• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would also like to point out with the whole Bang vs Darkshine match. That even after the sparring match Darkshine was still looking for a worthy opponent. So in Darkshine's mind Bang wasn't the worthy opponent he was looking for.
What Darkshine was actually looking for was a gratifying victory (one he could control the outcome of) Bang utterly clowned on him and he didn´t land a single hit in their ¨match¨

We also forgot the fact that a weaker Garou could hurt Darkshine in the stomach with a kick before. Darkshine's durability >>>> his own AP, therefore he can't damage himself.

Subsequently, if Bomb scales to current Garou, who is very likely much stronger than before, then this is the scaling chain:

Bomb's strength and durability <= Garou (vs. Bomb) >~ Darkshine's durability >>> Darkshine's AP. Which I don't think it makes sense.

This garou isn't the final evolution , remember murata said he will transform again when he fights golden sperm. Like he did in the webcomic because of how strong golden sperm was.

What Darkshine was actually looking for was a gratifying victory (one he could control the outcome of) Bang utterly clowned on him and he didn´t land a single hit in their ¨match¨
Bang couldn't damage Darkshine and it was just a sparring match for Darkshine to see how power Bang was. So at best you could say it was a stalemate with Darkshine leaving unsatisfied, but still learning from the experience and using that experience to counter Garou.

We also forgot the fact that a weaker Garou could hurt Darkshine in the stomach with a kick before. Darkshine's durability >>>> his own AP, therefore he can't damage himself.

Subsequently, if Bomb scales to current Garou, who is very likely much stronger than before, then this is the scaling chain:

Bomb's strength and durability <= Garou (vs. Bomb) >~ Darkshine's durability >>> Darkshine's AP. Which I don't think it makes sense.
Darkshine actually barely took any damage (just some nose bleeds) from Garou even after a barrage of attacks so you could still say Darkshines dura > Bombs AP (his spirit was completely broken though)

We should wait for translations, but it might be safe to assume this garou is the same strength as the darkshine garou for now until he gets feats.
I don't see how we can't assume Garou is much stronger than before given the fact that he just went through another transformation. Transforming = Becoming stronger.

The dialogues don’t really change the context that much. Chinese translations are already out and basically

At the beginning of the chapter all Bomb said is that Bang is currently preoccupied so he will be Garou’s opponent and he won’t hold back. After that he said let’s change a place to fight and proceeded to knock Garou away after stopping him from attacking Fubuki. And near the end when they were trading blows equally with each other Bomb just talked about how much Garou has improved and how he can’t go down before Bang arrives.

I don't see how we can't assume Garou is much stronger than before given the fact that he just went through another transformation. Transforming = Becoming stronger.
We just don't have anything to go off of. Maybe in garous case he's just more attuned with his martial arts for now.

Also wasn't darkshine still stronger than Garou? When they fought his fighting style was still incomplete but it gradually got better which allowed him to overcome darkshine much like bang could already do.

As for Bomb/Bang it looks like the current scaling is that they're just outright better than Darkshine striking wise. Bang seemingly just held back on DS by a rather large amount.

Also wasn't darkshine still stronger than Garou? When they fought his fighting style was still incomplete but it gradually got better which allowed him to overcome darkshine much like bang could already do.
Before the end of the fight, Garou just normally kicked him in the abdomen and he showed signs of pain. It wasn't shown he used a technique that negated durability. Garou's strength at that point has apparently surpassed Darkshine's if you take his claim of being unable to hurt himself into consideration. Whenever Garou went through transformtations, he became much stronger than before. So I don't see how this time is gonna be different, but for now we can say it is just an assumption.

It doesn’t seem like he’s amped though. Fubuki couldn’t keep up with them and they kinda just left after Bomb knocked Garou away. Not to mention he just had his energy sapped to heal Tank Top Master just a few minutes prior. So I don’t think Bomb was amped here.

The chapter is excellent.

I want to remind you that the Pig God was able to withstand the acid of the Gums, being for a long time in his stomach. The Fuhrer's body is covered with Gum acid. This is dur neg.

By the way. The Atomic Samurai seemed to be able to cut through the Fuhrer with a katana, but due to its more liquid form, it went right through. But Darkshine with blows could not tear the Fuehrer apart. Atomic Samurai AP > Darkshine? If he could not pierce him through and through, then the sword would have broken from the first blow or would have rebounded.

The fact that he keeps swelling from the inside while melting on the outside makes him the acid equivalent of Agni from "Fire Punch" lol.

Seems like Black Sperm has a new feat of speed? While Genos hovered in the air, he managed to rise to its height and hit him, Genos did not have time to make much movement while falling.

By the way. The Atomic Samurai seemed to be able to cut through the Fuhrer with a katana, but due to its more liquid form, it went right through. But Darkshine with blows could not tear the Fuehrer apart. Atomic Samurai AP > Darkshine? If he could not pierce him through and through, then the sword would have broken from the first blow or would have rebounded.
Due to the shallow appearance of the cuts and him being able to match darkshine in brute strength i think it's more likely that he just tanked the slashes and the blades dulled and melted from the acid.

image0.jpg

I think that the Fuehrer will be killed either by the Monster Mask or by the Pig God with the help of his "secret technique". I have a suspicion that in this form, he will become a beefy and handsome man like Suiryu, because ONE and Murata love this kind of ironic humor.

