• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Sonic was holding back, though GaleWind and HellfireFlame probably were as well. We don't know for sure if he can't blitz GaleWind and HellfireFlame with Ten Shadows Burial, considering that Sonic utterly blitzed Genos with a weaker technique, who was able to keep up with him with little to no difficulty before he used the technique. Sonic was only outclassed when Gale and Hellfire transformed into their monster forms and he was confident that if he consumed a monster cell, then he would solo them both.

That's a likely case, he likely would've been a ninja duo level monster, and would probably get clapped by Flash

Friday maybe, but it's not like we're on a concrete 2 week schedule at the moment. It could always be a longer chapter that takes a month to make

Hello guys, long time no see. Finally figured out my password lol but i was rereading the Phoenix Man redraw and I noticed something we may have overlooked.
Here in the scan we seen Phoenix stuck in an electromagnetic shield. The reason I bring it up is because electromagnetic waves travel at the speed of light. Phoenix was able to react to Brave Giant's punch, and absorb the energy just in time. Figured this would be justification for reaction, or absorption speed.

FTL Phoenix Man?

Lolz. I guess we need try to collect all existing webcomic calls and feats and put it in the blog in the meantime

Shouldn't Boros's physical strength scale above psychorochi's full power? Considering he's physically the strongest villain in the series?

Back