• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The ship was collapsing and the heroes spoke and reacted within that timeframe.

It shows that the crater's also not visible even at the end of the chapter, unless you want to say half the Boros fight and Tatsumaki's bombardment took place in 1.8 seconds. If that's the case, the calculation for Saitama's serious punch would also be invalidated.
Heroes reacted to the ship which wasn't collapsing with FTL speed. I don't get what's your argument

Yes, the crater wasn't visible at the end of the chapter but Boros is relativistic+. I mean if Saitama reached Earth in 1 second, they still would have over 0.2 seconds. Everything else taking place within that time is believable. Also half the Boros fight? It was the end of the fight

Last edited:
The ship collapsed before we see the moon in either of those panels, so it'd be unreasonable quick.

Let's see what else happened in that timeframe. Firstly, as I mentioned before, the ship begins to collapse and all the heroes react to it within this timeframe. Secondly, the ship falls onto A-City and creates dust clouds. Third, explosions form across the ship from Boros' reflected attack. Fourth, the gravity core breaks and Boros' non-combatant minions react. Fifth, the cloud split finishes (now orders of magnitude higher than the current calculation because it'd have to occur in less than 1.8 seconds). Lastly, Boros has a chat with Saitama while he has absolutely no energy to amp his speed.

It's not believable.

The ship collapsed before we see the moon in either of those panels, so it'd be unreasonable quick.
The ship collapsing before the crater becoming visible still wouldn't make it FTL
Let's see what else happened in that timeframe. Firstly, as I mentioned before, the ship begins to collapse and all the heroes react to it within this timeframe. Secondly, the ship falls onto A-City and creates dust clouds. Third, explosions form across the ship from Boros' reflected attack. Fourth, the gravity core breaks and Boros' non-combatant minions react. Fifth, the cloud split finishes (now orders of magnitude higher than the current calculation). Lastly, Boros has a chat with Saitama while he has absolutely no energy to amp his speed.

It's not believable.
Iaian is by far the slowest guy there and he is mach 42. For comparison, Usain Bolt can run 12.27m/s. That is almost 1165 times difference. 0.2 × 1165 =233 seconds.
So even from Iaian's perspective 0.2 seconds is almost 4 minutes let alone S class heroes. And even in anime everything happened less than 4 minutes. It is believable

But by the time the battle ends, we still see that there is no crater on the moon. And with your logic of Saitama must've reached the Earth before the crater was even visible, means the ship falling must've been FTL because it all happened before the crater was finally shown.

It's more likely that this is just an error by Murata then it is ONE and Murata intentionally making Saitama faster than us being able to see the crater

The ship collapsing before the crater becoming visible still wouldn't make it FTL

Iaian is by far the slowest guy there and he is mach 42. For comparison, Usain Bolt can run 12.27m/s. That is almost 1165 times difference. 0.2 × 1165 =233 seconds.
So even from Iaian's perspective 0.2 seconds is almost 4 minutes let alone S class heroes. And even in anime everything happened less than 4 minutes. It is believable
That's literally if you just include the heroes and not the A) near-dead Boros, B) slow ass aliens, C) cloud split, D) the several falls of the ship, and E) talking that somehow occurs at the same speed for everyone. You're cherry picking to make it seem reasonable.

Also, we don't even see the crater form on the moon at any point. Confining this to 1.8 seconds is a massive low-ball if you're right, and requires the assumption that Saitama moved many times faster than light.

Last edited:
That's literally if you just include the heroes and not the A) energyless Boros, B) slow ass aliens, C) cloud split. You're cherry picking to make it seem reasonable.
A) We don't know how fast enegyless Boros is. If he was weakened 100 times he would still be faster than Iaian. The same for 1000 times. The same for 10000 times. Also during their coversation the core cracked but from their perspective the ship was barely falling which suggests they were still at incredible speeds.

