• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know feats > statements. But we really should take them case by case. For someone like 3P for example, putting him in the same tier as Darkshine because they both were hurting Orochi is weird.

I would only scale Beeline AS because what Bang, Bomb and PPP did were combo moves and Darkshine hit him when he was already half destroyed

I think we can scale the heroes to a weakened Orochi if we determine exactly how much damage said weakened Orochi can take.

Well, they're all harming Orochi to degrees relative to their AP. Goo Orochi doesn't have 0 durability, although it's clear his durability has suffered enormously. The fact that Orochi hasn't been entirely destroyed by the spear yet is a testament to his current durability and the only quantifiable example I can think of.

I think we should quantify the energy involved in the feat, qualify how much of that energy is being absorbed by Goo Orochi's body and then determine the energy difference between the energy Orochi absorbed and Goo Orochi's durability. Once we have that number, we can really examine how much damage each hero did to Goo Orochi and see roughly where that falls in terms of AP.

The right part of the cover art for this recent chapter seems to be underwater, which I feel is hinting at something. The cover art definitely means something in general.

I'm honestly getting the feeling that God is just one of many powerful beings outside of the normal OPM reality, and that we're gonna eventually dive into a bunch of beings that could be considered disaster level God. Man this series is gonna get so crazy, I can tell.

I just remembered something. Murata said that his ideal ending for OPM would be if God stripped Saitama of his powers and made Genos a normal human, but they continued living with each other and wanted to become strong again, or something along those lines. If God can take away powers even outside of powers he has given, this could imply that God is indeed more powerful than, or can at least defeat via hax, Saitama. Obviously just theoretical, and Murata probably doesn't know much more about God than us anyways, but it gets me excited.

I just remembered something. Murata said that his ideal ending for OPM would be if God stripped Saitama of his powers and made Genos a normal human, but they continued living with each other and wanted to become strong again, or something along those lines. If God can take away powers even outside of powers he has given, this could imply that God is indeed more powerful than, or can at least defeat via hax, Saitama. Obviously just theoretical, and Murata probably doesn't know much more about God than us anyways, but it gets me excited.
Saitama x Genos ending uwu. I doubt that'll be the ending or OPM, and tbh, that ending sounds really anti-climatic and lame.

Most common theories that God would be the one to fight Saitama, and either defeat and loser to him, and that Saitama will either way, die being able to fight a great opponent. I feel that is a very likely ending to the OPM story and I'm sure ONE would pull off such an ending amazingly. However, I much prefer NuxTaku's ending for OPM and I feel it's much more fitting and satisfactory to the character of Saitama.

Last edited:
People keep saying that the manga might be ending soon, but I disagree. Think about it. Blast is leaving with the God Cube, they're not going to have an important role after this for the current arc, aside from maybe God taking away HE's powers. From now on we're just gonna be back on track with the MA stuff, and it'll end with Awakened Garou Vs. Saitama, which I'm getting the feeling is just a few chapters away. If Saitama and Flash are on the surface next chapter, Blast and the God Cube are gone, Psykos and Orochi are defeated, then the next guys to deal with are the remaining Cadre's and Garou who is currently undergoing the Awakened Garou transformation. The manga isn't just gonna end in like 20 chapters or something, it's just gonna go differently than the webcomic.
"From now on we're just gonna be back on track with the MA stuff, and it'll end with Awakened Garou Vs. Saitama, which I'm getting the feeling is just a few chapters away." You do realize people have been saying that for years right? People said that once the tournament finished, once Garou was captured by Phoenix Man, only Orochi defeated Garou, once the S-Class heroes went underground, once Saitama killed Orochi, once Genos saved Waganma, and each "time" Tornado "killed" Orochi. "Oh, finally! Now the manga original stuff is over, the story will be most webcomic and we'll finish the arc soon." No, not all, this arc is years from over. The manga will keep adding new events and new fights, just as it's always done since Garou first appeared. Since Elder Centipede (released online Dec. 2017), it's taken 3+ years and 1900 manga pages to cover 250 web. pages... and there's still 350 web. pages left. So will probably take 1500 pages/2+ years to finish.

As for the manga ending... you really believe God and Blast just randomly appeared, and left with no consequences, as "foreshadowing"? And that Orochi is "dead"? Until we see him literally slump over and die... he's not confirmed dead. He's already "died" four times (punch, two twists, cyborgs). God and Blast will be back... otherwise them showing up was pointless. Same with Orochi, he hasn't been a character since he fought Saitama, he still lacks resolution. And if the Mad Cyborg shows up? Manga is pretty much guaranteed to end with this arc.

