• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One Punch Man Openings:
CglSqiiWgAAQSbe.jpg

One Punch Man Endings:
usxln.jpg

Getting kinda tired of matches like Saitama vs guy he one-shot but has dura negging hax.
It always goes like " Saitama would stand completely still in character and let the other guy try his entire arsenal on him before punching, while the other guy would go full try hard murder mode the moment he lays his eyes on Saitama. " or " This guy has hax but doesn't use it in character, so one-punch gg/stomp for Saitama "

Getting kinda tired of matches like Saitama vs guy he one-shot but has dura negging hax.
It always goes like " Saitama would stand completely still in character and let the other guy try his entire arsenal on him before punching, while the other guy would go full try hard murder mode the moment he lays his eyes on Saitama. " or " This guy has hax but doesn't use it in character, so one-punch gg/stomp for Saitama "
This

Underdog man is not like 5X more durable than Gouketsu. The part of the bot that survived only survived because it was out of the Area of Effect. Had it been completely in the beam area, it would have been vaporized a hundred times over

Also I'm sure the screen helped Child Emperor be fine but he probably didn't need it. CE got out of the blast radius, that's all he needed to do. Iaian wasn't that far from the explosion and he was fine so

I feel like Base Phoenix Man might be 8-A since Rhino Wrestler was seeking his approval but idc enough to really argue beyond that

Can anyone send me the links to the CE vs Phoenix Man fight? I just realized I never eventually read the redraws.

I think it actually makes sense that RH is below him. Phoenix Man is considered a middle man in the hierarchy.

This might be a weird suggestion, but for the shield that protected Child Emperor could we apply inverse square law to it since it only took a portion of the blast. If we did we could find out its durability and maybe scale some people to that.

I don't think the shield was even touched by the blast. And I don't think that's how inverse square law is used

Inverse square law is more for things hit at a distance. UM only took part of the blast, though.

Didn't read the entire thread tbh but how did vegeta win against Tatsu again? all ik vegeta has higher AP but sure vegeta has higher AP but TK grabbed isn't something you could dodge and her TK is something that can damage thing's even at cellular level, since her TK lifting strength is Class Z it should work. And it's not random encounters right? If that's hella the case she really stomp this one since at thar moment she at least know that it's a fight and she usually start with grabbing and once she realized the opponent are tougher she'll bfr them to outer space like what she did to saitama. And even if vegeta throws things at her it's speed equalize so Don't immediately assume it'll hit her and even if one attack pass she could TK it and redirect it to vegeta yes, Class Z. unless it's way to fast, but it is not since they were speed equalize.

Back