF is just a mixture of both WICF and WSRSF

here, here

I think garou can dodge depending on the location.
Is that city level range to 10 kilometers?
So you are implying that Deku would just fly the entire fight?
He would, he has shown doing this ever since he got control of float, constant flying even when he’s not fighting
That was EHRF
Your point…? He says he’s deflecting the punches but the shockwave themselves are still hitting him. This would imply he can’t physically interact with shockwaves.
It looks like he’s saying his eyes adjusted to the movements of the pellets. I don’t see how this helps him see in smokescreen that covers hundreds of meters to even kilometers, in rain (which heavily lowers its range).

Is that city level range to 10 kilometers?
No. I'm just saying that depending on he location (an area with a lot of obstacles, like where garou was in the scan, or a city), garou could jump out of the way. Though now that I think about it, Garou could just jump over the shockwave

Your point…? He says he’s deflecting the punches but the shockwave themselves are still hitting him. This would imply he can’t physically interact with shockwaves.
I'm not arguing against your point. I'm just saying what it was.
It looks like he’s saying his eyes adjusted to the movements of the pellets. I don’t see how this helps him see in smokescreen that covers hundreds of meters to even kilometers, in rain (which heavily lowers its range).
His eyes were adjusting to the area, which was very dark.
He would, he has shown doing this ever since he got control of float, constant flying even when he’s not fighting
And assuming Deku's only ways of attacking from range are OFA blasts, and black whips, Garou can just dodge and deflect.
Looks like garou’s range is 1m.
Deku’s range is at least 20km or 20,000x greater than garou’s range.
Range doesn't really matter in this fight, because Izuku is going to need to get close to do sure-hit substantial damage

No. I'm just saying that depending on he location (an area with a lot of obstacles, like where garou was in the scan, or a city), garou could jump out of the way. Though now that I think about it, Garou could just jump over the shockwave
Yeah, possibly, with a lot of obstacles he could dodge his air force attacks, other than that I'd say they would hinder him, especially if he goes with an omnidirectional attack with hundred of meters in radius
I'm not arguing against your point. I'm just saying what it was.
sorry
His eyes were adjusting to the area, which was very dark.
Can I get the chapter so I can check it out, and given there was indeed light there, just minimum, I don't see how this counters his smoke.
And assuming Deku's only ways of attacking from range are OFA blasts, and black whips, Garou can just dodge and deflect.
Has he shown the ability to deflect shockwaves? Could he also dodge hundreds of meters to several kilometers at one time? Pretty sure it took nearly half a second for him to move a couple meters /s
Range doesn't really matter in this fight, because Izuku is going to need to get close to do sure-hit substantial damage
Range does matter because even after his shockwave traveled 10s of kilometers it had a relatively high amount of power

Garou shitstomps the verse, VBW wank to BNHA is so funny I can't even take it seriously
Wank? They don't even use the 60x multiplier, the country level-multi continental feat, the 8-A feats, and the various speed feats from them. If anything they massively lowball the verse. Deku is stomping garou from several kilometers in the air. Cope.

Ill sum it up.
Nomu's quirk is absorption, not negation. Meaning the power of AM attacks are being absorbed somewhere, ig the quirk idk, and not just vanishing. This limit represents how much this quirk can hold in as its absorbing. All Might kept punching until he couldn't absorb anymore, meaning it took 300 punches to fill the quirk up, while in his prime he could do it in 6 punches, aka 60x weakened Am power.

IMG_0260.png

Boros temporarily knocked saitama out, cope.

IMG_0261.png

Also stated to have taken damage, cope.

God damn this thread moves hella fast. Really glad to see that the opm fan base on here is just as strong as ever. Thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive xD

Back