• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah if that gets accepted then we could get some consistent 7-A dragons. Also if the Genos' mountain top feat is re-calced I can easily see it getting around 7-B and with the amount of supporting feats we have I doubt it would be called an outlier.

Hopefully yeah. Ouros also stated that he needed to recalc Jet Drive Arrow, because EC having different sizes and such. So that makes 3 calcs that we need most.

Also no one has gotten to calcing giant snowman smh

Hopefully yeah. Ouros also stated that he needed to recalc Jet Drive Arrow, because EC having different sizes and such. So that makes 3 calcs that we need most.

The giant snow man is probably not going to yield anything above high 7-C. Maybe you could try calcing him based off a glacier since he's made of ice and snow.

8-B is a seriously low ball but eh what can I do? I think "At least 8-B, likely far higher" is the best option imo

Actually Jet Drive Arrow is good, I looked further into it and found we used a larger post-molt width, so we were right the first time around.

Giant Snowman does need to be calced at some point though...

I'm curious about something, isn't the hollowness of buildings suppose to be 80% at the lowest?

Why is 60% being used? Apologies if this is obvious, but I didn't see any explanation in the calc itself.

Well if there isn't a special reason, 80% hollowness should be used instead, as it is the standard.

I assume it wouldn't change the results by a huge margin, but it should be changed.

Actually Jet Drive Arrow is good, I looked further into it and found we used a larger post-molt width, so we were right the first time around.

Giant Snowman does need to be calced at some point though...
Ah I see. So just 2 calcs now. And I guess throw in the black sperm tsunami as well.

Ah I see. So just 2 calcs now. And I guess throw in the black sperm tsunami as well.
Giant Snowman, Genos recalc and sperm Tsunami then?

Speaking of all the calcs we have out there, we should do a CRT. We should make profiles for the Council of Swordsmen (Nichirin, Zanbai and Amahare), update Homeless Emperor with his new calc (and I would argue infinite stamina for his abilities, normal human physique for his abilities?) and update Black Sperm- anyone else who needs to be updated should also be updated.

Awesome. So do you need all those calcs done before you can start it, or what are you waiting on? If you could get it done before this coming Sunday that would be great- since I won't be able to participate in it otherwise.

Awesome. So do you need all those calcs done before you can start it, or what are you waiting on? If you could get it done before this coming Sunday that would be great- since I won't be able to participate in it otherwise.
I'm waiting for the speed thread to be done, as well as the the calcs that need to be done

I'm waiting for the speed thread to be done, as well as the the calcs that need to be done
So, the Genos, Giant Snowman and Black Sperm calcs? I'll wait another couple days to see if anyone will take on the Black Sperm calc, I'm busy implementing the low tier CRT stuff that has been agreed upon.

So, the Genos, Giant Snowman and Black Sperm calcs? I'll wait another couple days to see if anyone will take on the Black Sperm calc, I'm busy implementing the low tier CRT stuff that has been agreed upon.
How about the rough Geno's calc? It'll help us see how they future scaling chain would go

Wait... what, chapter 147? Raws this soon? The last chapter only came out 4 days ago. Do you have a link for the raws you're talking about??

Beware though....I wouldnt look at the rest of the chapter is I was u

That is the chapter that came out days ago bruh

This is chapter 146 you've got linked here, translations here.

These Garou threads got me feeling sad about the state of OPM dragon scaling. Be aware that this is a demonstration of what scaling could be but we have no feats superior to JDA at this point, it's definitely not a serious recommendation for how we should do things since it would be calc stacking.

Consider the following:
We scale the Garou that fought Genos roughly to JDA, so that's 1.22 megatons for peak hero hunter Garou.

Let's say the Garou that fought Royal Ripper and Bug God was still 1.22 megatons- Garou still couldn't scratch Bug God, so let's say Bug God's durability is 5 times stronger than Garou's/Royal Ripper's AP. That would be 6.1 megatons.

Then Bug God transforms and get's pulverized by a casual shot from Darkshine. Literally pulverized- you should in theory have to be many, many times stronger than someone's durability to turn them into a fine goo like that. Compare what it takes to fragment rock vs pulverizing it- it's a 26X difference. But let's lowball the difference at 7.5X, enough to one-shot a normal human being (but certainly not pulverize them). That would be 45.75 megatons for Darkshine's casual AP.

And that's casual, so let's say it's half regular power (although it's more likely 1/8th, Darkshine clearly put in more effort against Garou and that still was far from his 100%) and put the difference at 2X. That would be 91.5 megatons for Darkshine's 100%.

Now current Garou matched that power in his spiral mode. And after matching this, Garou has transformed yet again- presumably becoming drastically more powerful. Let's lowball that difference at 2X. That would be 183 megatons for current Garou's AP.

In this scaling chain, there's so many steps between HHG Garou and current Garou, yet we still entertain the possibility that current Garou could be low 7-B to some degree, even though he's stronger than someone who was strong enough to casually pulverize someone who was far too durable for his 1.22 megatons form. By our scaling, a fight between Hero Hunter Garou and current Garou wouldn't be a total stomp from an AP perspective using the low 7-B end- even though we know that current Garou could very casually pulverize the Garou that fought Royal Ripper (base bug god was more durable than this Garou).

Yeah I think that whole upscaling thread was absolutely pointless as it solved nothing as just removed the only upscaling standard we had.

Back