• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It looks like water from the ocean.
The water was depicted in a different color in the same scene. There is no reason the water is white unless there is a bubble. By the way, I don't think this really matters. I think method 2 on the Ugarik's blog is better when the clouds are consistently depicted similar in size to each other.

It's much more consistent in other scenes of the size of the crust.

The water was depicted in a different color in the same scene. There is no reason the water is white unless there is a bubble. By the way, I don't think this really matters. I think method 2 on the Ugarik's blog is better when the clouds are consistently depicted similar in size to each other.

It's much more consistent in other scenes of the size of the crust.
To be honest, I don't care what level Psykorochi is. The main thing is that Boros, at his almost light speed, can defeat her with a flurry of blows.

ok I think the downgrade is almost certain. I checked the scene where Tatsumaki lifted a stone between the cut crusts, and the direction of the curve actually tells that psykos cut the crust where she is located. If you look at the tsunami scene, you can see a lot of splashes pouring in all directions, but the z city was not submerged at all
15961737739951.jpg

Last edited:
Again you repeat yourself. I'm telling you for the last time, already three kalk members in the discussion have approved each calculation. Antwashima told me that in this regard, it is possible to start updating the profiles (but only when we are done with the speed of Boros' octopus). And no, it gives him full speed. He made conscious circular movements, around himself, in front of himself, and so on. He cut the beam into 10 parts so that each part flew in a different direction and did not hit it.

By the way, it's the same with the atomic cut. It should give a higher combat and reaction speed, but not movement. Not only high attack speed. Because he deliberately inflicts each blow at the enemy exactly along the lines that he wants, and he also inflicts these blows in a row, one after another. If he did not have sufficient reaction, then there would be a long delay between each blow at the moment of the Atomic Slash (relative to the speed at which he attacked).

This is exactly what will be recorded in the profile.
Again, NO ONE EVALUATED THE CALCULATION OF THE ATOMIC, they evaluated another calculation, you insist on it until now, and no one has even debated about it.

No, do not give him full speed and that has already been decided, Atomic moves his arm much faster than his body.

First, this calculation found a new personal speed for the Psykos beams, which are at least MHS, because after reflection they flew tens of kilometers. Second, there is evidence to support this. Genos is comparable in speed to Psykorochi (peak of power). And his 10 second mode gives him only high destructive power. Kuseno said that this regime gives him ONLY high destructive power and nothing more, because that is what Genos asked for. But at the same time, Psykorochi (weakened) was still comparable to Genos. But if you think that the 10 second mode speeds up Genos, although this is strange and there are no indications for this, then let's remember that when the Techno Knight and Genos united - Genos turned on the 10 second mode and burned out (after all, he used it for longer than 10 seconds). But even so, they were fighting an equal fight with Psykorochi.
Is it true that Genos used 10 second mode when fused with DK? And yes, I would argue Genos gets faster in 10 second mode because he is shown to be propelled thanks to the amount of energy on his body. It would only be natural for him to increase his speed when his energy increases as well.

Tatsumaki lifted a stone between the cut crusts
15961737739951.jpg
I'm not sure what you're talking about, Tatsumaki ripped these stones out of the earth herself in response to the flooding, Psykorochi's cut was way out into the ocean and has nothing to do with this picture. There was no immediate flooding in Z city because the cut was so far from the coast - the coast where Tatsumaki removed all this bedrock to stop the oncoming flooding.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, Tatsumaki ripped these stones out of the earth herself in response to the flooding, Psykorochi's cut was way out into the ocean and has nothing to do with this picture. There was no immediate flooding in Z city because the cut was so far from the coast - the coast where Tatsumaki removed all this bedrock to stop the oncoming flooding.
No, I don't think so. In fact, the volume of the stone she lifted doesn't match the gap between the crust and the crust at all. The scene of lifting with water shows. Full of gaps

Also, in the scene of the tsunami approaching, the curve is bent toward the city. If there's a tsunami out there, it should be curved in the opposite direction

No, I don't think so. In fact, the volume of the stone she lifted doesn't match the gap between the crust and the crust at all. The scene of lifting with water shows. Full of gaps

Also, in the scene of the tsunami approaching, the curve is bent toward the city. If there's a tsunami out there, it should be curved in the opposite direction
don't know how if there's no huge gap between the city crust and the ocean crust, there can be a perfectly circular gap by lifting up the stones that are separated from each other.

don't know how if there's no huge gap between the city crust and the ocean crust, there can be a perfectly circular gap by lifting up the stones that are separated from each other.
Tatsumaki tore those stones out of the ground and separated them into fireable chunks she could more conveniently toss at Psykos. Before she did so, there was no gap along the coast. There is no quantifiable relationship between the hole Tatsumaki made and the cut into the ocean/crust created by Psykos's beam, the coastal gap was only created to redirect the extra floodwaters and those eventually overwhelmed it anyways as we see in subsequent panels of the barrier.

