• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That theory was always faulty lmao. Cause y’know, Orochi isn’t in the webcomic but Blast is.

Before the god cube collecting stuff I assumed he had like an actual normal job. Like an office job or something.
But now I'm assuming he's some kind of secret agent.

Considering he said his hero job is a hobby, it's like the hero stuff is still just that and he's still got a normal job. He's probably an office worker lmao

Blast said that his hero work is a hobby in the Tatsumaki flashback, so I'm guessing he's like Saitama in the sense that he's just a normal guy who's doing good things because he just wants to.

Blast is also theorized to be a reference to Superman. If that's the case, then it would make sense if he had a type of Clark Kent persona that he uses outside of hero work, and just works in an office of some kind or whatever.

Where do you think saitama gets his cash from before his hero work? Considering it's implied he's jobless

It's free to just live in the Z-City abandoned zone, but I don't know how he paid for food. Probably found some brief jobs or did chores for people in exchange for money, I would assume.

Btw, since the first portal Blast made looks like a black hole, I'm just waiting to see the "Blast is black hole level" wank or whatever, and then they'll bring up the Geryuganshoop thing again.

Oh, we've also seen from the Sonic OVA and him eating Konbu Infinity that he could also occasionally get food from wild animals or monsters, which would save on his money.

Btw, since the first portal Blast made looks like a black hole, I'm just waiting to see the "Blast is black hole level" wank or whatever, and then they'll bring up the Geryuganshoop thing again.
I already know someone on Reddit is gonna say that lol

"High 4-C Blast!"

I undid some of the strange things Matthew added (Spatial Manip? Dimensional Travel? Black Hole Creation? Was he high?), and replaced it with teleportation.

It seems pretty clearly like mind reading to me, but it isn’t confirmed. So yeah, it should be removed.

I think possibly is fine for now, same as his other unclear abilities.

I edited his page to include teleportation possibly mind reading, and also provided scans for both on the page.

Actually I just thought of something... don’t you still need to make a CRT to make changes to a profile? Like, the edits to Blast’s page that Matthew did are pretty much correct (apart from the stuff like black hole creation and dimensional travel), but I’m almost 100% sure you’re not allowed to do something like change a character’s speed from Unknown to Rel+ without a CRT.

Actually I just thought of something... don’t you still need to make a CRT to make changes to a profile? Like, the edits to Blast’s page that Matthew did are pretty much correct (apart from the stuff like black hole creation and dimensional travel), but I’m almost 100% sure you’re not allowed to do something like change a character’s speed from Unknown to Rel+ without a CRT.
I don't know, do you need to do a CRT to create a brand new character?

Blast was basically a placeholder profile until now. Besides, I'm not going to add anything that's not objective. Also why I provided scans for everything.

Also this?
Evidence?

Also: "Do not insert blatantly false information into pages. If you notice another user purposefully inserting false ratings, please inform the administrators about the incident, via the rule-violation report thread linked to in the front page, and about the member responsible for the aforementioned incorrect edits.", should we report Mat?

Back