Chill dude

We're not saying that the manga is gonna be over soon, hell, I'd argue the entire story (Including the webcomic) is far from over. Some of us are just concerned on where the story goes from here. Plus, Orochi is very likely gonna die, there's still a chance he lives, but it's still a slim chance. The manga is definitely not gonna end with this arc, as clearly the story is far from over.

I thought I replied to that.

It shouldn’t be used because there’s no proof the laser is anywhere near as fast as the calc makes it to be. It’s the same type of laser Genos faced before and that wasn’t given a LS rating. So why should this one? Or shall we upgrade Pre-G4 Genos to LS??
Wait a minute... why are people still bringing that up... when we have a new feat of Atomic do an Atomic slash of the building and Psykos' beam before it hit him? As the panel shows the beam right before it hits the building, so Atomic can scale multiple slashes to the beam crossing, say, half the closeup distance (since Tanktop threw it)?

Also Tanktop's rocks can hit her beams, and Blizzard says she didn't do anything not "I gave him a powerup but didn't do anything to his tanktop".

Chill dude

We're not saying that the manga is gonna be over soon, hell, I'd argue the entire story (Including the webcomic) is far from over. Some of us are just concerned on where the story goes from here. Plus, Orochi is very likely gonna die, there's still a chance he lives, but it's still a slim chance. The manga is definitely not gonna end with this arc, as clearly the story is far from over.
Yes, I know you are clearly saying it will "not end", not that it "will end". Yes, I read the webcomic, doesn't matter, Blast and God randomly showing then leaving adds nothing to the MA vs heroes vs Garou.. unless they return before the arc is over. Even Drive Knight has done more than both God and Blast's physical appearances combined (Homeless and Psykos were visions). Oh, sure, Orochi will die eventually, but right now? Not at all, again, remember all the times he was "definitely dead" everyone was saying "Finally he's dead, now the story can continue"?

And as I said, if the Mad Cyborg shows up, it's pretty much a wrap.

I very much doubt the mad cyborg will appear in this arc. Although a lot of people have theories that drive knight is the mad cyborg.

Actually no, lemme re-phrase that. I sorta meant both are already at MHS, so it really wouldn't be an upgrade

Forget to tag in here. But 5x FTL Atomic Samurai is like, a really bad idea to use.

"From now on we're just gonna be back on track with the MA stuff, and it'll end with Awakened Garou Vs. Saitama, which I'm getting the feeling is just a few chapters away." You do realize people have been saying that for years right? People said that once the tournament finished, once Garou was captured by Phoenix Man, only Orochi defeated Garou, once the S-Class heroes went underground, once Saitama killed Orochi, once Genos saved Waganma, and each "time" Tornado "killed" Orochi. "Oh, finally! Now the manga original stuff is over, the story will be most webcomic and we'll finish the arc soon." No, not all, this arc is years from over. The manga will keep adding new events and new fights, just as it's always done since Garou first appeared. Since Elder Centipede (released online Dec. 2017), it's taken 3+ years and 1900 manga pages to cover 250 web. pages... and there's still 350 web. pages left. So will probably take 1500 pages/2+ years to finish.

As for the manga ending... you really believe God and Blast just randomly appeared, and left with no consequences, as "foreshadowing"? And that Orochi is "dead"? Until we see him literally slump over and die... he's not confirmed dead. He's already "died" four times (punch, two twists, cyborgs). God and Blast will be back... otherwise them showing up was pointless. Same with Orochi, he hasn't been a character since he fought Saitama, he still lacks resolution. And if the Mad Cyborg shows up? Manga is pretty much guaranteed to end with this arc.
I'm not saying there isn't going to be any extra manga things whatsoever, I'm saying we're not gonna cut back to the Blast and God side story until a future arc where it becomes the main focus, and I mean, I don't see how Blast in specific could have any further relevance in this arc when Blast is literally leaving with the God Cube at the end of this chapter. Considering the fact that the God Cube is what allows someone to reach God, we can assume that no other character here would be able to gain power from him for the time being, and that the only other thing God will do in this arc is strip HE of his powers and kill him. And saying the Mad Cyborg could show up is a ridiculous assumption with no basis at all. You're just saying I'm completely wrong based on your theories. This would be a pretty good moment for Murata to finally get back to the main points of this arc, the Monster Association and Garou, anyways.

Back