• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looking at the death battle channel. Not exactly afaik. I'm just preparing my popcorn when death battle decides to add Saitama. Imagine the sheer amount of backlash, it's guaranteed to get their channel deleted lmao.

If Saitama did join death battle tho, who do y'all think would he be put against?
Omni man I’m seeing alot of him vs Saitama vids either that or Super Man

I made a ranking video of the strongests for fun. By considering a character stronger than another by a fairly wide margin was 2 times stronger, a character stronger than another without having to make any effort was 4 times stronger. And a character one-shotting another was at least 8 times stronger.
And surprisingly, it gives pretty consistant results with the tiers some characters were debatted to have (Like elder centipede being closer to Mountain level than Small City).

The score isn't proportional, if you want details, they are in the description.

I feel like I'm the only one working hard to keep this thread alive.
You probably didn't catch it, but I'm working a job with very limited internet access and 24/7 work. I'd be commenting multiple times a day per day if circumstances were different.

When we get some calcable feats, I am sure interest in the thread will return to prior levels. Unless its a decrease in interest in vsbattle wiki, we should return to peak form when we get Golden Sperm/Awakened Garou feats.

I really want Murata to make something calcable, that would be sooo helpful right now. We need something like the Psykorochi feat that blows everyone's minds, there needs to be some feats on that level in these coming fights. Recent fights have been somewhat disappointing in scale, but maybe that's just because Golden Sperm =~ Multi-Cell in the manga. The moment we get the "11 trillion quote", we can calc sperm tsunami by the volume of 11 trillion sperm clones and get mountain/large mountain results. Homeless Emperor and Golden Sperm (possibly) would scale.

I added Suiryu and Chose fighting and no one took interest on that smh.

And in terms of calcable stuff, there's also Orochi's tunnel feat I suppose. I feel Orochi's should at least have MHS+ attack speed with lightning

I added Suiryu and Chose fighting and no one took interest on that smh.

And in terms of calcable stuff, there's also Orochi's tunnel feat I suppose. I feel Orochi's should at least have MHS+ attack speed with lightning
I only have a couple free hours a week to calc anything, don't look at me. I sketched out a profile for Nichirin here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Ourosboros/sandbox

He'll be 7-B, possibly 7-A after this next set of revisions though.

Tbh, It is just me but I don't think Nichirin can do this
96756096-776e-4e3f-a6b2-217d84e5172c

So far, there's no solid concrete evidence to scale Nichirin to Atomic Samurai.

I just realized that there are a lot of profiles missing from the verse page that were actually created.

Maybe we should drop this arrangement of profiles that requires some editing and adopt the usual gallery model that is on all the other verse pages. Even if it's less beautiful. At least it won't discourage people from adding profiles to the verse page.

Last edited:
It certainly needs to be reworked. Before we go about tearing the whole thing down, does anyone here now know who made the page in the first place? Maybe he can update the list in current style. I personally would like to keep it in that style if at all possible.

If not, then yes we might have to go a gallery style thing which wouldn't be as cool but would at least be accurate and readily updateable.

It certainly needs to be reworked. Before we go about tearing the whole thing down, does anyone here now know who made the page in the first place? Maybe he can update the list in current style. I personally would like to keep it in that style if at all possible.

If not, then yes we might have to go a gallery style thing which wouldn't be as cool but would at least be accurate and readily updateable.
I personally say we should do it similar to the OPM wiki. It's a shame tho, as there's clearly a lot of hard work place in the current gallery. But then again, not everyone can just edit like that

It must be because most people here work, study or do something off the internet.
Nice attempt at being disrespectful, but you have way more comments written here then me. You're at 2575 and I'm at 1550. You're literally a thousand ahead of me. What a fail lmfao.

Last edited:

Not sure if anyone has seen this before, but aaparently the OPM databook had a text based adventure game about Doki Doki sisters (the game king plays). And the story can be uh... intriguing.

Also considering we were talking about death battle earlier, I can't help but feel they're gonna make Garou vs Shigaraki

Garou is getting dusted unless they can find some good speed feats for him
Edit: i mean, monster garou obviously stomps, but if he starts at his human form then Shigaraki can dust him, since he likely isn't getting past high hypersonic.

Last edited:
Garou is getting dusted unless they can find some good speed feats for him
Edit: i mean, monster garou obviously stomps, but if he starts at his human form then Shigaraki can dust him, since he likely isn't getting past high hypersonic.
Um, Shigaraki at his peak is only Hypersonic+, I'm pretty even human Garou blitzed him.

And considering they like to pit characters at their peak, and assuming Monster Garou is stronger than Psykorochi which would be very likely, shigaraki would be facing a High 6-A plus an At least MHS+ character

Um, Shigaraki at his peak is only Hypersonic+, I'm pretty even human Garou blitzed him.

And considering they like to pit characters at their peak, and assuming Monster Garou is stronger than Psykorochi which would be very likely, shigaraki would be facing a High 6-A plus an At least MHS+ character
In that case it's not a match to begin with. Garou would speed-blitz and one-shot Shigaraki with a few stray shockwaves from the first blow he throws with god slayer fist. However, if Death Battles wants to pit a character stronger than Psykorochi against Shigaraki, I guess it's their game to play.

It's really funny in a sad way that they pitted Genos against War Machine right before he had the chance to show off his blue dragon upgrades. Current Genos takes that fight easy.

Back