• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"God level threats" don't actually exist, and it was a myth that Sitch and Shibabawa created so that people wouldn't get too pissed about Blast's disappearance.

Going by the anime at least above 2760 celsium, since he can instantly melt metals suitable for space travel by running through them ( this value likely is much higher, as his ship can move massively faster than any human spaceship and would have to resist tremendous temperatures through atmospherical friction when it exits a planet.).

In the manga he never does that, and his attacks instead scorch the ship, but i don't recall him leaving puddles of molten material, so idk.
( still, none come close to Phoenix man's heat, and his 10.000° C prominence )

Going by the anime at least above 2760 celsium, since he can instantly melt metals suitable for space travel by running through them ( this value likely is much higher, as his ship can move massively faster than any human spaceship and would have to resist tremendous temperatures through atmospherical friction when it exits a planet.).

In the manga he never does that, and his attacks instead scorch the ship, but i don't recall him leaving puddles of molten material, so idk.
( still, none come close to Phoenix man's heat, and his 10.000° C prominence )
Goku in the profile says he has a heat resistance of 248 fahrenheit or 393 kelvins, would that mean Boros would beat him with bursts of energy?

Edit: Since it would count as a wincon in the topic vs. that I had put the two to fight

Last edited:
Overgrown Rover would scale above Elder Centipede in durability by simply tanking a Cross Fang Dragon Slayer fist from Bang and Bomb both being amped. Rover not being possibly 7-a is probably an accident.
But the elder centipede that got harmed by that is only 7-B...

Also I think narratively, Psykorochi being threat level God before AG is bullshit.

Ideally, If Saitama ever refers AG to Boros via a statement. I'd imagine him fighting first form AG and then stating he almost reminds him of released Boros, and states that he's almost as strong as Released is. And then he proceeds to get excited. This sorta lines up with released Boros being stated to be stronger than AG

Yeah, it was a decisive win when they had 6-C forms, but his High 4-C monkey form would definitely stomp unless Garou somehow gets a massive AP advantage.

Also I think narratively, Psykorochi being threat level God before AG is bullshit.
I agree, I think I’ve said multiple times that I believe AG will be the first God level threat. But if Psykorochi does perform a 5-A feat or something even remotely around that level, she’d have to be a God level threat by default.

Tbh based on calcs, you could argue that Orochi is a God level threat now since the calc for his feat is > the calc for splitting Earth in half.

I mean Boros threatened to wipe out the planet surface and still got dragon or above at best by one so I'd say don't get your hopes too up

Yeah, it was a decisive win when they had 6-C forms, but his High 4-C monkey form would definitely stomp unless Garou somehow gets a massive AP advantage.
Fine, I'll ring Murata up now to give AG death hax, passive reality warping, energy projection, flight, teleportation and the ability to create black holes. I'm not going to let Garou get a massive upgrade only to lose to Jin Mori again

He doesn't even need to be strong or competent vsbattles wise for me
Just get enough skill feats to stand with the big boys Yujiro and Jin Mori

You don't belong in this world, demon
mrgg1la8g3341.jpg

there's a lot of small implications like

bomb comparing facing him to elder centipede

bang thinks that it's likely one of the associations strongest members

Psykos thinks that rover is a competent distraction for tatsumaki, the same tatsumaki who far exceeded her expectations of being able to defeat elder centipede.

Orochi says "Even rover" while then not really mentioning gouketsu and EC in the same way

In the season 2 databook it says that gouketsu thinks that there are monsters easily as strong as him going back to bang thinking he is one of the strongest members of MA aswell as him scaling far above people like FU and gums, being clowned on by just bang alone while both bang and bomb need to use their secret combo technique to even compete against an injured rover.
This is hardly proof of his durability scaling to EC's post-molt key, at least nothing conclusive anyway.

The first one just states that Bomb's confidence was crippled during the battle with EC, and now it's crippled again. It's not even close to a comparison of power.

We don't know if Bang has faced or has knowledge of a Monster Association member more powerful than post-Molt Elder Centipede. If anything, you could be proving that he's inferior to post-molt EC by virtue of being "one of" the strongest MA members. The fact that Bang didn't even try to use his Awakened form against Rover kind of makes me think this is likely.

That's pre-molt Elder Centipede she refers to. We know this because EC hadn't even molted when Phoenix Man made that statement.

That's not really proof either. Firstly, we don't know if Orochi even has knowledge of EC's post-molt form to begin with. Secondly, it doesn't really make sense within that context because they weren't terrified of Saitama, just dead. Also, monsters frequently remark on how two titans like them are dead. Lastly, Bang and Bomb's blow made him smaller and subservient, despite not damaging him, so it's likely at least as strong as Rover was (apparently, Rover is subservient to those stronger than him).

That's fine, but we have absolutely no idea who it refers to. It could just as easily be Psykos, Homeless Emperor, Black Sperm, Orochi, etc. It seems to harken back to his Bakuzan statement. Also, that's an anime guide book; I'm not saying it doesn't have any place in manga scaling, but that's certainly a fact worth mentioning, especially since those notes were released in March.

Last edited:
Vegeta has far higher AP (Almost being able to one-shot) and is able to shoot and spam attacks omnidirectionally, there's only so much Tatsumaki can do to defend against his attacks before getting destroyed.
That just it? Once she grabbed him doubt he could performed all of those or will even hit her, he won't be even able to move his muscles. So tatsu really stomp huh? And the TK grabbing isn't something you could dodge it's an instant attack, she'll either destroy him at cellular level or throw him into an outer space.

He doesn't really need to. Plus if you wanna remove the match, go debate about it in the versus removal thread, not here

You need to give an argument on why you think it should be removed.

That's not really proof either. Firstly, we don't know if Orochi even has knowledge of EC's post-molt form to begin with. Secondly, it doesn't really make sense within that context because they weren't terrified of Saitama, just dead.
when he says even rover he then asks, "what did you do to rover?" and saitama confirms he smacks him so it would more be in refernce to that i would imagine. also he would know gouketsu's strength.

The fact that Bang didn't even try to use his Awakened form against Rover kind of makes me think this is likely.
We don't know he if he would given that rover submits before we find out.

the fact that bang considered fighting EC with his Awekening is actually a good feat for rover since the awekening should scale pretty far below their amped combo techniques, given that even weakend bomb could keep up decently against garou and now bang is already bloodied.

there really also isn't much to suggest that post-molt EC is that much stronger than the previous EC the only statment is that he got bigger.
genos and bang both considered fighting him again and genos was even somewhat effective.

if anything rover is able to take a possibly stronger combo that's also amped while also injured and still come out pretty much undamaged,
compare this to EC who had his entire carapace shattered by a weaker combo so the buff to EC would have to be huge to close that gap.
And it's not like molting in real life typically makes bugs astronimically more durable either.

genos and bang both considered fighting him again and genos was even somewhat effective.
Genos did shit against his outer shell, and could harm his face, which is a weakspot, and from the inside, and it took him all his energy in one single attack just to crack it's shell. So no, Genos got clapped pretty hard

Genos did shit against his outer shell, and could harm his face, which is a weakspot, and from the inside, and it took him all his energy in one single attack just to crack it's shell. So no, Genos got clapped pretty hard
more of a rethorical point to show that he isn't treated as that much stronger

Back