Plus, these two are the only ones with aces up their sleeves from those on the battlefield. Also, the Pig God is the only one that has resistance to Gum acid.

Oh, it might also be a Metal Bat.

The Pig God considered the battle with the base Fuhrer and the Gums not a good enough reason to use this technique. Perhaps it will be something very cool.

Anyways yeah a lot to dissect here. To begin with, FU has the AP of Darkshine, can damage Darkshine severely with his acid (which also near-instantly killed that one samurai). Seeing as FU was able to react to and counter a surprise attack from Darkshine, that obviously also counts as a speed feat for FU. And lastly, Atomic Slash plus a similar attack from someone on par with Atomic did practically nothing but melt their blades. FU is no doubt in the top 10 strongest characters right now. Unironically one of the strongest Dragon's. Insane.

Genos even while severely weakened in his current state was barely effected by a powerful blow from BS, which is a decent durability feat. Also, side note, it looks like the GenosXTatsumaki shippers might be getting their wish...honestly can't believe that it's actually being implied.

Bomb is apparently still able to keep up with Garou. We can assume it's mostly due to skill, but seeing as he was able to stagger Garou with his blows, take some, and also blocked a few, he actually scales to Garou. I don't think this is inconsistent though, seeing as Darkshine said Bang beat him up, although he didn't take relevant damage from it. It's a similar case here, but much less to Bomb's favor. Bang should scale to this as well.

Still, I was definitely expecting Garou to be a lot stronger than this. But it definitely proves that he's still not Awakened, or even really bordering on it. He still has probably at least a few chapters to go.

Yeah, kinda weird for him to get a complete appearance shift to do something he should already be able to do without trouble in the previous form.

Still, I was definitely expecting Garou to be a lot stronger than this. But it definitely proves that he's still not Awakened, or even really bordering on it. He still has probably at least a few chapters to go.
Yeah, I thought Bomb was gonna get completely stomped, but apparently he’s on par with Garou.
Also, side note, it looks like the GenosXTatsumaki shippers might be getting their wish...honestly can't believe that it's actually being implied.
Hell yeah we are hehehehehe

Genos x Tatsumaki train incoming.

I hope by the end we get Genos x Tats and Saitama x Fubuki.

And looks like Genos might finally start to graduate from his glass canon status.

Should Darkshine gain a resistance to acid manip now? Although he was very obviously affected, the acid easily burnt through a black sperm clone and one shot the swordsman

Yeah, I think he should have a resistance to it. I don't think it can simply be treated as if it were a basic AP type of thing. The point is that it melts stuff. So he must have some resistance to it if it's not effecting him as much.

I find it interesting though that FU isn't melting the stone underneath him even though we've seen Gums eat a bunch of rubble before.

FU is no doubt in the top 10 strongest characters right now. Unironically one of the strongest Dragon's. Insane.
Ehh top 10 is just too much though top 20 is possible. Currently there's Saitama, Blast, Tatsumaki, 10 Second Mode Genos, Metal Knight Full Arsenal, God, Garou, Boros, Psykos, Orochi, and Golden Sperm whom should all definitely be stronger than Vomited Fuhrer Ugly which is already past 10. After them there's still dragon lvls like Rover and Elder Centipede. And Ninja Village Leader who is stated to be capable of easily winning against the combined force of Flashy Flash and Sonic also exists. Plus we still don't know how strong Homeless Emperor's full firepower is. Plus I think Vaccine Man and Beefcake are also probably strong enough to beat Vomited Fuhrer Ugly.

Darkshine actually barely took any damage (just some nose bleeds) from Garou even after a barrage of attacks so you could still say Darkshines dura > Bombs AP (his spirit was completely broken though)

bruh darkshine was literally spitting out blood after a single hit by garou...

Ehh top 10 is just too much though top 20 is possible. Currently there's Saitama, Blast, Tatsumaki, 10 Second Mode Genos, Metal Knight Full Arsenal, God, Garou, Boros, Psykos, Orochi, and Golden Sperm whom should all definitely be stronger than Vomited Fuhrer Ugly which is already past 10. After them there's still dragon lvls like Rover and Elder Centipede. And Ninja Village Leader who is stated to be capable of easily winning against the combined force of Flashy Flash and Sonic also exists. Plus we still don't know how strong Homeless Emperor's full firepower is. Plus I think Vaccine Man and Beefcake are also probably stronger.
Saitama is definitely God or above God, God is also certainly God and Boros, Awakened Garou, Tatsumaki, Psykorochi, Blast and Metal Knight are all in the in-between territory between God and Dragon, so I would agree that current Fuhrer is one of top 10 dragons- just not top 10 characters.

Back