• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama asked if he warped in, and he said "Yeah, sorta". I'd say we list it as portal creation based on what we actually see though, and he also definitely created a miniature portal to pull the God Cube through. It looks as though he can create standard, flat portals, and also circular portals he uses to move entire people, which is what he's using at the end of the chapter to pull everyone up to the surface.

Also, on Blast's profile, should the rumors/speculations made by Fubuki be considered statements? Because that's what they're listed as even though it's just Fubuki making theories about Blast's abilities.

Btw, someone speculated that Blast's scar and the scratches on his suit might have been made by the Ninja Village Leader, but I kind of doubt that. Saitama just one shotted him effortlessly off screen, implying that, while he was definitely a Dragon level fighter, he likely wouldn't be comparable to Awakened Garou in the slightest, and I doubt that Blast is also significantly below Awakened Garou, which is what would be the case if the Ninja Village Leader was capable of damaging him.

I mean, he might have fought "God". That would explain the scars, I hope Ninja Village Leader didn't give them to Blast... that guy probably isn't on Orochi's level (except perhaps in terms of speed).

Btw, someone speculated that Blast's scar and the scratches on his suit might have been made by the Ninja Village Leader, but I kind of doubt that. Saitama just one shotted him effortlessly off screen, implying that, while he was definitely a Dragon level fighter, he likely wouldn't be comparable to Awakened Garou in the slightest, and I doubt that Blast is also significantly below Awakened Garou, which is what would be the case if the Ninja Village Leader was capable of damaging him.
For the record, I'd completely believe if Awakened Garou was stronger than Blast.

In my headcanon, Blast would be stronger than Awakened Garou and about on par with God. But I’d be fine with him being beneath AG.

Awakened Garou already scales to one of the strongest characters ever in the series, Boros. Not you piss on your headcanons... but...
The best things God has done is create Psychorochi and Homeless Emperor, both of which are below Boros, so it's entirely possible that Murata or ONE will lowball him beneath Boros and by extension Garou somewhere above Pyschorochi, but still weaker than Awakened Garou.

My own headcanon is this: Murata is bringing out Blast earlier so that he can die/be deafeated to/by Awakened Garou, to set a more shocking precedent than the webcomic, and with Blast's death/knockout, God will be freed since he's the one who's been keeping him in check. This will haunt Garou, and lead to his redemption in addition to his upcoming beatdown (probably) by Saitama.

My own headcanon is this: Murata is bringing out Blast earlier so that he can die to Awakened Garou, to set a more shocking precedent than the webcomic, and with Blast's death, God will be freed since he's the one who's been keeping him in check. This will haunt Garou, and lead to his redemption in addition to his upcoming beatdown (probably) by Saitama.
That sounds cool, but AG doesn't really kill, since in the webcomic he still held back against the heroes he despised.

That would definitely trigger tatsumaki

But I thought Blast already left. Also he is still alive in the webcomic. I know separate continuity blah blah but the general story points have been the same. At least ai don't know a single character dead in the main manga that's alive in the webcomic.

I doubt Blast and AG are gonna interact at all. The fact that he told Saitama and Flashy Flash to give Tatsumaki his regards implies that he’s leaving, otherwise he would just do it himself.

My HC hierarchy for the god tiers is sorta like thisd:

1. Saitama (Obv)

2. Threat level God (God and Blast)

3. The Above Dragons

It's because from a hype perspective, Blast represents the pinnacle of the hero powerscale (outside of Saitama) and he's an unknown. Awakened Garou is something of a known quantity, he's been compared to Boros before and isn't expected to surpass CSRC (he could, but I think Planet Level feats are unlikely, moon level maybe). Putting a limit on Blast is putting a limit on the unquantified top tiers of the verse (God, Blast, other characters?). Since I do want to see the higher tiers give amazing feats and raise the stock of the verse, I'd hate to see Blast be another high dragon and city-buster.

My own headcanon is this: Murata is bringing out Blast earlier so that he can die/be deafeated to/by Awakened Garou, to set a more shocking precedent than the webcomic, and with Blast's death/knockout, God will be freed since he's the one who's been keeping him in check. This will haunt Garou, and lead to his redemption in addition to his upcoming beatdown (probably) by Saitama.
That would be fire, actually.

Back