• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blast isn't gonna speak to Tatsumaki. What interested me though was that he said to give both Tats and Sitch his regards. So apparently Sitch has some sort of personal relations to Blast. Considering that Amai was not mentioned, Sitch must be more important to Blast than Amai is, even though Amai was one of the people he saved in the past.

Hey, at least Blast cares about Tatsumaki enough to say "Yo tell her I stopped by".

So, Blast can touch the cube and not suffer its affects (like that scene with Tatsumaki)

Could that be some Type of Resistance ?
Oh yeah, he was touching the cube but it didn't create a transmission to God or anything.

I doubt it can be considered any kind of resistance for the time being though. It's not directly stated that Blast just straight up says "No" to God when he touches it.

Yeah, Flashy Flash is above baseline, but unquantifiably so (and not by that much, since he just scales above Half-Monster Garou, who was baseline when Darkshine compared them), so Low 7-B+ is fine for HF and GW.

Yeah, Flashy Flash is above baseline, but unquantifiably so (and not by that much, since he just scales above Half-Monster Garou, who was baseline when Darkshine compared them), so Low 7-B+ is fine for HF and GW.
what are you talking about? did i miss the time when this site completely changed the way scaling works? its simple. flashy flash has "7-B, possibly 7-A" durability, and gale wind/hellfire flame injured flash, so they should be upgraded to 7-B, possibly 7-A.

puri puri prisoner got upgraded to "7-B, possibly 7-A" for this type of reason as well.

if they have low 7-B attack potency, how on earth did they injure someone with 7-B durability? please explain. they injured someone with 7-B durability so they have 7-B attack potency. they may be slower than him but they seem to be pretty on par with flash in terms of physical strength.

if they have low 7-B attack potency, how on earth did they injure someone with 7-B durability? please explain. they injured someone with 7-B durability so they have 7-B attack potency. they may be slower than him but they seem to be pretty on par with flash in terms of physical strength.
A Low 7-B+ character can harm a stronger 7-B character. Flash is baseline and the HF and GW are weaker than him, but not by much, therefore they downscale. It's the same case with some of the MCU top tiers and that's how the wiki does things. They're only fully baseline 7-B if they are actually on par with flash

tenor.gif

Can we talk about how cool Blast was this chapter?

He radiates drip

they were literally uninjured after a direct hit by by flash's flashy kicks. explain that. are you going to say that flash was for some bizarre reason, holding back? only to literally kill them a millisecond later?

they only have low 7-B durability but they were only somewhat stunned after a point blank attack by a 7-B character? does that make sense to you? they also were able to injure flash and when they did manage to hit him, flash was clearly being pushed back severely. my take on this, like i stated earlier, is that the ninja bros are about equal to flash in physical strength, but they're slower.

Man every chapter of this manga is insane.

I wonder if we'll get an update on Garou next chapter

You guys are going to give me nightmares with all this talk about the liveaction lmao

Back