• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We should wait until the upscaling thread is finished before implementing the new changes.

Hey guys what about using this pic for Tatsumaki's profile :)
VcKp7it.png

Current one is better

That looks like something for horny people

TBH, I kinda wished we used the one with the jacket

both pics are alright but I think that its better to have a more generic pose then the crouching pose she is in that pic

plus the first one just feels more "Tatsumaki" to me then that one (and looks more official too which I think is prioritized over fanart)

How do you find a picture of DO-s that isn't borderline **** lol, that'd be like using a picture that puts the upper part of Psykorochi in a 300m ball gown. It's like her thing
Yeah the same goes for Tatsu, OPM girls are hot as hell and only trash/very low quality pictures will not make you Horny
e2cd53184f518414a447ed16d0060b815e5928f9.jpg

Meh, current pic seems fine.

Edit: Nvm I noticed the text bubbles in the current pic

No. Metal Bat was not 7-A when he fought Garou. His 7-A comes entirely from being able to fight a dragon at his peak. Plus, WSRSF is only "higher" now
So how about changing Metal Bat's keys and his justifications to this if the HEO calc will be used?

Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (Did better against Carnage Kabuto than an upgraded Genos in the VGS, but ultimately stood zero chance in this state), up to at least Large Town level+, likely higher (After obtaining Fighting Spirit he one-shot Senior Centipede. Was also implied to be able to incapacitate Human Garou with one blow), potentially Mountain level with Fighting Spirit (Confirmed by ONE that his claims of being able to take on a Dragon level threat to be no mere boast. It is unknown whether Fighting Spirit has an upper limit to its growth, and if so where it peaks out at)

It should make more sense.

Yes and no, but it does allow you to fight against much stronger opponents, like Garou beating TTM when using WSRSF but got wrecked previously. Unless said opponent is WAY stronger than you, like darkshine against half monster Garou.

So how about changing Metal Bat's keys and his justifications to this if the HEO calc will be used?

Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (Did better against Carnage Kabuto than an upgraded Genos in the VGS, but ultimately stood zero chance in this state), up to at least Large Town level+, likely higher (After obtaining Fighting Spirit he one-shot Senior Centipede. Was also implied to be able to incapacitate Human Garou with one blow), potentially Mountain level with Fighting Spirit (Confirmed by ONE that his claims of being able to take on a Dragon level threat to be no mere boast. It is unknown whether Fighting Spirit has an upper limit to its growth, and if so where it peaks out at)

It should make more sense.
That just seems kinda a bit messy. The current one is better, plus I'm not sure why Metal Bat isn't normally High 7-C+

The current justification implies that Garou scales to a Metal Bat that could take on a Dragon-level threat.

Why would normal Metal Bat be High 7-C+? Who does he scale from? He fought Garou while having his FS activated.

Back