• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Psykos has been overrated

Where on did the information come from that the depth of the cut crust is 148km? A formula.
but there's no clue that what she actually cut is a spherical cap.
That is a complete overestimation.
In fact, we can see the shape of the cut crust through tsunamis that occur when the tectonic plate falls.

Circle shape.

Assuming the section cut to the height mentioned above, we should assume that she cut the magma deeper than the crust.

So where is the magma when the scene that shows the bottom of the cut section is almost a semicircle shape?

Even if the cut crust is in the shape of an ellipse, it is the position where the magma should be visible.

She didn't cut into spherical caps, she cut only the tectonic plates. The height of the cut crust must be at most 10 km from the thickest part.

Actually, like a spherical cap, it doesn't get thicker towards the center, so its power is much lower.

So like, what result would that get in mind?
If find out the length of the crust shown in the scene where the magma shows the bottom of the invisible section, can find out by calculating the ratio of the degree of thickening through that it has not reached more than 10 km even though it is close to the center. I don't know exactly because i am not calc group. But it seems like 6-A

If find out the length of the crust shown in the scene where the magma shows the bottom of the invisible section, can find out by calculating the ratio of the degree of thickening through that it has not reached more than 10 km even though it is close to the center. I don't know exactly because i am not calc group. But it seems like 6-A
And it can be pointed out that the mantle doesn't actually have that much magma. But Murata actually drew magma in other panel. Is it just a spark of energy? If so, the cut-out section should be burning

Could you show the picture?
It refers to the most well-known tectonic cutting scene of Psykos. Magma and flame is painted in white
x9.png

latest

Boros

Garou

Genos

latest

DSK

latest

Tatsumaki

latest

Fubuki

latest

Psykos

latest

Amai

7fa.jpg

GS (couldn't find a textless ver)

latest

Flashy Flash

latest

Sonic

latest

Bang

latest

Rover

Hopefully if you drag the images into your search bar, they should load

latest

Boros

Garou

Genos

latest

DSK

latest

Tatsumaki

latest

Fubuki

latest

Psykos

latest

Amai

7fa.jpg

GS (couldn't find a textless ver)

latest

Flashy Flash

latest

Sonic

latest

Bang

latest

Rover

Hopefully if you drag the images into your search bar, they should load
Don't use images from wikis, especially if they have static in their URL, post it in Imgur

And I personally think it's better to use method 2 to calculate the size. Compare the height of the crust with the clouds on the cut crust. It’s almost half the difference in thickness. It doesn't make sense that the thickness of the cloud is more than 40 kilometers. It is much more consistent with the other scenes showing the continents raised. and the clouds drawn with a unilaterally similar thickness each in the before and later scene

Last edited:
I think Psykos got weaker and slower. After all, psychic power applies to all stats linearly and the fusion has psychic power. When Psykos got destroyed from the inside, she probably got damaged to a point where her speed wasn't nearly as fast as before.
First, this calculation found a new personal speed for the Psykos beams, which are at least MHS, because after reflection they flew tens of kilometers. Second, there is evidence to support this. Genos is comparable in speed to Psykorochi (peak of power). And his 10 second mode gives him only high destructive power. Kuseno said that this regime gives him ONLY high destructive power and nothing more, because that is what Genos asked for. But at the same time, Psykorochi (weakened) was still comparable to Genos. But if you think that the 10 second mode speeds up Genos, although this is strange and there are no indications for this, then let's remember that when the Techno Knight and Genos united - Genos turned on the 10 second mode and burned out (after all, he used it for longer than 10 seconds). But even so, they were fighting an equal fight with Psykorochi.

Nobody accepted this calculation and even if it were, it would only escalate the attack speed of Atomic
Again you repeat yourself. I'm telling you for the last time, already three kalk members in the discussion have approved each calculation. Antwashima told me that in this regard, it is possible to start updating the profiles (but only when we are done with the speed of Boros' octopus). And no, it gives him full speed. He made conscious circular movements, around himself, in front of himself, and so on. He cut the beam into 10 parts so that each part flew in a different direction and did not hit it.

By the way, it's the same with the atomic cut. It should give a higher combat and reaction speed, but not movement. Not only high attack speed. Because he deliberately inflicts each blow at the enemy exactly along the lines that he wants, and he also inflicts these blows in a row, one after another. If he did not have sufficient reaction, then there would be a long delay between each blow at the moment of the Atomic Slash (relative to the speed at which he attacked).

This is exactly what will be recorded in the profile.

I don't think there are water drops that big flying through the sky
I mean, the impact from the Psykos beam pushed this part of the ocean out into space.

By the way, what if we calculate the kinetic energy of this part of the water that flew into space? I mean, their speed is much higher than the speed of the jumping part of the planet. And as we know, speed plays a much larger role in the KE formula than mass, because it is squared.

This may be a stupid and even useless idea, but I would like to know what kind of kinetic energy they have.

I mean, the impact from the Psykos beam pushed this part of the ocean out into space.

By the way, what if we calculate the kinetic energy of this part of the water that flew into space? I mean, their speed is much higher than the speed of the jumping part of the planet. And as we know, speed plays a much larger role in the KE formula than mass, because it is squared.

This may be a stupid and even useless idea, but I would like to know what kind of kinetic energy they have.
Well, I got the Moon Level. Again.
It's time for me to forbid doing this.

Back