• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
??? You guys think the manga is speeding things up? Or..?

i hate to say it but it seems OPM is getting the Bleach treatment. aka getting axed. kubo had to literally speed the **** outta the manga and end everything cus shonen forced him to because they didnt want to deal with bleach anymore, and it seems the same is happening to OPM.
Please ,i don't want it happen to opm

Hmm idk I think it's too early to say. Things might just be heading down a far different path. Unless we get some kind of statement from murata or something

Or Murata’s just changing some stuff around cause, y’know, the manga and webcomic aren’t really the same entity anymore.

??? You guys think the manga is speeding things up? Or..?
Idk, it seems like they are revealing things sooner but that doesn't mean the manga is going to end after MA. I'm confident we will still see the Neo Heroes/Organization Saga in the manga. Plus, this isn't like Bleach, Murata and ONE don't have a fix schedule as far as I know, they work alone.

Seeing blast just... Being blast... Is so unreal to me lmao.

Idk, it seems like they are revealing things sooner but that doesn't mean the manga is going to end after MA. I'm confident we will still see the Neo Heroes/Organization Saga in the manga. Plus, this isn't like Bleach, Murata and ONE don't have a fix schedule as far as I know, they work alone.
i really REALLY hope you're right.

Bruh chill out, at least wait for the translations lmao.

Yeah, zhoniin is cool imo. Though I admit his opinions on vs battles can be really bad sometimes. Ex. Him saying All Might solos 10-Second Genks

I like you

Yeah lmao Zhoniin really bias towards All Might, and honestly a lot of MHA. Especially when he talks about battles between the two.

Bruh people on reddit are seriously the biggest and smallest brain people in the universe.

Yeah lmao Zhoniin really bias towards All Might, and honestly a lot of MHA. Especially when he talks about battles between the two.

Bruh people on reddit are seriously the biggest and smallest brain people in the universe.
At least regarding powerscaling. There are some intelligent people there.

It looks interesting.

LQOKjHsH88w.jpg

art kinda meh this chapter... but this always happens in OPM. im sure for the printed release murata will fix the art

Blast’s face looks like Endeavour to me.

How long till Zhoniin makes his 69th Blast video? Followed by Blast vs All Might followed by Blast vs Prime All Might followed by Tatsumaki vs All Might.

Blast is either a GOD tier esper (his powers with the lightning remind me of the lightning that appears when Tatsumaki and Psykos clash), a cyborg (his eyes and Blues’ eyes are identical, and Blue says he has “lenses” and taps his eye when he does), has the same energy as Boros/God’s creations or all of the above.

Maybe it's just me but I love how blast is drawn lol. He looks like a cool ass dad guy.

What's wrong with the art this chapter? I think its fine.

The art was no different than any other chapter. Not every chapter can have a double-page spread of an epic final move, especially since we’ve had, what, 10 of those in this arc alone Already? And it still ain’t over.

Blast basically pulled a DBZ: Abriged Goku. Popped in, collected a mcguffin, said hi, popped out.

I swear if he doesn’t say hi to Amai Or Tatsumaki next chapter I will— >:|

Back