• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are we going to place this as part of half monster Garou's key or it's own key? Because I feel it should just replace the key where he fought Darkshine. So it'll be like back when Half monster Garou was High 6-C at his peak long ago.
It's own key probably, since this form seems like it will have unique powers and traits that distinguish it from Half-monster Garou. That remains to be seen of course...

Also, I recalced Homeless Emperor's crater so this feat can finally get scaled somewhere. I hope I've addressed CGM concerns and yielded something usable.
7-A boissss......
UV1eoHbX90t-SQMbhZrmBsDoclJdGdnWDGtfhZpVhA0.jpg

If 7-A gets accepted, I imagine HE getting "7-A, possibly higher" (Or "Mountain level, possibly Mountain level+"). I'm pretty sure no one scales to him.

If 7-A gets accepted, I imagine HE getting "7-A, possibly higher" (Or "Mountain level, possibly Mountain level+"). I'm pretty sure no one scales to him.
Yeah, nobody scales to him right now. But I guarantee you somebody will scale above him (like current Garou, perhaps). Plus, surely Homeless will have to fight somebody before Zombieman ko's him right? Like Bang, for example.

Gyro Gyro thought that Tats was around EC's level and that the two of them could defeat her. Meaning Gyro Gyro thought BS and HE could beat someone around the level of EC and Gyro Gyro was confident that she could take on Tats who she though was around EC's level. Gyro Gyro can read the power level of monsters so she knows how strong they are so according to Gyro Gyro EC<Gyro Gyro< BS and HE>=< Tats?

But Gyoro Gyoro hadn't seen Tatsumaki's full power
Gyro Gyro thought that Tats was around EC's level and that the two of them could defeat her. Meaning Gyro Gyro thought BS and HE could beat someone around the level of EC and Gyro Gyro was confident that she could take on Tats who she though was around EC's level. Gyro Gyro can read the power level of monsters so she knows how strong they are so according to Gyro Gyro EC<Gyro Gyro< BS and HE>=< Tats?

But Gyoro Gyoro hadn't seen Tatsumaki's full power
Yes, but she went off the assumption that Tat's was as strong or stronger than EC. She was then confident in fighting an opponent who was she thought was around EC's level and then thought HE and BS could also beat her even after being defeated by Tats. So according to Gyro Gyro: HE, BS and herself are all around EC's level.

Yes, but she went off the assumption that Tat's was as strong or stronger than EC. She was then confident in fighting an opponent who was she thought was around EC's level and then thought HE and BS could also beat her even after being defeated by Tats. So according to Gyro Gyro: HE, BS and herself are all around EC's level.
So are you trying to scale EC and GG to HE's crater feat?

If that's the case, I don't think they scale. She just said HE and BS could defeat every hero. There is no limit to that. They could have stomped EC for all we know.

I got some new information.

https://v-storage.bnarts.jp/anime/opm/123432/

This is ova news of the season 2 animation.

It comes out that one is completely supervised for each ova

When working on an ova project, One write mostly of the story line and detailed dialogue . The screenwriter or director adds a little line or story to that.

is Mob Psycho anime is it canon?

One said himself is participated in the script and supervised it.
He won't answer the question out of context.

In the same principle, One Punch Man ova drafted and supervised by One can be regarded as canon.

Look at Psykos' page. We're already using this logic.

Even if that panel wasn't extremely out of context, it's non-canon. In the manga, he was out for all of a few seconds, and Melzargard only did it by focusing entirely on offense.

Edit: In the anime, he's out for way longer.

I think he does scale to Bang, but it's being grossly overstated.

Last edited:
I didn't say he wasn't damaged at all, I'm saying you guys are vastly overplaying it. Also, it's obvious that he was taking his shirt off and walking slowly for some of that time, so it may not have even been that long at all.

I didn't say he wasn't damaged at all, I'm saying you guys are vastly overplaying it. Also, it's obvious that he was taking his shirt off and walking slowly for some of that time, so it may not have even been that long at all.
Isn't it a huge discrepancy that a low 7-B does damage to 7-A?

low 7-B dragon can be fatally wounded by Silver Fang at once.

And the data book also says that when melzargard merges his head into one, his attack power rises to extreme.

I never suggested he shouldn't be upgraded. Literally all I'm saying is that Melz is overhyped.

That's the webcomic. He only severely injured Gums and made Fuhrer Ugly heavily bleed in the manga, although I see your point (not that I outright disagreed with it to begin with).

Which I mentioned before. Melz focused his shapeshifting to increase offense instead of regeneration. Either way, it only gave Bang a pause.
We can just rate Melzagalrd possibly at most 7-A or consider that feat outlier.
I think the former is fine.

I never suggested he shouldn't be upgraded. Literally all I'm saying is that Melz is overhyped.

That's the webcomic. He only severely injured Gums and made Fuhrer Ugly heavily bleed in the manga, although I see your point (not that I outright disagreed with it to begin with).

Which I mentioned before. Melz focused his shapeshifting to increase offense instead of regeneration. Either way, it only gave Bang a pause.

I think the former is fine.
I don't think he's fully increased his attack power.
He said, transforming his arms with a sword, that he would pierce the skulls of enemies showing no visible signs of major injury by his attacks.
(although he was sure he killed bang instantly)

but anyway, piercing the skull is not a very important argument.

I agree with at most 7-A, but I think he can get a 7-A depending on the content of the databook

We're not talking about his combined form. We're talking about when he hit Bang.

Edit: Before, I thought you were talking about the shapeshifting. So never mind.

That doesn't mean the blow wasn't more powerful. He said he'd crush his enemies' skulls, not pierce them, unless our translations are different.

You're right that he should have a different key for the combined body, though. The Hero Perfection Guide specifically says something along the lines of "dramatically more powerful", or something.

Edit: The wording is "Power, speed, and energy all increase dramatically". It's the same form he used to one-shot Sky King.

Last edited:
You're right that he should have a different key for the combined body, though. The Hero Perfection Guide specifically says something along the lines of "dramatically more powerful", or something.

Edit: The wording is "Power, speed, and energy all increase dramatically". It's the same form he used to one-shot Sky King.the form of killing the sky king and his full fusion form are different.

He can only be full fuse form by integrating all of his identity into one identity.
His full fuse form(what his speed power increase dramatically) differs from the form in which he killed the Sky King.

He can only be full fuse form by integrating all of his identity into one identity.

Just to make sure- is anyone else planning to calc the Sperm Tsunami? Usklaverei, Life of King, Darthspiderr and other calcers- let me know if you do not have plans to calc these things, if I am to be the one to calc them I need to do so now as my time with internet is running out. I start my new job a week from today and will not have internet access.
I dont know. If I do, it will not be the first. Let someone else do it. I'll make my own version if I think the other methods are not entirely correct.

So, not yet.

Back