B) According what they are slow? Only thing we know that they are weaker than Saitama and Amai Mask

C) Nothing suggests that cloud split was FTL. Moon Jump and Cloud split feats are entirely different

And with your logic of Saitama must've reached the Earth before the crater was even visible, means the ship falling must've been FTL because it all happened before the crater was finally shown.
No, with my logic ship must fall before light reaches Earth. The light should go over 384000 km in this situation while ship must go a few km. That's not even sub relativistic fall

A) He's stationary and basically dead. That's how fast he is.

B) The fact that they're not any type of combatants.

C) That's not the point. The point is that it'd randomly have to occur super fast.

Also you missed my edits. Re-read that post.

No, with my logic ship must fall before light reaches Earth. The light should go over 384000 km in this situation while ship must go a few km. That's not even sub relativistic fall
I'm not suggesting the fall Sub-Relativistic, where did that come from?

384,000 km is the most generous assumption possible. You'd also need to take into account Saitama's jump, the fights, the characters, and then the fall itself. Plus the fact that the timeframe is under 1.8 seconds.

You have to cram everything into these tiny spaces.

You say according to my logic ship was falling at FTL speeds and therefore it is impossible, right? I am saying it is not even sub-relativistic, let alone FTL
And I'm not arguing the ship was falling at Sub relativistic speed? What are you trying to debunk.

This isn't really evidence at this point, it's just elbow grease and horsesh*t. So I'm done arguing.

Make a CRT if you want this on the pages.

could this be translated?
rA2221p_d.webp

I just noticed, Enw is the only monster who doesn't get splattered by Atomic Slash. It's regeneration is too fast. It should scale above Melz, and other victims in speed. Or just down scale from Atomic.

Oh I meant faster regeneration in the context of enw. Unless we're just going to assume it's immune to all slashing attacks in it's tier.

Oh I meant faster regeneration in the context of enw. Unless we're just going to assume it's immune to all slashing attacks in it's tier.
Ah alr, does the site list regeneration speeds in general though? I don't mind it if it's shown explicitically but I haven't seen it on any profile so far

Could someone send me the scan where they mention that the land of OPM is our land only in the future?Could someone send me the scan where they mention that the land of OPM is our land only in the future?

I don't recall such a statement ever existing... All I remember is humanity having a bunch of wars in the past which caused their world is now

It was from the webcomic according to the wiki, it never states where it's from tho

The reason why the Earth is so radically different from its real-world counterpart is that it underwent two major "eras of change." Long ago, there were several nations that fought countless wars for land and resources. These constant wars decreased the human population significantly, so the nations of the world united to form a world government and unified the languages. This was known as the first era of change. However, the fallback from the previous wars caused several problems, such as increased environmental toxicity, rapid climate change, a rise in sea levels, and the birth of various new lifeforms. The changes made most of the planet uninhabitable, forcing humanity to migrate to the supercontinent. This was known as the second era of change.

Also I never knew OPM's Earth had 4 moons, that's something

It was from the webcomic according to the wiki, it never states where it's from tho

The reason why the Earth is so radically different from its real-world counterpart is that it underwent two major "eras of change." Long ago, there were several nations that fought countless wars for land and resources. These constant wars decreased the human population significantly, so the nations of the world united to form a world government and unified the languages. This was known as the first era of change. However, the fallback from the previous wars caused several problems, such as increased environmental toxicity, rapid climate change, a rise in sea levels, and the birth of various new lifeforms. The changes made most of the planet uninhabitable, forcing humanity to migrate to the supercontinent. This was known as the second era of change.

Also I never knew OPM's Earth had 4 moons, that's something
The moon thing is anime only iirc.

Ah alr, does the site list regeneration speeds in general though? I don't mind it if it's shown explicitically but I haven't seen it on any profile so far
It would just make its battles more accurate. Since it should scale to the speed of others in regen speed. Also, atomic did have trouble dodging the jets and even got partially sliced by one.

Back