• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, even if Tatsumaki lifted Saitama, it was only for a moment, less than 1 meter over the ground and Tatsumaki ended exhausted because Saitama "was too heavy"

Raw chapter is out
Short but nice redrawn

So, I guess Low 7-B Amai Mask in durability ? He could pretty much tank some punches

Although FU is a ****** so he isn't above holding back to prolong hurting people, doesn't he hate AM? I doubt he would hold back so much against AM that he can't downscale, especially since we are literally downscaling Garou off a semi casual Darkshine

Although FU is a ****** so he isn't above holding back to prolong hurting people, doesn't he hate AM? I doubt he would hold back so much against AM that he can't downscale, especially since we are literally downscaling Garou off a semi casual Darkshine
Even though a Dragon lvl monster should be casually above all demon lvl monsters assuming that FU wasn't trying. People really amaze me.

Fuhrer Ugly easily bodied Amai Mask in the more recent chapters, that’s the reason why Amai scaling was nuked. It wasn’t “casual go brrr”

Ig, although I don't mind the current idea the wiki proposes, I do have a few questions regarding treating it that way.

Firstly, if Fuhrer just casually washed AM so easily on the surface then wtf was he doing with AM in the mirror room since we see in the redraw he had no problems actually striking him.

Secondly, everytime AM encountered FU he was pissing himself so I don't see why an AM in a healthy state of mind would fair as badly as he did without one.

Going by the webcomic, The willpower resist only applies to people above her level ( "my sister has never encountered anyone above her level, so she likely doesn't know") wich means that if we do get the same quote in the manga then in training saitama is likely above the level of a healthy Tatsumaki.

Going by the webcomic, The willpower resist only applies to people above her level ( "my sister has never encountered anyone above her level, so she likely doesn't know") wich means that if we do get the same quote in the manga then in training saitama is likely above the level of a healthy Tatsumaki.
And this'll be consistent with the quotes where Tatsumaki says that Saitama has surpassed her psychic powers in the audiobook

Then again Tatsumaki called said training Saitama a kappa which are creatures with massive bald patches on the top of their heads like this so Saitama likely already broke his limiter by then/hit the 1/2 year point where he started balding

If Murata starts streaming again then I will learn Japanese just so I can request Murata to draw this image of Saitama

Still it's nice to have solid direct confirmation that Saitama upscales if the quote doesn't get changed or retconned.
(even if through an audiobook)

So it's confirmed that FU wasn't just trolling AM in the mirror room and was actively beating him up until Tats saved him.

Like Kachon said above, FU only killed AM after having him held down by Black Sperm, hitting him with a named attack and then ripping him in half before he could gain any sort of footing or regen his head.

I don't see why we can't downscale AM from FU anymore tbh

Last edited:
From Class T to Garou

this fane made fight is pretty cool actually . really great art and very very similar to murata art style , garou do some awesome stuff in it like punching a continent or sending saitama to like saturn or smthn then going after him , even blast does some stuff
Damn that looked cool as hell, literally the only thing I could complain about is the weird hollow Ichigo looking Garou at the beginning (personally I think it's too extra) but even then he transforms into a much more better designed form later on anyways.

Hopefully seeing all these fan made versions of the fights doesn't give off any high expectations for Murata but it would be cool if Murata maybe saw these fan drawn versions and tried to one up them if you get what I'm saying.

Weakened tatsumaki managed to hold her own oagainst all cadres for some time in the webcomic.
In the manga, fuhrer ugly managed to overpowered her tk, so unless she manages to use her full output for a few seconds against him then it might even be weaker than his overpowering gyoro gyoro feat.

What do you guys think about the idea of EOS Tatsumaki being > Boros?

I saw it being discussed on a Boros Vs Tatsumaki thread on Reddit where someone said currently no but it's possible in the future

Do-S revealed the plan was to kill Sweet Mask in the redraws, so it doesn't seem like he's holding back at all.
Fuhrer Ugly easily bodied Amai Mask in the more recent chapters, that’s the reason why Amai scaling was nuked. It wasn’t “casual go brrr”
Because he's like 10 times stronger there. Fuhrer grows much bigger and stronger as his self-esteem lowers.

Last edited:
If it plays out the same, will AG's feat of overpowering Tatsumaki mean much?
Likely no, considering she's like 7-A at this point in the story. She still has GS to fight, so the only way I can see it mean something is if she got stronger via some kinda boost, like a rage boost perhaps.

Weakened tatsumaki managed to hold her own oagainst all cadres for some time in the webcomic.
In the manga, fuhrer ugly managed to overpowered her tk, so unless she manages to use her full output for a few seconds against him then it might even be weaker than his overpowering gyoro gyoro feat.
She'll probably end up getting some rest before that happens, but a rage boost can also be argued.

I doubt Tats is going to grow in power. And judging by the webcomic, she's likely to get weaker probably. I think Fubuki would be the one to end up surpassing her

Yeah, i struggle to see Fubuki surpassing Tatsumaki in the near future unless she goes full Saitama on her esper training. (whatever an esper training is)

So many jokes about Garou kicking him to a whole ass other planet rather than the moon, someone actually did it.

Although the solar system kind of looks weird, especially the size scale, but it's fine.

Back