• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Playback?
"Even if you look at the portrait description, Boros will fight with overwhelming power, superior playback ability, energy attacks from a distance, while Garou will fight with excellent fighting ability (though I showed off and knocked down Saitama 's attack many times). I can not certainly say which is stronger."

"Even if you look at the portrait description, Boros will fight with overwhelming power, superior playback ability, energy attacks from a distance, while Garou will fight with excellent fighting ability (though I showed off and knocked down Saitama 's attack many times). I can not certainly say which is stronger."
Seems a bit vague by what he means, buts peed sounds likely. But we do seem to have info that Boros has the AP advantage and better range

Yeah but we already knew that lol could be possible that he's faster too. I mean Garou did say he couldn't react to Saitama's punches via reaction but he could tell where he was going to throw his punches to dodge them.

Here's the source if anyone else here is more credible at translating the text.

Finally someone brings this up. They only show the first paragraph when talking about the matchup.

And something important is the fact that ONE says "energy blasts". This makes me think he is talking about Released Boros rather than Meteoric Burst because MB hasn't been shown using energy blasts other than CSRC (which he can not spam).

Finally someone brings this up. They only show the first paragraph when talking about the matchup.

And something important is the fact that ONE says "energy blasts". This makes me think he is talking about Released Boros rather than Meteoric Burst because MB hasn't been shown using energy blasts other than CSRC (which he can not spam).
I think that makes sense.

One thing bothers me is that people tend to assume that MB = first form. First form makes sense as it is the only form where he uses martial arts, but MB has always been iffy to me. I think released = first form makes more sense.

Although my mind has always interpreted it as:

First form AG = armoured Boros

Second form AG = released Boros

Third form AG = MB Boros

Another thing why I always put Boros over Garou is for the fact I don't think he could survive Csrc. Especially given Boros is already stronger than him.

You just don't want it to be accepted.

Atomic Slash grants reaction speed. This was reasoned many times. And you have ignored it many times.
It was not accepted, the only comment that exists is from Ugarik who did not even accept it, do you think it will go like this? hahahahs

It was not accepted, the only comment that exists is from Ugarik who did not even accept it, do you think it will go like this? hahahahs
Well, apparently you don't understand. The calculation has already been approved in the discussion by three calk members, all calculations have been verified by them, it does not matter that in the comments Ugarik asked for some details about this.

I will have to ignore you further if you continue to write about it.

No, the calculations are not approved in thread, here they are debated, for a calculation to be approved, it has to be evaluated in the OWN BLOG, you don't seem to understand how things work here.

Ignore as much as you want, it was not accepted and ready.

Was debating with someone in a YouTube comment section about Saitama's supposedly infinite power, and made a relatively long reply about it. I might as well post it here too since it's obviously relevant to OPM. Also for context I made a comment before that saying that there are already 3 people he hasn't instantly beaten in one punch, and 5 in total that have survived his punches.

"That doesn't mean he has infinite strength. And the point of my comment is that the joke of him one shotting people has already been broken. By that, I mean that the joke people always mention is that he ALWAYS one shots people. The fact that there are people he hasn't one shot on SEVERAL occasions has already made the joke of him one shotting people inconsistent, and thus destroys the argument that it's the point of his character to always win in one punch.

And don't say "he intentionally held back to keep Boros alive". He literally was surprised and opened his mouth while saying "Ah" when Boros got up after his first punch, meaning he didn't expect Boros to live.

Now, to explain his normal punches further, it's not that Saitama is intentionally holding back his blows, it's that he's not trying, nor is he restricting the power of his punch on purpose. He's just lazily throwing his fist forward without putting any actual effort into it. That's what his normal punches are. But if someone can survive his normal punches, that means they can survive the normal amount of power he puts out. And even if the power of said punches is as small as 0.000000000000000000000001% of his strength, that still means his strength isn't infinite."

Was debating with someone in a YouTube comment section about Saitama's supposedly infinite power, and made a relatively long reply about it. I might as well post it here too since it's obviously relevant to OPM. Also for context I made a comment before that saying that there are already 3 people he hasn't instantly beaten in one punch, and 5 in total that have survived his punches.

"That doesn't mean he has infinite strength. And the point of my comment is that the joke of him one shotting people has already been broken. By that, I mean that the joke people always mention is that he ALWAYS one shots people. The fact that there are people he hasn't one shot on SEVERAL occasions has already made the joke of him one shotting people inconsistent, and thus destroys the argument that it's the point of his character to always win in one punch.

And don't say "he intentionally held back to keep Boros alive". He literally was surprised and opened his mouth while saying "Ah" when Boros got up after his first punch, meaning he didn't expect Boros to live.

Now, to explain his normal punches further, it's not that Saitama is intentionally holding back his blows, it's that he's not trying, nor is he restricting the power of his punch on purpose. He's just lazily throwing his fist forward without putting any actual effort into it. That's what his normal punches are. But if someone can survive his normal punches, that means they can survive the normal amount of power he puts out. And even if the power of said punches is as small as 0.000000000000000000000001% of his strength, that still means his strength isn't infinite."
Another thing to note is that Boros saying he sensed no limits in Saitama's power doesn't mean he is infinite because Boros himself thinks his Released form has infinite strength too, meaning his sensitive capacities have a limit to what they can measure, and there are different levels of immeasurable. That is an argument a lot of people like doing in favour of Saitama being limitless.

That one's an easy debunk so I usually don't find it worth mentioning unless someone else is bringing it up. Although I don't think Boros saying he has such power was meant to be literal, that sounds more like intentional hyperbole while his statement with Saitama wasn't, it's just that Boros' statement about Saitama isn't even meant to say he has infinite power. If Boros really sensed "limitless energy" from Saitama, why did he even think he could beat him throughout the entire fight. It was clearly that Boros is saying his level of energy sensing couldn't detect the full range of Saitama's power. In the webcomic, he also says that Saitama's strength is simply immeasurable, which obviously is more direct in saying that he just can't properly measure it, not that it's literally limitless. Either way, the fact alone that Boros never thought for a moment that he couldn't defeat Saitama automatically debunks the whole limitless energy thing.

Back