• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank you for the correction.

But that being the case... if the CRT ban is simply to stop a flood, when are they going to open the gates? I can understand wanting to sort everything else out first, but there must be some sort of plan for pacing the creation of new CRTs.

From what I remember there was a list or a set amount allowed and once it's ready it'll be a daily thing to get the changes underway. We got 5 months of revisions to get through for multiple franchises.

0f8ztuyg7kq51.jpg

1. Zhonin is... an odd one. I wouldn’t really ever, ever take his opinions into account. He thinks Bakugo could take on Genos and All Might could take on Boros or Tatsumaki, so.

2. Scaling Golden Sperm to Tatsumaki because of a ONE statement, and then scaling Golden Sperm to Orochi because of a Murata statement where he basically says “I don’t know, I need to ask ONE, I don’t write this stuff, this is HIS work” doesn’t really make sense to me. IMO, most statements that happened before this arc are basically outdated and irrelevant in my eyes; especially if it was ONE referring to his own webcomic, not the manga’s current story and powerscale.

To be fair on the Bakugo thing, I don't think he actually thinks that. He even said Genos would win. Although he did wrongly assert Bakugo could maybe have similar damage output to Genos(I think it was either G4 or BoS).
No defending his weird Prime All Might scaling tho.

Dont take anything zhoniin says seriously, tbf tho he wasnt like this so i am pretty sure he says that cuz he dosent wanna anger the mha patreons he have .

To be absolutely fair if upgrades go through Bakugou would maybe get upgraded to at least on Genos' tier sans 10 Second. Speed Equal and they could have a fun match.

But that's if that upgrade goes through and 10 Second just kinda makes the MU a stomp

Bakugou is going to be 7-B? Huh. That's a heck of a leap from High 8-C. That'd be like Lightning Max or Death Gatling climbing to mid-dragon over the course of the series. Maybe Gearsper or glasses will be better examples growth-wise.

As for Zhoniin, his powerscaling isn't bad if you look past the MHA vs OPM stuff. I agree mostly with his OPM and MHA and OP scaling in-verse, he just gets a bad rap from his wonky OPM vs MHA takes. In truth, It's crazy to think that Bakugou (without One for All) could rival Genos BoS or otherwise in terms of destructive capability or Prime All Might is possibly a planet buster with Texas Smash or something like that. I don't think anyone else would put All Might above things like Tatsumaki, Boros, CSRC and possibly Blast (assuming Blast is God-level). And as for the Bakugou stuff, I remember many of his explosions being visually building level or smaller compared to Genos's visually city block, multi-city block and town sized blasts.

Last edited:
The BNHA verse couldn’t hope to survive Tatsumaki soloing them all, yet Zhoniin is like “unn, yeah, Prime All Might is an unknown factor, so he’s clearly Meteoric Boros level due to being stronger than anyone in his own verse. Tatsumaki would struggle with him but it’s too up in the air who would actually win” or something like that.

Right. The consideration is where the characters in their verses stand and the overall power of each verse is a non-factor in his scaling. Naturally, the UA students are lower tier in BNHA like A-B class heroes are in OPM so the students must all be as strong as A-B class heroes, and the top ten billboard heroes are like the s-class of BNHA so they must mostly be around s-class level. Concretely, Bakugou is a decently mid-tier character, as is Genos (outside of 10 secs), so they must be comparable. Same for Endeavour, he's the highest tier behind All-might, so he must be a dragon (and so are the high nomus). All that I've just said assumes the OPM and BNHA are comparable verses, when they're not. The God-tiers of BHNA are high-tier to mid-tier in OPM and everyone else falls lower on the ladder as a consequence.

I can see how people could get that impression, but it's pretty silly. BoS Genos is stronger than the Endeavour that fought Hood imo. I feel the need to rant about it a little because I enjoy Zhoniin's content but strongly disagree with his BNHA to OPM scaling

The more this arc advances, the more I think we should make different profiles between webcomic and manga like Rimuru has for his light novel and web novel versions.

Yeah. It used to be that the manga was just an upgrade of the webcomic, with an expanded but comparable plot, but now the plot is diverging and characters are not only stronger in the manga, but have different personalities to the point where they are different continuities.

