• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can't Melzalgard scale to this version of Garou? In the OVA, which is written by ONE, it was said that Bang took damage from Melz's attack. On the most recent chapter, he tanked a charged attack from Garou to the head and was apparently fine.

I remind you that this is one head Melzalgard I am talking about. It is said that when the heads are fused (he has 5 in total but we see him fuse 4 for the most part of the fight) his offensive capabilities are much greater. This should put Melzalgard's AP way above current Garou.
Bang was going all out against Garou whereas he wasn't against Melzalgald.

Not even mentioning the fact that being knocked out entirely was mostly explained by old age, Bang says it wasn't a tough workout.

I remember suggesting it a few dozen pages ago, and only like two people (including you) agreed. Everyone else just didn't bring it up. It's not at all controversial, though.

On this subject, how much stronger is Awakened Bang than his base?

Do you guys want black sperm to evolve past golden? personally i think that would be hella boring and repetitive. this aint no dragon ball super garbage.

I remember suggesting it a few dozen pages ago, and only like two people (including you) agreed. Everyone else just didn't bring it up. It's not at all controversial, though.

i think we should call him abandonment bang since we already have a character with awakened before their name.

anyway bang is currently 2.5x stronger than base.

Bomb was able to hold his own against current monster Garou before being overpowered after a while. Awakened Bang was able to match and overpower Garou a few times in their match, so they should be roughly comparable.

Do you guys want black sperm to evolve past golden? personally i think that would be hella boring and repetitive. this aint no dragon ball super garbage.
I doubt it's gonna happen ngl. Tho if I want it? Nah, not really.

In that case, I'm wondering if it makes sense that Melzargard's copies could be in the same overall league as Fuhrer Ugly (amped to a higher level than when he defeated TTM due to worthlessness) because he survived a flurry of blows from a serious, but not full power, Bang with moderate injury. It's actually kind of consistent with Darkshine scaling, as well, because he matched vomited Fuhrer.

In that case, I'm wondering if it makes sense that Melzargard's copies could be in the same overall league as Fuhrer Ugly (amped to a higher level than when he defeated TTM due to worthlessness) because he survived a flurry of blows from a serious, but not full power, Bang with moderate injury. It's actually kind of consistent with Darkshine scaling, as well, because he matched vomited Fuhrer.
are we forgetting that base metal bat and early PPP were able to hold their own against him?

are we forgetting that base metal bat and early PPP were able to hold their own against him?
That's entirely because Melz is a glass cannon. In terms of strength, he's absolutely monstrous, which is why he's a Dragon level threat.

What do you guys like about the theory that Psykos created 100 hundred eyes octopus in one of her experiment? The growth mechanic is remiscient of ENW and the eyes are reminiscient of Evil Eyes and Gyoro Gyoro. Perhaps HEO was an attempt at a weaker, but more controllable ENW.

See this is what I was afraid of. This thread has been going strong for the past two years or so, but now it's slowly dying. I really hope this thread becomes lively again.

I know Goku is universe level according to this wiki, but I really can't see him surviving a kick to the moon and back. The dude constantly bitches about how painful bullets and rocks are.

I know Goku is universe level according to this wiki, but I really can't see him surviving a kick to the moon and back. The dude constantly bitches about how painful bullets and rocks are.
I mean- his punches were tearing apart the universe, so...

Last edited:
Gee I can't wait to see Goku's new form! I wonder what color they're going to dye his hair this time!

Btw I'm obviously just joking around. Dragon ball isn't a completely shit verse.

Have they had a lot of interesting battles lately?
Looking at the death battle channel. Not exactly afaik. I'm just preparing my popcorn when death battle decides to add Saitama. Imagine the sheer amount of backlash, it's guaranteed to get their channel deleted lmao.

If Saitama did join death battle tho, who do y'all think would he be put against?

Considering there's like a theme going on for these characters, maybe not Goku? They tend to put characters who have similar characteristics to one another.

Back