Tatsumaki tore those stones out of the ground and separated them into fireable chunks she could more conveniently toss at Psykos. Before she did so, there was no gap along the coast. There is no quantifiable relationship between the hole Tatsumaki made and the cut into the ocean/crust created by Psykos's beam, the coastal gap was only created to redirect the extra floodwaters and those eventually overwhelmed it anyways as we see in subsequent panels of the barrier.
I watched other scenes, but the scene of lifting a stone seems to lack grounds. I admit, however, since the tsunami broke through hundreds of kilometers in seconds, claim that the tsunami took a long time to travel dozens kilometers is hard to understand.

I watched other scenes, but the scene of lifting a stone seems to lack grounds. I admit, however, since the tsunami broke through hundreds of kilometers in seconds, claim that the tsunami took a long time to travel dozens kilometers is hard to understand.
Yet nonetheless we see that the giant splash happened in the space of a few panels, and regular civilians were able to see the leftover waves coming, discuss it and attempt to move to higher ground. It does seem like the waves were moving much slower after the initial splash.

Also, the Psykorochi vs. Tatsumaki fight is taking place at accelerated speeds (faster than ordinary human perception) so what feels like a long time from their perspective might only be a few seconds from our perspective. For example, the entire moment where Tatsumaki took the Monster Association from the ground, empowered it with her energy, tossed it down and drilled it into the earth took place while Darkshine, Atomic and Puri Prisoner were still mid-air after landing their attacks (entire sequence was only a few seconds in other words). This is why I believe it took "so long" for the waves to hit, they were still coming on quickly, just not that quick from the fight perspective.

Yet nonetheless we see that the giant splash happened in the space of a few panels, and regular civilians were able to see the leftover waves coming, discuss it and attempt to move to higher ground. It does seem like the waves were moving much slower after the initial splash.

Also, the Psykorochi vs. Tatsumaki fight is taking place at accelerated speeds (faster than ordinary human perception) so what feels like a long time from their perspective might only be a few seconds from our perspective. For example, the entire moment where Tatsumaki took the Monster Association from the ground, empowered it with her energy, tossed it down and drilled it into the earth took place while Darkshine, Atomic and Puri Prisoner were still mid-air after landing their attacks (entire sequence was only a few seconds in other words). This is why I believe it took "so long" for the waves to hit, they were still coming on quickly, just not that quick from the fight perspective.
12.jpeg
19.jpeg
What do you think about the disappearance of the tsunami that was scattered even though Tatsumaki was in the same location? This is one of the reasons I think a tsunami occurred as I lifted the stone, and the tsunami caused by the tectonic cutting was getting further and farther away.

And the beam actually rotated backwards. There was a shadow behind the scene where the beam was shot, and the positions of Max and Snack are actually close to it.

This can be skipped by giving too much meaning

However, if the basis is overlapped several times, I think it is meaningful.
Cause they actually complement each other

And in the first scene of the tsunami, the clouds are depicted much smaller than their unilateral similar size compared to the cut-off crust. like dust

Clearly he means that due to the 33235234 pixel in chapter 78, Genos is exactly 1.89c. Obviously those faster than Genos should scale.

Same, but eh.

Bots vs Genos is one of those battles of "Who one-shots the other first" And this case Boros is much faster and has better stamina

Again, NO ONE EVALUATED THE CALCULATION OF THE ATOMIC, they evaluated another calculation, you insist on it until now, and no one has even debated about it.

No, do not give him full speed and that has already been decided, Atomic moves his arm much faster than his body.
you write that some specific calc

But in fact, they approved all calculations

You just don't want it to be accepted.

Atomic Slash grants reaction speed. This was reasoned many times. And you have ignored it many times.

Is it true that Genos used 10 second mode when fused with DK? And yes, I would argue Genos gets faster in 10 second mode because he is shown to be propelled thanks to the amount of energy on his body. It would only be natural for him to increase his speed when his energy increases as well.
Yes. He even overheated during this and Fubuki had to rescue him.

Still, there is no evidence that the 10 second mode speeds up Genos. Kuseno said that this only provides high destructive power. The fact that it increases speed is thoughtful.

What we actually think about the character's doesn't have to be the same as their actual profiles. In a versus thread or whatever, Boros' strength in base is far below Genos' strength, but in canon, Boros would still dominate Genos, even in just his unrestricted state.

Would Boros vs Ten seconds Genos be a stomp? I kinda wanna make the battle but at the same time I want to participate in it as well

Back