Opinions?
They would need to follow the standards stated here:

Hello! I have a question about OPM manga: Does it have 135 or 179 chapters?

i saw some webs that says that it have 179 chapters, but other says that it have just 135: can someone explain me why? I want to read the manga, but idk if I should read the 179-chapters' page or 135-chapters' page

Punches =/= chapters. Punches (which is what Murata releases online), are updates. The volumes collect multiple updates into chapters. Some updates are large enough to be chapters on their own, but a lot aren't.

Right now only the strongest in MHA are 7B. Basically people compared to All Might like Shigaraki or USJ Nomu. Endeavor can enter that playing field cause some of his moves like Prominence burn seem to ignore durability.

Bakugo on the other hand couldn't even hurt Shigaraki with his strongest move, and could only stun him, so he is still below that level by a considerable margin. I remember when Genos vs Bakugo used to be a common matchup but Genos has improved by leaps and bounds since then. Maybe only Bakugo with OFA can count but he still can't hold a candle to 10 second power-up.

As for All Might, I don't see Prime All Might being anything above large island level so he isn't even in the same tier as someone like Tats. There should be a massive gap between island and continental level.

Anyway, all this talk about MHA but Blast did actually appear in the manga before the webcomic. My biggest guess is that he's an alien with basically Superman origin. A benevolent alien that's the opposite of Boros. I expect him to be at least Boros or Monster Garou tier or even God level.

They would need to follow the standards stated here:
We should be good then. Here are the rules for cross fiction scaling and the GS - Makai No Ossan meets all of them.
  • The works must be written by a single same person.
  • There should not be considerable contradictions in the respective displayed power levels for the compared characters.
  • The statements need to clearly have been intended seriously.
  • The compared characters must share a similar nature in terms of types of powers.
This is especially the case for webcomic GS scaling to Ossan. Obviously we'll need to calc the dragon feat to place him somewhere

EDIT: This thread has multiple pages. Whack.

Last edited:
Page two... hmm
So wait, will we never make another OPM discussion thread again or do you guys think we should set a limit on replies before making another?

Personally, I think it would be cool to have all the history and discussions on a single thread, but I can see it being annoying for some once we get into tens of pages and whatnot.

Last edited:
Ossan and Webcomic GS both seem to be in the city level range. Both are just pure brawlers. Of course they're both made by the same person. And he seems serious in his statement.

Zhoniin is Blast? The coincidence between the Zhoniin face reveal and the blast reveal one day after is too much to be random.

So wait, will we never make another OPM discussion thread again or do you guys think we should set a limit on replies before making another?
There's a way to link certain thread topics in the top right to allow the user to jump to certain topics. So technically as long as we do that we could just never make another discussion thread again.

Like if I made a big post about OPM cities only being city sized or a translation of Boros' CSRC, you could just link that there or in some thread hub post.

Page two... hmm

Personally, I think it would be cool to have all the history and discussions on a single thread, but I can see it being annoying for some once we get into tens of pages and whatnot.
Not really annoying. All they have to do is skip to said page.

Hmm. Weird to think something like Geryuganshoop or the meteor would have top-tier AP in BNHA, but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Even weirder that we're on an endless thread now. There's no real practical difference between one endless thread and countless short threads aside from format but I was a little attached to the threads and how quickly we did (or didn't) go through them.

I changed the OP to make it a little fresher and more welcoming. Going to update it every now and then since it seems this will be the only thread.
Do you guys know where the previous OPM chapters can be found (In English)? I want to put a link to them in the OP.

Even weirder that we're on an endless thread now. There's no real practical difference between one endless thread and countless short threads aside from format but I was a little attached to the threads and how quickly we did (or didn't) go through them.
I guess you can see how quickly we can go through pages now. Or maybe see how this thread does against the other fresh discussion threads in terms of replies lol (We'd be second behind Fairy Tale)

Officially speaking we can't link or promote sites that link to sites like ******** or Mangalife. Though linking to Murata's raws or an imgur thing should be fine.

I've been uploading some images to imgur so we can replace broken links/ illegal manga sites, and i need some advice.
Do i upload them in public or are they still accessible through links when in private? They oftenly get random comments or downvotes when i use public.

They're visible when private, you just need a link to view them since they wouldn't be easily searchable.

It's from the Drive Knight chapter where he talks to the HA dude. A panel shows his planes blowing up City A.

Back